So, Now I Love a Succubus - Cover

So, Now I Love a Succubus

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Nick seems a fairly normal married man, despite his frustrations with his marriage, but then he meets a waitress named Autumn at a family-style restaurant for breakfast one Saturday morning....and there is a Hell of a lot more to her than meets the eye.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex  

“Oh, God ... oh, damn ... oh ... fucking ... awesome!” Tala moaned as I rammed her deeper and harder, “I can’t believe that I was a virgin just ... this morning ... and now ... I’ve had my best friend’s dick that I’ve craved forever ... and now ... your ... hard ... stiff ... thick ... demon cock!”

“You like that dick, too, don’t you, my little Arab Goth princess!” I teased Tala by sliding into other girls’ pussies for a few strokes before slipping back into hers.

“Yes ... and it’s ... so ... good straight from another girl’s twat! Wow ... just wow!” Tala began screaming in her own dialect of Arabic, strong hints of profanity in her tone.

“You’re not gonna be a good little Muslim girl anymore, are you?” I taunted Tala as I drove balls deep into her straight from Hadassah’s silky snatch now, “just as she’s not a good Jewish girl, either. Not anymore. Fuck religion and nationalities. You’re demons now, babe. Your only nationality is demonic. Your citizenship is infernal, just like mine. Fuck all that noise. Race, country, all that jazz. You’re a succubus! Embrace your destiny and know that you’ll never grow old or die.”

“I just know that it saved our marriage, right, babe?” Lauren asked Joe as she rode him good and hard ... her wedding band right back on her finger.

“Hell yeah!” Joe groaned while Danielle planted her pussy right on his face.

“Well, it will save some established marriages, yes, like mine, too, but no more marriages are likely to happen unless they are consecrated to me. Now, that part I wouldn’t mind so much. I’m basically the God of this world now, aren’t I? By default, if nothing else,” I asserted now.

“Yes, baby, that you are ... and as Gods go, you’re a VAST improvement over the other guy,” Lilith agreed as she planted herself on Tim’s lap for another round, “you should totally let marriages happen, but yes, consecrate them all to you ... with a very different set of wedding vows. Imagine wedding vows that include promises to share each other rather than forsaking all others?”

“And polygamy,” Lizzie added.

“Yummy ... I love polygamy!” Autumn licked her lips as she recalled a few occasions where she fucked Mormon polygamists, a couple of Muslim polygamists, and even one Jewish polygamist (Sephardic).

“OOHHH!” Tala just then creamed herself and tightened up so hard on me with her hot and juicy snatch that I erupted inside her.

“Ready for Comicfest, guys? I suggest that we don’t bother to get dressed. We won’t need to, not with time frozen. We just waltz right in, fuck whomever looks good to us, thaw them out when the cum flows, take them along with us, and then hit whatever we please next. Say, the mall, various office buildings, perhaps, bars, high schools, colleges, whatever. We can keep at this indefinitely, my friends. We could do this until we own the world if we wish! By the time that we thaw out time, we’d have conquered this world without firing a single shot,” I chuckled as I fondled Tala’s sweet Iraqi tush.

“Oh, I don’t know. Looks to me like several shots will be fired,” Vanessa snickered, making everyone break into loud laughs.

“Moneyshots!” Joanna joked now.

Lilith snapped her fingers and we appeared at a very crowded and frozen cosplay convention, hundreds of people easily in our grasp or reach for our carnal lusts. She headed straight for the largest single concentration of male virgins, a real sausage fest, and started unzipping pants. It wasn’t hard (pun intended) to figure out her plan. She was gonna rid those lucky guys of their pesky V-cards at last. She had a real radar for where the stud geeks were and where the socially awkward loners were, too. She evidently really wanted that virgin cock ... lots of it.

“Oh, yeah, baby ... let Lilith take care of those poor, swollen balls and that poor, neglected dick of yours! Attaboy! That’s what I want ... the spunk! Let me have a taste of your salty load!” Lilith declared, even though she knew that they couldn’t consciously hear her.

“That’s the point, Lord. It’s subconscious ... that’s why this works so well at thawing them out. We reach into their subconscious and no one realizes it until it’s too late to stop it. That’s what we do, that’s what you do, it’s what we all do,” Lilith continued as she sucked those first three dicks to full hardness by now.

As for me, I took Olivia over to a food kiosk, bent her over, slid into her, and got her even wetter for what I intended next. Then I took the food vendor, a young and androgynous Egyptian fellow, pulled his pants down to push him inside her while he was still frozen. I used some condiments to lube him up and entered his ass from the back now. He was still very much suspended, but his body acted on its own, hips automatically working well with Olivia’s and mine.

“Oh, fuck ... he’s gonna thaw out sandwiched between us, isn’t he?” Olivia moaned with excitement as I just kept buggering him as he ravaged her.

“Yeah, he’s gonna love it!” Marisol exclaimed while cupping my buns and kneeling to part them and rim me, “oh, this is one helluva tasty man ass!”

The next thing that I knew, Marisol’s tongue was as far up my butthole as she could put it while I sodomized the fuck out of the Egyptian and he fucked Olivia unaware. I could certainly read her mind now and knew that she just plain loved men ... and cock ... and she would do anything to get her hands on more of them. Marisol was far more concerned with servicing guys than with what they did with anyone else. She could be curious at times, sassy, even playfully scold fellows, but she would never deny any man any part of her body if she could help it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.