Coming Out - Cover

Coming Out

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 4

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - David Morgan thought that he had a great family life, including a wife of twenty years and two wonderful children. Then came the day that his teenage son Curtis came out of the closet and all hell broke loose.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

“Come in, Sarah. Be it ever so humble, as they say, there’s no place like home. How are you doing, young lady?” I chuckled as I greeted Sarah Weiss with a hug as she entered my motel room.

Instead of being content with that, of course, Sarah pressed her lips to mine and gave me the wildest, wettest, sloppiest French kiss that she could, slipping me enough tongue to keep the butchers in business for days.

“Oh, Daddy!” Sarah told me, “and from now on, I’ve decided, that’s my name for you! Daddy! I’m your fiancee now, sure, but I’m also close in age to my future stepchildren, and frankly, I’ve read up on something called ‘Daddy Dom/little girl.’ It sounds like just the thing for you and me, if you ask me. Pretty please, take on a second princess! I doubt that Steph will mind, will you, Steph?”

“Are you kidding? I’m the one who TOLD you about Daddy Doms, am I not? This makes you my sister as well as my stepmom, and I love that idea! We’re going to have so much fun together as sisters and lovers, babe, or should I say, Mommy?” Steph teased Sarah, making the Jewish cutie blush.

“Mommy when you want it that way, Big Sis when you prefer, hon. I love you. I love Curtis. I love Daddy, too. I’m going to marry Daddy and be your stepmother. I’m going to be good to all three of you, I swear it. Trust me. You have a new Mommy/Big Sister, and she will be much sweeter to you than the old one was. But for now, I really want to fuck your old man!” Sarah warned them, as she took my hand and led me to one of the motel room beds.

“Mind if I take Curtis on the other bed?” Stephanie asked us.

“You don’t need permission for that, do you?” I teased her.

“Yes, I do. His and Yours. We’re submissives to you, right? And we’re your kids, so double need for it. We just really want to do it! So, pretty please? May I fuck my brother?” Steph begged us.

“Of course. If he agrees, that is,” I chuckled, as Sarah pushed me onto the bed and started to strip for me.

“Are you kidding me? When I have ever refused my sweet sister?” Curtis laughed as he found himself in Stephanie’s arms.

It wasn’t very long at all before I was underneath Sarah for our first tryst, her tits in my face along with her ginger curls as she rode my cock. She didn’t hesitate to pull out all of the stops, her hips working overtime to pleasure me as she impaled herself repeatedly with my dick. Her wonderful, winning ways were on full display, her charms as she kept kissing me with a lot of tongue and a great deal of ardor. Her eyes were actually moist with tears this first time, much to my shock. I wasn’t sure why, but I would find out in time.

I was soon to discover what a douchebag Howard Dell really was, but not yet. (The fact that his daughter didn’t want his name anymore and changed it to her mother’s should have been my first clue.) For now, I was much too busy fucking his daughter, or rather, making love to her if I was to be more accurate here. There were rough aspects to this first encounter, to be sure, but given how much passion and affection we both poured into it, it was definitely lovemaking in its own way. We had found love in each other, both of us troubled, heartbroken, tormented souls, just as we found it with my twins.

I already came down Curtis’s throat earlier, plus inside Stephanie’s twat, so I had pretty decent control, even if Sarah did her level best to keep me more excited than I ever anticipated. The way that she kissed me while we did it was a huge factor for me, perhaps as thrilling as her slippery wet pussy on my cock or the smoothness of her ass, or her small, but perky tits in my face ... and those luscious scarlet curls. The more that I made out with Sarah as we fucked, the more intense became our mutual stimulation and intimacy as we had our way with each other. She was the initial aggressor, but I more than made my presence known in the act.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.