Coming Out - Cover

Coming Out

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 13

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 13 - David Morgan thought that he had a great family life, including a wife of twenty years and two wonderful children. Then came the day that his teenage son Curtis came out of the closet and all hell broke loose.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

It was high time for a snack break, we all seemed to agree and hit the fridge, all of us in the buff. It would be streaking in a sense, but then with all of us nude and no one bothered by it, it had a very different, less clandestine feel to it. Rachel ran to the bathroom for a moment and collected her clothes from there, but she didn’t bother to put them back on, of course. I found plenty of chips and salsa, so we chowed down on that, along with some Kiltlifter beer, a Scottish-style ale that was weirdly brewed in Arizona, of all paces!

“Not a bad brew, this micro stuff from the Southwest, is it? A nice, full-bodied amber with a good head, too,” I remarked while we pigged out and replaced the calories lost in our little orgy.

“Word, Dad. Totally sweet stuff! Highly illegal at my age, but I won’t snitch, nor will Steph! It’s a dumbass law, anyway! I’m old enough to get drafted into a fucking war, but not to kill a few thousand brain cells and get wasted?” Curtis laughed while lighting a joint.

“As if they’d want you in the Army, bro! You’re a stoner like me!” Stephanie teased him, “besides, if they found out about the incest, the beer would be the least of Dad’s troubles.”

“So, let’s make sure that their ignorant asses stay ignorant of that, too, right?” I suggested.

“My sentiments exactly! I like fucking your father ... and you guys far too much to let Daddy get locked up in prison and risk his life!” Sarah pointed out.

“What am I, daughter? Chopped liver?” Rachel needled her daughter after returning from the laundry room.

“Hell to the fucking no, Mommy! You’re a lot yummier than that! Especially that sweet ass! Face it, Mom! I intend that we all fuck each other for years and never give it up! You’re far too delish for that!” Sarah told her mother with a hungry kiss to reinforce that.

“Well, that’s one way to guarantee that I don’t end up in a nursing home, right? Just gotta keep my tongue up your holes and let your husband ... and stepson plow me! And go down on your stepdaughter, of course!” Rachel winked at all of us, “good thing that you’re all so damn fucking gorgeous and tempting!”

“Oh, Mama, I’d never put you in a nursing home! How can we play strip Risk or strip Monopoly or spank each other or whatever! Seriously, though, I’d never do that to my sweet mother! Dad, on the other hand, would be lucky if he didn’t end up in the worst facility of all time! And not just because I wouldn’t fuck him with a ten-foot pole! Because he’s a rotten walking cesspool of pond scum or whatever! He treated you like shit and you know it! I guess that I really do have Daddy issues, don’t I?” Sarah snickered at that as she held her mother close for a tight hug.

“Yes, but you’re so charming and delightful that it’s impossible to worry about that, babe! Not every stepmother has her husband’s adult offspring so damn horny for her, either! Not to mention me! Face it, dear. You’re so fucking sweet, pretty, sexy, and cute that no one would kick you out of bed! Well, maybe Elton John, and not necessarily even him!” I reassured my sultry, adorable young wife as we snacked to our full.

“Well, of course! Our Sarah would charm the pants off him, even if not quite literally! He might even let you watch him with his husband or whatever, sweetie! Maybe even let me if I told him how much I enjoyed ‘Crocodile Rock’ or something like that! He would definitely let David stick around, that fine piece of manly meat! Probably the twins, too!” Rachel laughed at her own little risque jest.

“Yeah, David and/or Curtis would probably be invited to an orgy or something. Even if they were mono, Elton would totally want a hall pass to hit that! So would his hubby, I suspect! David is so fucking dreamy! I really hit the marriage jackpot with him, Mom!” Sarah bragged on me a little more.

“Yeah, but would I be Topping or bottoming? Curtis is no mystery. He only bottoms, at least from what I’ve seen. Not so sure about me!” I chuckled.

“Yeah, I only bottom and I would seriously take all three dicks up my tailpipe for that! Honestly, I love bottoming so much, anyway, it would be a real treat! Hell, I wouldn’t mind being pegged by you ladies at times! Just use plenty of lube! My asshole really is so sensitive and it feels great to have people do things to it!” Curtis confessed just how much he enjoyed sodomy on the receiving end.

“Can I stick my tongue back there? Pretty please? I really want to shove my tongue in your cornhole! Can Grandma rim you? I didn’t get to do a lot of hot, steamy, nasty things most of my life and I have a lot of catching up to do, you know!” Rachel knelt behind Curtis as she asked this and spread his cheeks apart to make her advances known.

“Do it, Grandma! Lick my butt! Tongue-fuck my booty! It’s clean, I swear! Do my cornhole with your tongue! But you gotta let me return the favor! And Dad has to lie down on the floor with Sarah and Stephanie riding his face and cock, trading places constantly! I think that I could do with another orgy now!” Curtis invited Rachel to perform analingus on him, something truly hot and raunchy now.

“I have to? No, son, I get to! You know how sexy your stepmother and sister are, after all!” I laughed as my daughter and wife pushed me onto my back to mount me.

Stephanie was on my face for the moment, while Sarah bounced hungrily on my pole, both of them making out with each other as they did so. I couldn’t see Rachel rim Curtis, but the sound of him groaning as he felt every inch of her tongue in his backdoor made it evident. Ass worship was absolutely on the agenda for my mother-in-law, as she couldn’t resist that sweet teenage bum of his any longer. I wondered what else they would do together, other than him also licking her tush when he got the chance.

“Oh, fuck, Daddy, I love your mouth so much and your beard hairs really tickle my twat! Sarah, I just love watching you ride Daddy like it’s going out of style! I also love seeing Grandma eat my brother’s sweet, tight, little ass like that! I would really like watching her lick your cum out of his butthole, you know! Just as I love to do to him right after he bottoms for you!” Stephanie now exclaimed while I devoured her holes, yes, both of them.

I couldn’t help but move my tongue all over my daughter’s bottom half and swipe my way from her tailbone to the very top of her mons Veneris, of course. I licked her buns, too, naturally, and she always squirmed whenever I did such things to her. As for Sarah, she continued making out with her stepdaughter and riding me in the finest cowgirl tradition. When I parted her cheeks and eased a couple of digits into her bottom, she broke off the kiss and whimpered as she creamed herself the first time of this particular romp.

“OH ... DADDY!!!! Oh, God damn it, Daddy! I love every second of this, Daddy! Want to swap yet, Sarah? What Daddy’s doing to me right now, it has to be felt to be believed! Come on, Mommy! Sit on Daddy’s face and enjoy his tongue! You’ve heard of mustache rides? Well, this is a beard ride and it’s ... amazing!” Stephanie suggested to Sarah, who gladly switched places to experience my oral extravaganza for herself.

“Oh, fucking Hell, you’re right! Daddy is the most amazing guy, ain’t he? That tongue, that ... tongggggue! Oh, my ... GOD! Is it possible, or are you getting even better at eating a girl out than you already were! Oh, yes, lick me, baby! Lick my holes and make me ... CUM!” Sarah squealed while Stephanie frantically rode my cock like the thick pole that it was.

“See, Grandma, how ... beautiful incest can be? That’s your daughter and my sister sharing a great guy, my Dad, and getting off like it crazy! Can you blame them for loving it or him for being so ... oh, fuck it ... sooo ... greedy? Grandma ... damn! Howard was a fool, giving you up! That goddamned tongue of yours!” Curtis bit his lower lip as Rachel devoured his booty.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.