So, Now I Love a Succubus - Cover

So, Now I Love a Succubus

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Nick seems a fairly normal married man, despite his frustrations with his marriage, but then he meets a waitress named Autumn at a family-style restaurant for breakfast one Saturday morning....and there is a Hell of a lot more to her than meets the eye.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex  

I was deep inside Mrs. Stuffed Shirt before anyone knew it, even her husband, who was a bit stunned after Lizzie drained his balls now. He then noticed me screwing his wife, whom I had lifted onto an empty table. She was on her back, her legs spread as I entered and exited her slick and juicy snatch at last. The involuntary spasms now reached her face as I ravaged her in full view of her husband, as well as the others. The sons were still frozen for now, but that would soon change.

“Thus beginneth the lesson, my friends. Those of you who are NOT frozen anymore, you are now in the first hour of a metamorphosis of the supernatural kind. You are becoming demons, incubi or succubi, depending upon your sex. And sex is the point. It is the staple of your, of our, lives now. It’s your bread and butter, more than anything else now, as literal sex fiends. Sex demons. We’re here to fuck people and eat breakfast, and we’re all out of breakfast!” I announced to those already thawed, as they adapted to their brave new world.

“What my sweet Nick here is telling you, my sweet, sweet ladies and gentlemen, is that this is the first day of the rest of your ... eternity. You’re all now damned in the sight of Heaven, but who really needs Heaven, right? My name is Lilith, I am the eldest of all succubi, and let me assure you that your lives will never be the same. Welcome to Hell ... on Earth. You’re gonna love it, trust me!’ Lilith added her comments to mine as she drained the manager.

Lauren rapidly caught on and started in on a local sheriff’s deputy, much to my delight and that of everyone already altered. The bishop now found himself drawn to one of the cooks who was frozen halfway out of the kitchen. He began pushing himself inside her luscious black ass, using plenty of butter packets to get her ready for his cock. Someone had secret cravings, I thought, not ones that the Church would condone, either.

As for Autumn, she seized Joe, Lauren’s hubby, who was actually in the parking lot. She took him right there in his Mustang convertible, the ragtop down and the tryst visible for anyone not frozen. Of course ... that was basically only us. It was amazing to watch in action, the human not even aware yet of the phenomenon taking over his life, making his body responsible without his own volition. He was literally being screwed out of any shot at Heaven, but he was almost certainly better-off for that fact. From my vantage point, Heaven was seriously overrated.

The orgy continued, of course, unabated, with more people turned and thawed-out with every few to dozen minutes. In the time that it took for a seriously backed-up short order cook like Trevor Aquino to empty his deadly semen build-up inside Sonya’s slippery slit, his life was changed forever and he awoke to a new reality. The same was true for a patron like Joanna Newton, his colleague, who took on that lucky bishop damned by my wife.

This group began growing by leaps and bounds, and pretty soon, we would take stock of all the people who attached themselves to us. I looked over and saw Lizzie taking on three patrons at once and Vanessa trying out the same kind of action. Talk about efficiency! Yes, gang-bangs definitely gave our cause a bigger bang for the buck, as it were! Lizzie and Vanessa had certainly discovered their inner sluts now as succubi, much to my gratification. It all soon became a bit of a haze and a bit of pandemonium, too, as more and more patrons and staff learned of what had already happened all around them for who knew how long?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.