The Pirate Princess - Cover

The Pirate Princess

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Honey was a female swashbuckler with a quick blade and a temper that matched her heated womanhood. Her seductive ways inspire loyalty from every member of the crew from the first mate to the lowly cabin boy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Spitting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

Captain Honey aka The Pirate Princess lifted her ass up higher for her captured British Lady to cleanse her dirt hole. She had been training the royal lady in the ways of pirate slavery these past months and she was quite happy with the end results. The Lady Kate was similar to a well trained monkey now bending over for her spankings and opening her knees to allow Captain Honey up close and personal with her private parts using her long pointed tongue to make the prisoner sing out her pleasure at the touch.

The Captain was not aware that the devious Lady had waited for her to fall asleep before she seduced the visiting Captain Desi to take her in all her female openings. In point of fact, she remembered with great clarity that the Spanish Captain, a former captured prisoner as well, had entered her vagina with his balls laden with creamy spunk and had deposited it all up high inside her baby-making channel with great satisfaction. She regretted her lust that had allowed him this dangerous action because she was to wed the Governor when and if she was ever released or bought for ransom. She knew instinctively, her supposed innocence was no longer on the table but her title was more important to the older man with no children at least in the legal sense.

Lady Kate had already been used by her lecherous cousin from the time of her puberty in ways that were disgusting to contemplate in mixed company but filled her with fond memories of tingles that satisfied her feminine need for humping.

Her nanny Rosalind knew all about her sins of the flesh but she was most attentive to Lady Kate’s well cared for feminine folds and she doted on her charge’s posterior with full oral submissiveness.

She had been captured with Lady Kate and had immediately been consigned to the crew’s pleasure over an empty barrel with a pad to buffer her generous dugs and sensitive nipples.

Rosalind had not really minded the multiple entries into her feminine folds and her plump posterior by the crew because she had been neglected these past few years due to her evil tongue and nasty attitude to men in general because of repeated couplings that had never seemed to satisfy her deep down inside.

The twenty some odd members of the crew knew her sexually in all her openings and she had come to appreciate their cumulative loads inside her feminine channels. For the first time in her life, she was experiencing actual orgasms that left her shaking with passion and filled with gratitude for their combined efforts.

The passionate nanny had taken to the habit of remaining bottomless both night and day and that fact alone seduced members of the crew to take advantage of her flesh in close proximity. Eventually, she became the favorite of three crew members who never tired of giving her a ride on their cocks right out in the open where they could be seen humping by one and all.

Captain Honey kept Lady Kate chained to her bed in her quarters and did not share her with the crew. She knew it was against the words of the pirate code, but she was jealous of her captive’s seductive essence and decided it was to be her private pleasure and not for sharing with anyone else. She compensated for the lack of female companionship for her crew by frequently stopping at Islands filled with available native females eager to open their knees for the pieces of eight which she withdrew from her locked coffers underneath her bed.

The storm clouds were quartering across the mottled sky on the brisk morning that the pirate princess stood behind the huge wheel that set their course. She felt wonderfully free and loose down between her legs because she wore no petticoats or other female garments and her sexual fountainhead was rift with the feminine juices that inspired the glint of sheer lust in her pretty eyes. Honey was fair to burning with the after-glow of her early morning session between Lady Kate’s pretty legs.

The taste of the proud British woman’s cunt was still fresh on her tongue.

At the moment, she had the spyglass to her best eye and she was watching the slow progress of the French merchant ship attempting to flee their pursuit. She felt the tingle building down there between her legs. It was a different sort of tingle than the one she got from Lady Kate’s pretty pussy.

This one started down deep in her gut and spread all over her petite but hard muscled form.

The pirate princess loved chasing down the defenseless merchant ships because it meant only minor shedding of blood and the prize of loot and the promise of new willing cunts to add to their pleasure was like a spur on her flanks driving her to the glory of treasured anticipation. From the angle of the chase, she felt confident they would intercept the prize before nightfall. The crew sensed the spirit of anticipation in her insatiable gut. They manned the sails with a vigor based on their greed and need for strange pussy. They knew to a man that the pirate princess was a victim of that same malady and that she would be the first in line to select a wench from the captured females still alive after the capture.

She also saw the pair of sails on the distant horizon moving slowly to their rear. The pirate princess had no concerns about this presence because she knew they could easily capture the ship and remove the loot and the prisoners and outrun the danger they presented if there was any move to chase them down. At the very worse they might be British ships of the line with enough cannon to blow them all to kingdom come. She knew it was not likely but left it on the board because there was a slight chance it might be reality. More likely than not they were Spanish prizes of little value or even pirates just like them and waiting like vultures to pick over the bones of what they left behind.

Honey gave the order to the cook to pass out tots of grog to all the crew members and some extra helpings of biscuits and beans to give them the stamina for the confrontation with their fleeing prize.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.