All the Way With Mom - Cover

All the Way With Mom

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Her son catches her fucking in public and gets angry and jealous. Who was she fucking? what will she do to fix it?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Connie sprawled across the back seat of the car, her panties dangling from one ankle.

Her legs were outside the open door and Mike stood there, pounding his thick cock swiftly into her cunt, the liquid sounds of wild fucking loud in the darkness. Connie rubbed one long, nyloned thigh up and down his hip, moaning with burning pleasure. Mike’s cock stretched her cunt to its limit, making the hairy lips tingle. With each forward lunge, his throbbing prick crushed her excited clitoris, bringing squeals from Connie. She turned her head from side to side on the seat of the car, her rich, dark hair mussed now, tangled about her contorted face.

“Oh, God, Mike!” she whimpered, arching her ass up, straining her cunt onto his cock. “It’s so good! I love it, Mike! More! Please, give me more and more!”

“You got it, bitch!” Mike snorted hotly, sliding his hand underneath to clutch one tight cheek of her ass. “You can have it all! Take my cock, you fuck-crazy cunt! Take my cock deep in your fucking hot cunt!”

“Oh, yes, Mike!” Connie whimpered, thrashing in the close confines of the back seat. “I’ll take it! I’ll always take it! Oooooo, I love it so much! I’ll always love it, Mike! You know I could never get enough of your big, hard cock!”

“Hot bitch!” Mike growled, racing his cock into her cunt swiftly, his balls smacking her churning ass. “Hot fucking cunt!”

“Oh, Mike, yes!”

“Cock-crazy bitch!”

“Give it to me!” Connie choked. “Give me that big cock, you fucking bastard! My cunt wants it! My cunt burns for it! Fuck me, Mike! Oh, God, fuck me and fuck me and fuck me!”

The car was parked at the curb in front of Connie’s house. There was a street lamp nearby and it illuminated them. Neither Connie nor Mike cared if they were in the light. The passion between them was much too intense.

At first Connie had asked Mike to come into the house with her. But his cock was hard in her hand and his balls were heavy and loaded. He didn’t want to waste any more time.

Sitting in the front seat with him, Connie had been unable to keep her hands off his cock. She stroked it, squeezed it, played with it. It was larger now than she remembered it, but then again, he was a man now, no longer a boy. She took his cock from his pants and looked at it in the dim light of the street lamp, seeing the head so smooth and swollen, a bead of liquid glistening on his piss hole. His cock was thicker, longer, yet so familiar.

Her cunt was soaked with hot, slippery juices as she sat there, clinging to his cock with a tight fist, her ass writhing against the seat. Mike had his arm around her, his hand inside her blouse, one firm tit outside her bra. She tingled all over, the way she used to do when they were teenagers.

Lifting her mouth to his, she had whispered, “Mike, we shouldn’t start this all over again.”

“Why not, Connie? You’re divorced and so am I. Why shouldn’t we pick up where we left off years ago?”

Connie shrugged, pulling up on his cock tightly. “I don’t know, really...” she had said. “I want to. God, how I want to! But I have a son, Mike. What kind of mother would I be to him?”

“The kind of mother you’ve always been,” Mike answered. “You don’t think I have any guilt feelings because of Pamie, do you?”

“But you’re a man,” she replied. “Men are suppose to do this; not women.”

“That’s bullshit,” he said, nuzzling into her dark hair, sliding a hand under her skirt and feeling her stocking where it connected to her garter belt. “Women get hot, too. Right now your cunt is boiling and you know it. Besides what has Tommy really got to do with it?”

Connie couldn’t think of any good excuse. Mike was right. This really had nothing to do with her son. Besides, Mike knew her too well, she thought with a small grin. He knew just what buttons to push, what places to touch.

“Nothing, I guess,” she had said in a small voice, beginning to jack on his thick cock vigorously.

