So, Now I Love a Succubus - Cover

So, Now I Love a Succubus

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 11

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Nick seems a fairly normal married man, despite his frustrations with his marriage, but then he meets a waitress named Autumn at a family-style restaurant for breakfast one Saturday morning....and there is a Hell of a lot more to her than meets the eye.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex  

“I’m the hand up Mona Lisa’s skirt. I’m a surprise, Kevin. They don’t see me coming.” - Al Pacino (John Milton), The Devil’s Advocate

We ended up spending the night at Deborah’s place, since it was large and luxurious enough for a growing tribe like ours. It was one massive orgy, too, between bites of excellent food that Deborah served to us. That she also served it to us in nothing but her apron, which she tossed aside the moment that I wanted to ram her over her kitchen counter, didn’t hurt, either.

“So ... anything else ... that I can do for you?” Deborah gasped as I kept humping her hard from behind.

“Run for President. You’re legally old enough and I want to see a demon in the White House. You have the money, the fame, the charm, etc. You can put me in the cabinet as a start. I will become Secretary of Commerce or something like that and manage things behind the scenes. This will give us access to the Hollywood and other celebrities and captains of industry and high finance. This will help us ... turn them as well. After that, well, it’s only a matter of time,” I told her while kissing and licking her neck as well as pulling her gorgeous ginger hair.

“I would be the first woman President ... hmm ... but which party?” Deborah bit her lower lip while I pushed deeper inside her bald, yet juicy twat.

I admired her lovely pale bottom before smacking it a few times with my free hand, still using the other one to yank her hair. When I pinched her tush, she yelped, but also bucked her hips to get more of me inside her gash. She turned around to give me a kiss, even when Autumn spread her cheeks and just started rimming her. When Autumn kissed her as well, making a triple makeout session, we could all taste Deborah’s butt sweat on our tongues.

“Where is your husband, by the way?” I reminded Deborah of her marital status.

“Out of town, but I can’t wait until he returns! He’s gonna love this life, no doubt about that! All the tail he could ever ask for and all he has to do is serve the new Prince of Darkness, the new King of Devils!” Deborah flashed her wedding band as if taking particular pleasure in her act of adultery.

“He’ll be First Gentleman, too,” I chuckled while I pumped harder and deeper inside Deborah’s soaking wet gash.

“That will be handy, won’t it? I can’t wait to tell hubby about that! Maybe I should call him right now,” Deborah suggested.

“I can do you better than that,” Lilith declared, vanishing before I froze time.

I knew what she was going for, after all. Pretty soon, Deborah’s husband, still frozen, lay under Lilith as Deborah winked at her and licked her lips. She knew what to expect, after all, as did the rest of us. Lilith had him pinned and began riding him while he was unaware of the situation and only his body unconsciously embraced its primal instincts. Yes, he was about to become one of my minions as well. Everyone who fucked a demon was mine, after all. I owned their asses and we all knew it. They were in transition to their new demonic status, were they not, and that was very good news in a world without Satan or God.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.