Sabrina's Birthday - Cover

Sabrina's Birthday

by Kathrin

Copyright© 2017 by Kathrin

Erotica Sex Story: Driving her home from her birthday party, my friend started masturbating and so I made sure she got her fair share of ass play and a good dose of pussy juice.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Fiction   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   .

It was Sabrina’s 24th birthday, many years ago, and since she’s my best friend, I’m on board. She broke up with her long-term boyfriend shortly before, and accordingly she was in a bad mood. We went out that night and she drank quite a bit. I didn’t notice that during the evening, but when we finally went to the car late, she almost couldn’t walk anymore. At the time I still thought she may just be tired and sleepy.

I drove us, and didn’t drink a lot myself. I usually don’t drink much, but it was her birthday, so I was a little tipsy. We were in my car, and Sabrina had brought something to drink “for the ride” - champagne, I think. Anyway, I’m driving her home, it’s late, almost no cars on the road. I still know it had rained and the streets were pretty wet and shiny. Strange, the things you remember.

Sabrina’s sitting next to me and I’m driving. She’s rather quiet and I think she might have fallen asleep until I hear a strange noise. I turn to look and almost drive the car off the road. She’s in the passenger seat and masturbates. Okay, I need to phrase this differently, else nobody will understand how crass it was: Sabrina is sitting there, her short skirt pulled up and is shoving the bottle up her cunt. Gotta say it like that.

I’m speechless and need to regain my self-control, and then look for somewhere to park. At first I didn’t know what to say and everything I could think of was that I needed to get somewhere nobody could see us. Sure, at night, in the city, it’s dark anyway, can’t be that hard, can it? So I’m driving down a side street and look for a parking lot while Sabrina’s fucking herself with the bottle and doesn’t seem to notice me anymore.

When we come to a stop, she doesn’t notice that either, that’s how far gone she was. And what do I do? At first I want to yell at her, shake her, try to somehow, well, discretely, get her to stop. But all I’m doing is stare at her. It’s dark, I can barely see anything. Just a streetlight somewhere shining on the bottle, which slides faster and faster into her cunt. I’ve never seen her like this. Actually, I’ve never seen her naked at all. She’s all shaved and I can make out her labia as they wrap themselves around the neck of the bottle. She’s moaning and mumbling something and presses the bottle deeper and harder inside herself. I remember thinking something like that’s gotta hurt, but it didn’t look like it.

I’m like hypnotized and she’s squirming in her seat until she’s sliding further down and pulls the bottle out again. I thought she finally stopped when I heard a faint prattle. At first I think it started raining again, but then I realize: Sabrina’s pissing in my car. She’s spread her legs wide and I can see a thick stream running out of her cunt. And what am I doing? I’m getting all funny like, feeling something I’ve never felt before, like I can now be whatever I want to be, do what I always wanted to do. So I’m reaching between her legs and feel her warm pee on my hand. My friend’s pissing on me, peeing on my hand, and I love it. I’m rubbing her wet pussy as the stream subsides. I’m bending over her crotch where she’s smelling strongly and start rubbing her labia with my hand. She’s moaning and whispers my name. “Kat...”

I freeze. All this time I thought she forgot about me. But she knew I was there, she knew it was me reaching between her legs. “Just you wait,” I thought. “Enjoy it!” Because the time had come for harder measures. I bend far across her and see the bottle laying on the floor. She must’ve let it fall. I reach for it and pick it up, it’s all slippery and wet after being bathed in pussy slime and pee, and seems to be a little full still. I lick across the neck and taste Sabrina, almost as strong as she smells. Then I squeeze the bottle in the dark between her butt cheeks below her pussy and start to push.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.