Mama Bear Date Crashing - Cover

Mama Bear Date Crashing

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Harry Walsh can't seem to stop his mother from tagging along on his dates. Her motives are pure, right? Well, I suppose that depends on your definition of purity and love.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

“So, honey, you like what you see?” Tricia asked Jesse as she led him into the kitchen to watch me fuck Callie.

Then Tricia started licking Callie’s ass, too, making Callie moan while Mom dropped her apron and stood naked in front of him. Jesse couldn’t help but lower his gaze. Before anyone knew it, his mouth was latched into Mom’s snatch, his tongue licking away at her soaking wet twat. My mother held onto Jesse’s head and caressed it, stroking his hair with no embarrassment whatsoever as she did so. It was a very loving and sensual kind of dominance, but it was still very much clear that she controlled him now.

Jesse kept licking Mom while I fucked Callie and Tricia rimmed her sweet ass. This continued for several more minutes until Callie creamed herself and Mom shortly afterward. It was too late to stop what happened next, leading to my explosion inside Callie’s twat. When Mom pulled Jesse up to kiss him again and taste herself on him, it was all over but the wedding bells. One look told us everything. This guy was gonna be Mom’s cuckold, not Tricia’s or Callie’s. He had surrendered to her so naturally and inevitably that there was no mistake as to who owned him, lock, stock, and barrel.

“I think that we’ve found Jesse’s real girl, haven’t we?” I teased Mom and Jesse alike, both of them blushing a bit.

“Yeah, I think that I broke him. No offense to the three of you. I broke him. I bought him. He’s mine. I’m stuck with him. Honey, you’re moving in with us and I won’t take no for an answer. So’s Callie, of course. I’m adopting you as my honorary daughter, Callie. Jesse’s now your brother, not your cuck. Harry’s now your brother as well. Jesse, babe, I’m gonna pamper you like crazy, but know this. I’m the boss. I wear the pants in this marriage, and yes, there will be a wedding. I’m your hotwife now. Look no further than me,” Mom announced to Jesse, who nodded and knelt to her.

“What’s your name, your legal name?” Jesse asked her.

“Valerie Melusine Walsh. Don’t ask about the middle name. It’s a sailor thing, I think,” Mom blushed a little more while touching his face.

“Well, Valerie Melusine Walsh, will you be my hotwife, my Goddess, my Mistress, my Domme, my Lady? Will you marry me?” Jesse was on both knees, not just one, but the custom had been largely observed ... with a few tweaks.

“Yes, Jesse ... what’s your first name? Never mind. You’re taking mine, anyway, and that’s non-negotiable. But yeah, I’ll be your wife. Your hotwife. Your dominant wife. And you’ll be my cuckold, pussy boi, cum-slurping slave, my wimp hubby, my wittol, won’t you? How about that?” Mom made it clear the terms of her remarriage now.

“Yes ... Mistress Valerie,” Jesse agreed.

“Nah, just call me ‘Mom,’ too, babe. Or Mommy when we roleplay. Or Mama. Or Mama Bear. The point of this is that this will be a loving, nurturing kind of femdom, wife-led marriage. Just don’t think that because you’ll be Harry’s and Tricia’s stepfather, that you’ll have any authority over them. You won’t. None at all. Quite the contrary, just as you understand. You won’t even have authority over Callie, who you’re to consider your big sister in effect around here.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.