So, Now I Love a Succubus - Cover

So, Now I Love a Succubus

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 10

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Nick seems a fairly normal married man, despite his frustrations with his marriage, but then he meets a waitress named Autumn at a family-style restaurant for breakfast one Saturday morning....and there is a Hell of a lot more to her than meets the eye.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Three hours later...

“So, we’ve converted two whole restaurants and a cosplay convention ... what next?” I weighed my options aloud while humping the holy fuck out of Olivia from behind.

“Well, there’s my cousin’s wedding tomorrow! That could be fun to ... explore ... and exploit! I promise, most of the girls in my family are very cute ... and so are the boys, for that matter! I’d love to see good Greek boys and girls ‘corrupted’ and turned into naughty sluts like me. They would make such sexy demons, trust me!” Olivia told me as I drove balls deep inside her wonderful gash and admired her appropriately olive-skinned ass.

“Doukas ... you’re not ... descended from that famous Byzantine dynasty, are you? The ones who held onto parts of the Empire for a good while after the Fourth Crusade, I mean,” I inquired out of a history buff’s curiosity.

“That would be my family, yes! Talk about a small world! My family would be very flattered that you’d heard of them, Master! Of course, they would also be so fucking horny after we turned them that they would have an orgy right then and there in church! To say nothing of what might happen at the reception!” Olivia licked her lips as she felt my fingers playing with her bottom.

“You like ass play, don’t you, my little Greek tart?” I teased Olivia as I pumped harder in and out of her juicy snatch.

“Well, if I didn’t before, I certainly do now, don’t I, Master?” she winked back at me while wiggling her booty at me, “besides, it’s called ‘Greek love’ for a reason, isn’t it?”

“Yes, but I’m pretty sure that you’re not a teenage boy!” I laughed as I slapped her bum and she moaned in response.

“Be honest ... my tushy is even nicer than a lad’s would be!” Olivia taunted me now.

“Oh, certainly. I was just referring to the context of the phrase that you just quoted,” I chided her playfully while bottoming out inside her slippery cunt, “though some lads do have nice butts. Some, that is.”

“Well, I kinda dig your butt, if I’m being honest here!” Olivia confessed now.

“Nice to know, babe!” I thanked her while screwing her even harder now and grabbing her ass for better control, “anything else about me that you enjoy?”

“Well, there’s that big, thick, long, fat cock that you keep plunging in and out of me like a fucking baseball bat! It feels like one’s being shoved into my tight little pussy, but it’s soooo fucking good! So ... goddamned good ... oh, fuck, oh, fuck ... oh, fuck ... I get to spend eternity with this slammed into me whenever you want to put it in me? I swear ... I’ll do whatever you want, whatever it takes to get this ... shoved inside me as much as you stick it in me!” Olivia screamed as she creamed herself on my cock.

That was when I erupted inside her delightful gash, spilling every last drop of my jizz into her as I bit the back of her neck. I then flipped her over and we made out feverishly in front of my many lovers. Olivia then stuck her fingers into her own pussy to scoop up some of her creampie and insert a little of it inside her backdoor. After that, she licked those same fingers straight out of her bottom very slowly and sensuously, making it clear that she loved the mingled flavors on her taste buds.

“I hope that you don’t neglect my ass, either, Master! It aches to be taken, you know! If you wanted to have it now, I wouldn’t resist ... unless you wanted me to, that is,” Olivia winked as I turned her back over and yielded to the temptation she proffered me.

If anything, Olivia’s ass was even tighter and hotter than her pussy, but she didn’t complain in the least. In fact, she kept bucking her hips even more, doing her level best to get more of my dick inside her gorgeous butt. My cock pumped furiously in and out of her cornhole, my hands gripping her buns as well as her hips to control the pace and tempo of this particular romp. She gasped and winced on every stroke as I probed her so furiously with complete abandon.

