The Process - Cover

The Process

by harry lime

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: The interrogation was a long way off. This was only the preliminaries of the "softening up" process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   War   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Violence   .

The prisoner was standing in the center of the room.

She was a young thing. Probably only in her late teens and with a delicate beauty that was the result of good genes and long hours brushing her hair each night in front of a mirror that told no lies.

In accordance with the processing rules, Emily was wearing only the undies allowed to prevent total nudity. She did not have any bra because that was not necessary in her present situation. Her succulent breasts were firm and perky with rose tinted nipples standing erect in the cold night air.

Howard sat in his easy chair behind the glass two-way mirror and watched the girl shiver slightly as a door was opened and the cold breeze swept in across her bare shoulders all goose-bumps from the sudden chill. He nodded to the female guard and she prodded the girl with the little electrical animal prod designed to cause motion and not much pain. The girl was used to the prods by now and she turned sideways so He could see the curves of her buttocks and the interesting gap in the middle that seemed like it was waiting for some sort of excitement coming its way.

The prisoner had a ballcock in her mouth so there was no reason to communicate back and forth with her. Of course, this was just a “softening up” session and not a formal interrogation to actually gain some intelligence from her responses to certain questions so repetitious that they were almost boring from the interrogator’s point of view.

He nodded to the other guard and she drew the prisoner’s hands down to the ring in the center of the table hooking the circle of steel to her handcuffs in a way that virtually eliminated any chance of breaking free.

Now Emily was bent over slightly forward and her panties were drawn tightly across her shaking buttocks riding up slightly and exposing a line of cheek flesh and skin that gave a preview of the larger expanse still covered by the almost sheer panties preventing the total shame of complete nakedness in front of both female guards and male officers ready to accost her dignity and sense of self-esteem so vital to human well-being.

It was time for the entry of Igor the Russian. Howard liked to use Igor with all female prisoners because he was the quickest route to breaking down their spirit of resistance without customary restraints placed on them by the Geneva Convention. Of course, the girl was blindfolded as well as having the ballcock in her mouth. Howard liked to use a blend of sensory deprivation in all his subjects both male and female because it helped to speed up the process and made his job a lot easier.

Igor approached Emily from behind and paused before he reached out and roughly yanked her panties down to the back of her knees baring her hindquarters to full view of all guards and watching officers. She had no blemishes on her pale white skin and Igor took infinite care in spreading her cheeks to display her hairless rear entryway and her well-trimmed snatch that looked a bit puffy as if recently beaten with a stick or a demanding finger along the way.

Of course, it was possible, but the prisoners were not to be interfered with in any way before the process began and she was marked as “special” because she had been wearing a sidearm making her almost certainly an officer in the enemy forces and probably privy to a fair share of secrets they needed to peel deep and extract from her whilst she was still in shape to formulate the words to betray her trust.

Igor the Russian was now poised directly behind her rear facing entryway and she knew exactly where he was headed as soon as the bullet head of his long nine inch Russian cock touched her quivering pucker. Her sphincter was confused now because her brain was sending conflicting signals to her tightly clenched anus. Some wanted her sphincter to fight until the very end even knowing that eventually she would be defeated and forced to give up residence to his undesired cock. It was not that she didn’t like cock. She was eager for any new experience except for those forced on her in captivity. Her hang-up was that she still had her anal cherry despite untold close calls with exploring shafts of all varieties and sizes. In a way she put that puzzling fact down to her fear of being stretched and ridiculed in front of others like her unfortunate sister that had been the “talk of the town” due to her anal proclivities. She had vowed to never follow in her footsteps and be called an “asshole buddy” like her sister when they all got together for some celebration of freedom under the new regime.

Emily didn’t want to be anyone’s “asshole buddy” and liked to protect her bottom from friend and foe alike. Now, she was about to lose all feminine dignity and in front of an untold number of the enemy watching her disgrace and anal subjugation without any say in the matter. She whimpered behind the ballcock and her saliva dripped down with further loss of self-pride in her beautiful body.

The Russian’s cock was halfway inside her now and she started to whine a bit louder hoping he would take pity on her and only give her half of his blessings without stretching her to the maximum limit and shameful pleas for mercy and promises to behave in any way required.

Thankfully, her words were still unintelligible and she was more like a stumbling stick of meat on a stick being pummeled into complete submission and utter defeat.

Igor was wise enough to move his hands around front to rub her clitoris and vagina with ten poking fingers that touched every corner of her womanhood and made her climax so violently that her ass humped back into his happy rod like a schoolgirl on her first date.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.