So, Now I Love a Succubus - Cover

So, Now I Love a Succubus

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Nick seems a fairly normal married man, despite his frustrations with his marriage, but then he meets a waitress named Autumn at a family-style restaurant for breakfast one Saturday morning....and there is a Hell of a lot more to her than meets the eye.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex  

I continued buggering Mrs. Honved for several more minutes, even as she quivered from the attention and mindlessly munched on Lizzie while taking Vanessa’s strap-on dildo deep inside her twat. We also heard Autumn’s demonic cries of pleasure from being reamed from both ends by Mr. Honved and Nels. Sonya’s sweet ass truly lived up to its name, soaking my hard demon dick in its slick, hot depths. She caressed my cock with her tight anal canal and naturally pushed back with her hips and buns, instinctively welcoming more of me into her eager, receptive booty.

At last, however, first Janos, then Nels came inside Autumn, damning themselves in the process. This reality combined with the absolute bliss on Sonya’s face to draw out my own release, forcing me to expel my load into her tush. I chuckled as I thawed out Time yet again, seeing the terror in Sonya’s eyes at first as she rose and licked Lizzie’s pussy juices off her own lips. I laughed even harder as I watched both Nels and Janos look down at their used pricks and the evidence that they left behind inside Autumn’s holes.

“Who are you? What ... what’s going on?” Nels blurted, much to my amusement and Autumn’s.

“I’m Nick. Lizzie’s husband. You know Lizzie, of course. Vanessa and she have been ... lovers the whole fucking time, behind our backs. Then again, you’ve been intimate with these folks here. Janos and Sonya Honved, according to Vanessa, as I recollect. Most importantly, this is Autumn. That’s not her true name, as I recall, but she’s ... well, she’s not exactly human. You should know that. She’s a demon, a succubus. I’m turning into an incubus, since I’ve cum inside her. So are you, as you’ve cum inside her as well.

“Oh, and both Lizzie and Vanessa are turning into succubi, as I’ve cum inside them. The process has begun, so you’re now capable of existing outside of space and time, mind you. Your old life is behind you, not that it’s radically different from your new one in terms of sexual liberation ... except that this will make that life look tame, now that you’re also devils,” I announced, much to the astonishment of Nels’ boss and his wife.

“We’re ... damned? Well, fuck my luck, but as long as we’re demons, we get to have fun, not suffer, right? We’re destined for hell, but not for torment? In that case, might as well enjoy ourselves. It’s not the worst-case scenario, which was what I had feared, one of being tortured forever. Not that it kept me from chasing booty, but who can blame me? It’s very hard to ignore human nature, right? Evidently, my wife had secrets of her own, didn’t she?” Nels noted, feeling a little shaken, but also somewhat excited at the thought of spending eternity as a literal sex fiend.

“Yep ... so, what do we do now? Meet Satan? Go to Hell? Make a report?” Janos inquired, even as Sonya drooled at the sight of my cock that had invaded her.

“Well, actually, Satan’s dead, so Hell’s in a state of flux. I’m kinda laying low and attaching myself to Nick here, as I don’t know if I’m up to returning to Hell anytime soon. Don’t ask me if God’s dead, but I’m working on the theory that He is ... and that in His dying, he killed Lucifer for spite. In which case, the whole Cosmos is in flux, and I’d rather just bring my own version of Hell to Earth. Or rather ... Nick’s version, with me at his side to assist him, you see,” Autumn clarified for our benefit.

“You’re more right than you know,” a voice behind announced, one clearly belonging to a demon, as I saw from the horns and hooves, not to mention the red skin and pointed tail.

“You would be?” I asked the demon.

“Lilith,” the demon’s eyes blazed as she drew closer and she dropped her masculine guise.

“What’s happened?” Autumn inquired now.

“Well, in a nutshell, the celestial equivalent of MAD ... mutually assured destruction. Heaven and Hell are toast, as are Jehovah, Satan, most of the angels and devils, most souls of the dead, whether damned or sanctified, you get the idea. I’m still not sure how it happened, but Jehovah got badly hurt somehow, and in his rage, he lashed out in one final, furious blast that wrecked Heaven, Hell, and Purgatory, but oddly left Limbo intact. Think about it, who else but Jehovah himself could do this much bloody mayhem, anyway? He destroyed it all, my friend. We’re stuck in your world now, we devils and any angels who survived as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.