“You like it in the ass, don’t you, dirty, horny little slut! You’re my fuckmeat now, aren’t you? That’s all you are and wish to be from now on, right, Olivia? Fuckmeat! Nothing but fuckmeat! You’re my happy, eager, willing fucktoy and plaything! You’re my cumslut, buttslut, and pain slut, too! My nasty little cum whore!” I indulged her apparent desire for kinky trash talk as I ruthlessly sodomized the little demon hussy.

“You got me, Master! You got my number! I lived to be fucked even before I was turned, and even more so now! I’m your raunchy little personal cumbucket and you know it! Fill my holes with your cock and your cum and never worry about me! I live to serve first, far more than to be served or satisfied! I’m happiest when I surrender the booty!” Olivia grunted while I rammed her even harder up her sweet, hot, tight ass.

I lost it once more now, driven by those words to pump even more furiously in and out of her delectable butt. I ravaged her amazing tush as she clenched her anal walls on my prick, threatening to make my massive demon rod spurt out more of my hot infernal seed inside her backdoor. I plowed the backfield for several more seconds until she finished tightening up on my dick, making me shoot out several ropes of my spunk inside her glorious derriere.

“Ooh, slimy ... I like! Here, let me taste it!” Olivia told me while she dug her fingers back into both holes to cover them with my jizz and lick them clean, “let’s go around the world, shall we?”

With that, Olivia actually inhaled my cock, straight from her own ass, taking me deep inside her eager throat as I began pumping in and out of her. I fucked her mouth like it was another pussy and she moaned with ecstasy every time I shoved it closer to her tonsils. If she minded taking ass-to-mouth, she could have fooled me for sure. She winked at her boyfriend, Davis Sinclair, who was himself buried inside Joanna Newton as she rode him and winked back at Olivia.

“Wow, she’s really a live wire, that girlfriend of yours, isn’t she? Greek fire wrapped up in the sweetest, sexiest, tightest, hottest package one could imagine for it! Face it, you dated her for a reason, babe! You wanted the horniest bitch you could lay your hands on and you got her, but the price is that you can’t control her libido any more than she could. That girl was put on this Earth with one real purpose: sex,” Autumn teased Davis while Joanna tightened up on him with a vise-like grip.

“Damn straight! That’s my mission in life and always was ... to get fucked! I was born to fuck and be fucked! I exist to bring pleasure to men and women alike as well as myself. Becoming a succubus just makes it even easier to accomplish that! I’m such a raging slut, but now Davis can benefit much more from that, as he should have all along!” Olivia declared before she swallowed the load that I now pumped down her gullet.

With that done, she walked over behind Joanna and started rimming her as she rode Davis very hard. Olivia licked that lovely black ass of Joanna’s and fingered it as well between licks, making the woman thrash and buck vigorously as she bounced repeatedly up and down Davis’s dick. Both ladies were determined to bring each other ... and Davis, a great deal of pleasure, as they proved by using every chance to intensify his arousal while he humped Joanna cowgirl-style.

“Do it, sweetie ... cum inside her slick snatch, baby! Cum inside her while I make her scream with ecstasy from my fingers and tongue in that sweet, sweaty ass of hers! Oh, Lucifer, I love butt sweat! It’s the yummiest! I could lick it up all day long! I should have given you threesomes, orgies, all of it, much sooner, but I’m catching up now, aren’t I? You deserved a lot more than I gave you, but I will fucking make amends, I swear, my sweet, darling man!” Olivia shouted as Davis spurted out every rope possible from his balls through his cock.

Joanna shivered as she creamed herself from the combination of Davis’s jizz inside her cunt and that delightful tongue exploring her anal sphincter. When Olivia moved her tongue down to Joanna’s gash to eat the creampie that Davis deposited inside her, the ebony cutie squirmed and squirted all over her gorgeous face. Then Olivia rose and made out with both of them while Autumn pushed me onto my back to ride me for several strokes in reverse cowgirl.

“Damn it, Autumn ... you really, really don’t care where my cock has been, do you?” I teased my favorite demoness as she rode me and laughed at my words.

