So, Now I Love a Succubus - Cover

So, Now I Love a Succubus

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Nick seems a fairly normal married man, despite his frustrations with his marriage, but then he meets a waitress named Autumn at a family-style restaurant for breakfast one Saturday morning....and there is a Hell of a lot more to her than meets the eye.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex  

We were now back at the restaurant, where sure enough, there were several rather attractive folks present. That was especially true of the hostess, in my view. Lauren Mancuso was half-Irish, half-Portuguese, and a rather stunning mixture of olive skin and strawberry-blonde hair. I didn’t even know such a combo was possible, but apparently, it was at least for her. Her eyes were heterochromic, too, one being blue, the other green. Her wedding band was noticeably absent for the first time in years, which definitely caught my attention there.

Well, married or not, I was gonna fuck her, that much I knew, as I removed her entire uniform in her frozen state. I was truly pleased to see what a ravishing beauty Lauren was, even as Autumn seized the chance to part her cheeks and start rimming her with gusto. Leave it to a succubus to go straight for the ass, I thought, even as I slid into Lauren from behind her podium. She was pushed into a leaning position as I ravished her body and her muscles involuntarily responded despite the time freeze.

“I love her booty! It’s so fucking delicious! I love the flavors, especially of her butt sweat! Yummy!” Autumn declared as she continued licking Lauren’s tush.

“I completely agree, but what can I say? You’ve got your job, I got mine for now. There will be time for me to sample her ass soon enough!” I chuckled as I pounded her pussy.

“Speaking of a fine butt, try this one when you can!” Nels exclaimed as he ravaged one of the cute twink busboys.

“She’s not bad, either, and she’s his sister, I think,” Janos remarked while plundering one of the waitresses.

“Brother and sister working together, is that true?” I asked Autumn while I continued humping a notably warm and wet Lauren.

“Hell, yeah, it is! And I’ve ached to fuck both of them for weeks now!” Autumn licked her lips before she went back to her eager rimjob, “though Lauren is just too tasty to stop licking yet. Far too sweet to quit!”

“Well, this patron here is pretty delicious, too!” Lilith laughed as she rode a sorta handsome geeky type, likely a virgin due to his acne, “a diamond in the rough, but we’ll get him sorted out into the stud that he should be.”

“You’ve got a knack for that kinda thing, I suspect,” I commented while bottoming out inside Lauren.

By now, Lauren’s hips had a mind of their own and they were absolutely NOT frozen anymore. They could only deal with so much stimulation before they inevitably responded, and boy did they respond! Much more of this, and I would come inside Lauren sooner rather than later, not that Autumn seemed to mind such a prospect. I got a little wink from Lizzie, Vanessa, and Sonya each as they took on their respective partners.

In Lizzie’s case, it was an obvious family man, his wedding band showing proudly as he sat with his wife and three sons. One of them was the aforementioned pimple faced youth. The other two were a twenty-one-year old fresh back from boot camp, his Marine dress blues on full display, and a rather conspicuously stuffed shirt type with a business suit and tie. Vanessa picked the GI, Sonya the wannabe Alex Keaton.

No surprises there, I thought with amusement. Sonya was very fond of Wall Street types, it would seem. For Vanessa, the military machismo would be a bigger draw. Lizzie delighted in turning a straight-laced fellow like those in her ward, such as a bishop, in a very different direction. I realized that, for her, it was about doing them a favor, not about resentment at all. She grasped that all religious fanatics would be better if liberated from their cult, just as she was. She wanted them to share the joy that she knew now that she was emancipated from monotheistic religion and its repressive morals.

I made a mental note to myself, though, to fuck the mother, who had been neglected so far. So far was the key phrase, of course. Since lesbian sex was not guaranteed to damn anyone, none of my girls had bothered with her yet. I would be sure to pump my jizz into her while her hubby was otherwise occupied. I wasn’t about to miss an opportunity to break the chains of puritanical sexual ethics that particularly made the women of any given church of its sort such a formidable class of enforcers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.