So, Now I Love a Succubus - Cover

So, Now I Love a Succubus

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Nick seems a fairly normal married man, despite his frustrations with his marriage, but then he meets a waitress named Autumn at a family-style restaurant for breakfast one Saturday morning....and there is a Hell of a lot more to her than meets the eye.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex  

“So, talk about your great hauls, right? Deputy Willie Bacon ... is that really your name? Cute as fuck, I can tell you that much! As yummy as your food namesake, too! Sizzling hot, with that nice, long, thick, black, uncut porn star cock of yours! Well, I got news for you, honey ... all incubi have big, fucking dicks ... even the smallest micropenis will grow to match an incubus’s needs. An incubus need sex, sex, and more sex! That’s all an incubus really needs, it’s only real, primal drive or urge, to fuck, fuck, and fuck some more!

“And you’re Davis Sinclair, right? Yes, good. And that’s your girlfriend there ... wow! Did you know that she was boning the deputy, too?” Lilith asked the manager as she demonstrated the way that a small dick could and would grow to match a newly converted incubus’s status.

“Davis ... wow ... that’s a gorgeous fucking dick! I know that we were gonna have a little talk about me screwing around on you with Willie, but I think that you can see the simple truth ... I’m a size queen! My only complaint about you was your size ... and for that, I got it on with Willie often. I’m still gonna do that ... and if you’ll notice, I never quit fucking you, too!

“I love cocks ... but especially big ones! You’re not gonna dump me now, though, anyway, nor am I gonna dump you. Olivia Doukas, for the record ... I guess that I’m gonna be a succubus now, too. It suits me. I was halfway there, anyway. Certainly NOT a good Greek girl! Thanks to Janos here, I never will be! God, I LOVE COCK!” the Greek cutie that had been waiting for Davis to finish his shift announced.

“You’ll fit right in here, baby!” Autumn slapped Olivia on the tush, “and there’s more where that came from, honey! Word of warning ... part of turning succubus is a marked tendency to enjoy really, and I do mean really, rough sex! Public sex, too. Kinky, risque sex. We’re just naturally wild, wanton, and wicked, sweetie.”

“Who else? Martin Schtupper ... is that your real name, cutie pie? Wow, you are just pure, one hundred percent Hasidic sweetness, aren’t you? And with a name like that, you were made for sex, anyway, right? What were you doing in a not-so-kosher breakfast meat-rich environment like this, anyway, babe? A little adolescent rebellion, eh?

“Delicious ... and now you’ll never need those rules again, will you? Face it, baby ... you’re with us now. My luscious little Hebrew stud!” Lilith pulled one of the teens in the crowd up to her with a steamy French kiss while grabbing his package.

“Yeah, tell me about it ... this must be his sister, am I right?” I grabbed the obviously Hasidic teenage girl accompanying him, “Hadassah Schtupper ... a lovely name for a dish like you, hon. The birth name of Queen Esther, unless I’m mistaken. Both of you ... twins ... fraternals ... checking out the treif, I see! Stunning! How was it when Nels pronged you and filled you up with his spunk, princess? It was ... hot, I know that much!”

“Yes ... yes ... yes ... it was ... so ... good ... so wonderful ... please, can I try your cock now, sir?” Hadassah pleaded with me while kneeling to take it in her mouth.

“Yes, honey buns, knock yourself out!” I delighted in the enthusiasm of the Jewish beauty for my dick.

“And you are Jacopo Dominguez, and you’re his sister, Angelica Dominguez. Working with little brother, the twink, that must really be quite the experience! Did you ever ... you know ... try him out?” Vanessa asked them now, “I mean, come on, I’m a Latina myself ... I know how it is, what it’s like to be one of us ... feisty, sultry, full of passions, like lust, love, jealousy, anger, hunger ... as well as guilt, of course. You wanted so badly to try out that dick of his, didn’t you?”

“Yes, it was part of why I took him in when Mom and Dad kicked him out for being gay. I so wanted to get him to hump me at least once ... it’s such a fine, if skinny dick. I even offered to peg him ... that worked at least, but it wasn’t enough. It was a start, though ... it was as far as I got, mind you. He never would eat my pussy or ass yet! Well, he let me lick that smooth, sweet culo of his once or twice, to be fair!” Angelica confessed as she stroked her younger brother’s dick ... her gay brother ... but not gay anymore.

“Good news is that incubi and succubi have no sexual orientation and our sexual preference is best summed up as ‘yes, please.’ Or more accurately as ‘gimme.’ We’re not known for our slow and gentle lovemaking. Your brother will be humping you within hours, if not minutes now. If you don’t make the first move, he definitely will!

“Who else? Karla and Tricia Walker, a lesbian couple ... sweet! Yummy, but again, you’re not strictly Sapphic anymore. Karla’s a schoolmarm and Tricia runs a temp agency. Eric and Annette Studebaker. Husband and wife team of independent realtors. Rodrigo Cuevas, one of the waiters, I see. Hugo and Marisol Pacheco ... and Vicente Gomez, Marisol’s ... boyfriend, eh? You three are in a V ... or were. Not anymore. Nothing wrong with Vs, but our kind doesn’t do fidelity, not even the poly type,” Lilith went down the list.

“Yeah, well, Jacopo and I had a little something on the side, too,” Hugo confessed now.

“A little downlow action, huh? Good for you! Sin is in, baby! Sin is in! I’m not mad! Not even slightly, though I’m not sure about my reaction before I turned all succubus,” Marisol snickered now.

“Yes, well, you try turning down a smooth, slick butt like his!” Hugo pointed out, “and I sorta ... got it on with Davis once or twice after he drunkenly cried about his Livvie cheating on him.”

“Hey, thank you for comforting my man, baby!” Olivia kissed Hugo for that.

“Were you gay or just bi?” Marisol asked Hugo directly.

“Bi, but I felt freer to cheat with men, because women could ... sorta get with that kind of thing easier than you could about other girls,” Hugo explained now.

“All moot now, guys ... trust me!” Janos remarked.

“Very much so!” I said as I slapped him on the butt.

“Mmm ... my husband, smacking ass now like the boss that he is! I love how dominant and aggressive he can be. Honey, remind me NEVER to take you for granted again! Grrrr... !” Lizzie actually growled like a tigress as she made out with me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.