“Oh, I wouldn’t say that, Master! I prefer that your cock has been in a lot of places before it goes into me! The more holes, the better! The more people’s holes, the better, too, in case you missed it!” Autumn teased me right back while Deborah Ann Woll sat on my face, “yes, Deborah, do that ... let him taste you! He loves a good ginger snap, you know!”

“Where are we, anyway?” Deborah asked now, not entirely sure while I began rimming her, “oh, fuck, what do I care ... that ... tongue ... oh, fuck ... that ... tongggggueeee! Please don’t stop yet! Please ... eat my ass even more with it! This ass belongs to you now, anyway, doesn’t it? If you want to lick it ... lick it all you ... wish ... Master!”

“We’re in the middle of a park, honey! In broad daylight, in fact. But since Time is frozen, who gives a fuck! We can still fuck each other blind ... and then get back to work as soon as Master is good and ready for it. We have as long as we need to fuck in public and stay naked and everything!

“There used to be a clinical term ... nymphomaniac. Well, as you can see, babe, we’re all nymphomaniacs now! And pretty soon every adult and adolescent fourteen years old or above in the world will be total nymphos as well!” Autumn encouraged Deborah to dream big of a much brighter future under my infernal sway.

“Damn, I’ve wanted this ass ever since I watched you in True Blood!” I told Deborah before I swiped a few more times across her crack and made her cream herself all over my chin.

“Well, it’s yours now, Master! It belongs to you, first, second, and last of all! This caboose is your personal property, my Lord, my Prince, my King! You can do ... whatever you want with it ... for eternity! It might sound like Hell and damnation to some, but to me, it’s my notion of Paradise. That’s the eternity that I want for myself, right here and now!” Deborah teased me as she took turns now with Autumn at riding my cock.

When I stuck my fingers up her butt, Deborah simply moaned even louder and bucked her hips with a fury to get more of my monstrous prick inside her delectable twat. When Autumn and she took turns rimming each while the other rode me, that became even spicier in my book as well as hers. When Autumn’s tongue became a reptilian fork again for a moment, Deborah totally lost her composure and squeezed every drop of my cum inside her sweet, sloppy snatch.

“We’re not done yet, though. I’m going up your ass now, babe!” I warned Deborah as I positioned myself behind her to start buggering her.

“Oh, fuck, yeah ... can Autumn sixty-nine me while you butt-fuck me, pretty please? With that forked version ... of ... of ... her ... tongue! I love that forked lizard tongue! It feels amazing on my skin! Can my tongue turn that way yet?” Deborah pleaded with Autumn to really pleasure her in earnest while I plowed her backfield.

“Not yet, but someday, yes, it will be possible ... and I will happily enjoy that day! For now, though, sweet cheeks, just lean in and devour me while I lick your pussy so well that you’ll see stars! By the way, you know that you’re pregnant with Nick’s spawn now, right? The seed of the new Prince of Darkness and all that jazz!” Autumn informed a very satisfied Deborah as I continued to bugger her so thoroughly.

“Oh ... Satan ... oh, fuck ... oh, damn ... I’m carrying the Devil’s spawn! Oh, God ... damn ... oh, fuck, yeah! Fuckin’ A! Take my bowels, too! They’re yours now ... flood them with your hot demon jizz!” Deborah egged me on as I ravaged her bottom and she pushed back with frantic lust.

“Well, it’s not as if you’ll need them to do anything else! Demons don’t ... piss or shit, you know. We don’t have those kinds of human bodily functions. We don’t need them at all. We’re immortal, after all! We can’t die ... well, not unless someone like Jehovah kills us, and well, Jehovah is dead himself, so he can’t do that. So is Satan, hence why I’m the Boss of this world now!” I warned Deborah as I plundered her booty so furiously and cupped her lovely pale buttocks.

“So ... eventually, will the world just become one big, massive orgy?” Deborah laughed as she asked that question while trying not to squirt on Autumn’s lips just yet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.