So, Now I Love a Succubus - Cover

So, Now I Love a Succubus

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 9

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Nick seems a fairly normal married man, despite his frustrations with his marriage, but then he meets a waitress named Autumn at a family-style restaurant for breakfast one Saturday morning....and there is a Hell of a lot more to her than meets the eye.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex  

“How many people have we turned now at Comicfest?” I chuckled now as I fucked Autumn again.

“I don’t know, honey, but does it really matter? We’re kickin’ ass and takin’ over, right? I love how much we can do and no one can stop us at all. Not until it’s too late and they’re already turned. I can’t wait until the world is all ours and everyone is a demon! Imagine country after country falling under your sway, no more war, no more poverty or hunger at all. No more stupid laws forcing people to wear clothes! Just naked demons running around fucking and doing whatever else we please!” Autumn delighted in that notion, as did the rest of us.

Others had their idea of a “Great Reset,” presumably planned in some billionaire’s retreat at Davos or Bohemian Grove or Hilton Head. I had my own notions of it and it didn’t involve people starving while kowtowing to some octogenarian oligarch, either. To me, the only kind of reset needed was to replace mankind with demonkind as the new apex predator and top of the food chain. When the world was mine, it would be populated by demons and they would serve one king: me.

It wasn’t gonna happen overnight, but that was fine with me. The process of turning the world into my personal domain or empire would take a while, but I would milk it for all of the fun and games possible. What else could I interrupt? Weddings? Funerals? Bachelor or bachelorette parties? Barbeques? Potlucks? Tailgate parties? Fraternity keggers? Sorority hazing rites?

Yeah, this spelled nothing but new delights for yours truly. But cosplay conventions were a great place to start, no doubt of that. I adored nerds and geeks of all kinds, after all. I would use them to help raise my growing army and build up my kingdom here on Earth. I would overthrow all governments and I would do it right under the noses of the incumbent leaders of every single nation on the planet. How long before entire police departments and army bases were mine to command, after all?

I wasn’t just any demon, after all. I was the Demon King. I was here to rid the world of that silly pestilence called the human race and supplant it in favor of my own demonic breed. It was only a question of where to take my infernal horde next. My cohorts were mine to command and I knew it. I was hungry for more, a lot more, and that gave me my next clue. I was thirsty after all, too.

Time to hit a bar and grill, right? Particularly one in the few surviving malls in town. Oh, yes, that one would do. Hello, Ruby Tuesday, with apologies to Mick Jagger. After all, he’d be one of us in time, too. I doubt that he would mind even as a man, though. He had sympathy for the Devil, did he not? Now the Devil was me and I was in a lot more than just the details.

Judging from the looks of the hostess there, I was gonna be inside her very soon. I naturally, however, thawed out time just long enough for her to react to the sight of Lilith and Autumn in their true, demonic state. We were all naked, too, of course, since there was no rush and worry about clothing or their absence. She stared very wide-eyed at us, her big, brown orbs turning into saucers before I froze Time again and approached her from behind.

I undid her apron and slid her slacks down to her ankles, followed by her panties, both of which I just yanked off entirely now. She was bottomless, just as she should be, and those buns were a wonder to behold! I spread her cheeks apart a little and played with the outside of her puckered ring as I began to finger her ass and ease my cock into her slippery twat. Her jet-black bush had seen its last days, but for now, I would let it stand as I rammed deeper into her juicy cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.