Coming Out - Cover

Coming Out

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 10

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 10 - David Morgan thought that he had a great family life, including a wife of twenty years and two wonderful children. Then came the day that his teenage son Curtis came out of the closet and all hell broke loose.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

After a very steamy shower, Sarah and I dried each other off, and then she headed back to the bedroom in a hurry. At least she gave me a kiss, but she didn’t explain why she did that. It was very strange. I didn’t worry too much about it as I combed my hair, which I noticed that Sarah didn’t do. I was about to exit the bathroom when the door opened and in walked Rachel. The look on her face was priceless as she saw me naked, barely dried off and fresh from the shower.

“Oh, sorry ... David!” Rachel stammered, but couldn’t tear her eyes away from my nude body.

She bit her lower lip and stared closer at my groin, her eyes wide as saucers and her mouth gaping as she ogled me. There wasn’t too much unfamiliar, of course. I was circumcised, so she didn’t see a foreskin, but there was something, I just wasn’t sure what, which she found shocking about me. Maybe it was the sheer amount of pubic hair? Could that be it? Did Howard shave his pubes or something? Or maybe he was just much larger or smaller than me?

“I’m sorry, too! I should have kept my towel on before heading back to my room or put on a bathrobe. I was about to rejoin Sarah in bed, you know. How did things go with the twins?” I replied.

I first apologized to make her feel more comfortable, but then casually inquired about her first time really hanging out with Curtis and Stephanie as their grandmother. This was no accident or mistake. I wanted an excuse to continue my discourse with my mother-in-law while still in the buff. Whether or not Rachel figured out my charade, she didn’t break off her gaze. She just stood there with her tongue out, practically drooling, as she admired my physique.

“Fine ... we had ... fun. They’re really ... sweet. Look, I should back out or avert my eyes or something so that you can return to my daughter’s arms in more ... privacy. By the way, was it just my imagination, or did you guys ... you know ... really ... enjoy it? Sorry, that’s a really, really inappropriate question to ask my son-in-law about the wedding night sex with my daughter, his wife, isn’t it?

“It’s just ... I’m really, really happy for you guys, especially ... for her. She seemed to, well, how do I put this, totally let her hair down! That’s great. I wish that my marriage to her father had been half as ... pleasurable,” Rachel tried to meet my eyes, but she kept biting her bottom lip instead.

It was clear to me that some part of Mrs. Dell didn’t want to do what she herself suggested that she should do, namely, avert her gaze or leave the bathroom long enough to let me exit in a more modest or “decent” fashion. Instead, she just stood there, stammering through a very awkward chat about her daughter’s wedding night with her son-in-law. Finally, of course, Rachel steeled herself and started to walk away from me, which I thought was the end of our strange flirtation for now.

I was totally floored when Rachel twisted herself around like a pretzel and approached me for a kiss, herself still clothed while I was nude. She reached up and put my face in her hands to land a tentative peck on my lips, which then shifted into a longer, more amorous kiss. I felt her tongue brush lightly against mine, as if testing the waters, and then our tongues both wrestled together for a minute. I tasted her lips and her breath as we swapped spit for several more seconds and only then broke the kiss.

“Sorry, just had to see ... to try for myself what my daughter is getting ... and ... wow! You really are the whole package! But ... why did you ... you know, kiss me back? You clearly love my daughter and yet you ... kissed me with such ... ardor. Why?” Rachel blushed again.

“Rachel, it’s just the two of us. We can speak the truth. There is chemistry between us. Sexual chemistry. There is heat. We find each other physically attractive. You’re a woman who still has those kinds of needs, you know. And yes, I love Sarah very much and would never hurt her. But that changes nothing about this mutual ... interest of ours ... in each other. But that’s enough. It’s time for me to head back to my bedroom. My wife, your daughter, is waiting for me. She’s likely to go searching for me,” I addressed Rachel by her first name in order to assert myself with her.

She had to have known that, of course. Even though I had called her “Mom” earlier, I was a man closer to her own age than to her daughter’s, my wife’s. I was speaking to her as an equal and then some, asserting myself in rather stark terms as a man would with a woman. It was a real demonstration that I wasn’t a wimp or henpecked or uxorious or whatever. I wasn’t the sort to grovel to a woman simply for her affection or approval.

“Of course ... David. You’re right. It’s just ... well, you know,” Rachel told me as she blocked me from exiting the room, “I have ... this ... impulse!”

Before I knew what had transpired, Rachel closed the distance between us again and put her head on my chest, listening to my heartbeat. Then she moved my hands to her dress and used them to disrobe in front of me. She stood there in her bra and panties and quickly took stock of the situation, which was the moment that I was sure that she would back out.

When my right hand caressed her hair and my left hand worked on unhooking her bra, she could easily have stopped me. She didn’t. She assisted me in unhooking the bra and then she bent over to pull off her slippers and socks, letting me get a better look at both her breasts and her back. When I lowered my hands to her waist and slid her panties off, she neither stopped me nor assisted me. She simply stood erect again.

At last, I saw Rachel in her full naked glory and I turned her around, much to her surprise. I inspected her buttocks, spreading them apart to also see her crack and her browneye. Then I turned her back around and parted her thighs to get a closer view of her chestnut bush. She blushed as I put my hands on her bottom and leaned in for a deep soul kiss. There was no turning back now and we both knew it.

“Put your hands on the sink and spread your legs apart. Bend over for me. You want this. I want this. We both want this. And I’ll let you in on a little secret. Sarah wants this. Yes, she does. She won’t tell you that, but I think that you’ve suspected it on at least some level, haven’t you? My wife, your own daughter, wants me to bed her mother. She wants me to hump you, just as I took her earlier. And, I might add, tonight wasn’t our first time. She’s pregnant. Sarah has already conceived. You’re going to be a grandmother all over again. Who knows? Maybe we’ll give it a little aunt or uncle? Maybe. Even.Tonight!” I intimated to Rachel as I slid my fingers inside her gash to test her dampness.

She wasn’t damp. She was soaked. She was drenched in her own juices, a fact confirmed when I pulled my fingers back. I licked them off my fingers as she saw me in the mirror, after which I slid them back inside her to guide my own entry with my thick, throbbing prick. I began slowly, steadily inching my way inside my mother-in-law to fuck her as we heard knocking on the door.

“David, honey, is that you in there? Are you alone?” Sarah asked before impatiently opening the door and catching me behind her mother in the very act.

Rachel looked terrified and guilty, of course, while Sarah simply put on a sly smile. She walked closer to us and wrapped her arms around my waist. She began kissing her way down my back while my hips and her mother’s worked together to start fucking each other. In spite of her worry, shame, guilt, and shock, Rachel couldn’t bring herself to stop bucking against me and taking me deeper inside her body. Even as I began kissing Sarah over my shoulder, her mother kept pulling me inside her until I bottomed out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.