Mike kissed her, moving his tongue past her teeth, exploring the heat of her mouth. Connie moaned and sucked at his tongue, her fist starting to pound on his cock faster and faster. Mike shoved his hand deeper under her skirt, feeling the velvety flesh of her thigh above her nylons. When his fingers moved toward her cunt, Connie opened her legs willingly. While he rubbed at her pussy through her skimpy panties, Connie slipped her hand into his pants and lifted his balls free. They were big, full, hairy. She cupped them, twisting them lightly, pleased with them. Her tongue flowed into his mouth, a moan of hunger coming from her. Mike drew hard on her tongue and Connie’s cunt pulsated against his pressing, rubbing fingers. She flung her slim thighs wide, arching her pussy to his hand.

“Damn you!” she hissed hotly, lowering her face to his lap.

The head of his cock felt smooth and very hot against her lips as she kissed it. The tip of her tongue flicked across his piss hole and she tasted those familiar juices. Connie stretched her lips about the head of his cock, sucking gently, her tongue twisting in hot circles.

Mike rested his hand on top of her head, moaning softly as she sucked. Connie, giving a low whine, gulped his cock into her mouth, sliding down until the swollen head probed her throat. Her eyes were closed as she savoured the taste of his hard-on after all these years. She had to struggle now to take the full length of his cock into her mouth, but struggle she did, sobbing silently as her lips pressed at the hairy base.

She worked her throat as her lips clung tightly, her tongue crowded. The powerful throbbing of his cock burned her stretched lips and her cunt twisted and sucked. She felt as if she were about to come and she wished he would put his hand back under her skirt. But she was leaning over him, her mouth stuffed with his hard cock, and he couldn’t reach her pussy.

Mike had opened her blouse and rubbed one stiff nipple against his thigh. The roughness of his pants on her sensitive nipple excited her more and she bobbed her face up and down, sucking on his cock with soft, wet cries of pleasure. The harder she sucked, the stronger his cock seemed to become. Sliding her mouth upward, she clamped her lips just behind the smooth head, swiping her tongue back and forth over his piss hole, licking up the seeping juices and swallowing them. She whimpered and gurgled as she squeezed the cheeks of her ass together, her cunt vibrating wetly. Smashing her inner thighs together, she created pressure upon her clitoris, groaning with the delicious sensations.

“You always had a hot mouth, Connie,” Mike moaned, caressing her hair. “You’ve always loved having a cock in your mouth.”

It was true, she knew. From the first day that he had talked her into taking his cock into her mouth, Connie had loved it. After that first time, he’d never had to talk her into it - she’d sucked his cock without any pressure from him and sucked it hungrily.

“Remember how you didn’t want to suck my cock the first time? But, damn, once you had my cock in your mouth, I couldn’t make you stop. Remember, Connie?”

She nodded her head in the darkness, sucking his cock back into her mouth, purring softly. She turned on the seat, her knees beneath her, leaning into his lap. She wiggled her ass and sighed in pleasure when she felt him pulling at her skirt. She felt the warm breeze from the open window on her ass when he flipped her skirt up her waist. Moaning softly, she slipped her wet lips up and down his cock a little faster, enjoying the friction. She shivered as Mike ran his hand over her pantied ass, sliding his fingers up and down her ass crack, pressing lightly at her asshole through the skimpy panties. She twisted her uplifted ass, crying out softly.

“Suck it hard, Connie! “ Mike groaned. “Suck my cock nice and hard! Your mouth is as wet and hot and hungry for cock as ever! You’re a born cock-sucker, Connie! A natural-born cock-sucker!”

Mike had always talked to her that way. In the beginning, she hadn’t liked it much, but as time went by, she came to love hearing him use those words. She never felt degraded or it humiliated by them. The words always turned her on, made her cunt quiver.

Sliding one hand underneath his ass, Connie clutched it hard, her other hand cupped his balls, while she sucked frantically on his stiff prick. She sobbed softly, realizing how much she had missed his cock all these years. Bigger and longer than she remembered it, it tasted as good as ever, maybe better.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.