Julia - Cover

Julia

by Red Czar

Copyright© 2020 by Red Czar

Fiction Sex Story: Julia and Zane have been dating officially for a few months now. Finally, the chance comes for them to be truly alone. Can Zane escape his past??

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   .

Julia

Julia tore through her closet again. She had to have exactly the right outfit today, and this was her third one. Zane was taking her to the big music festival, and her favorite band was going to be there. She needed something that fit the rocking scene that she knew the show would be, but she also wanted something sexy enough to make Zane want to skip the show entirely and fuck her in the parking lot. And if not Zane, then the guitarist of the band was pretty hot too.

She had the shoes, black, ankle-high, boots that made her at least two inches taller. They would put her right at eye level with Zane. Add to that, black wide fishnet leggings, a very short, very tight, black leather mini skirt. Actually, micro would probably be more like it, it only came down an inch or two below what it needed to cover to go out in public. But she needed the top. She knew exactly the one she wanted, where the hell was it?

Jessi, she thought. Her sister probably “borrowed” it. She stomped to her sister’s room and started tearing through her closet. It wasn’t there. She probably took it to school with her, that bitch. Seriously, who goes to school in the summer? Jessi was such a nerd. She’d have to start over. Then she saw it. In Jessi’s closet, a black, skin-tight dress, with red roses embroidered on each hip, and the tiniest little spaghetti straps, with a neckline cut nice and low. And it was perhaps even a little small for her. If she can steal mine, I can steal hers, she thought.

She grabbed the dress and returned to her room. She slid it on and stood in front of her mirror. It was perfect. Even without a bra, it held her tits perfectly in place. The little devil choker she added was so sexy. The single strand of hair hanging down in front of her face was just the right touch, she knew Zane loved that. It had taken her over an hour to get it to fall exactly the way she wanted. She considered not wearing panties, but she also knew that when she let him get a glimpse of the tiny red silky thong she was hiding, he’d have no choice but to take her home and fuck her. Finally.

She smiled at her reflection.

Perfect.

Although Zane and Julia had been dating now, officially, for a couple of months, they had yet not slept together. Not that they didn’t want to, they had wanted to from the very first time they were alone in Carly’s spare bedroom at that party before school ended. Since then, things had never worked out quite right. Something always kept them from being alone or interrupted them when they were.

Of course, that’s not saying they didn’t have their fun. Julia had discovered the absolute thrill of movie theaters. The first time she saw Zane’s cock was by the light of an eighty-foot IMAX theater screen. She was scared to death of getting caught that first time. She never would have thought she would do anything like that in public. But when she was with Zane, she did a lot of things she never thought she would do. She simply couldn’t help herself.

They were sitting in the back of the theater, not really watching, but making out from the moment they sat down. Soon she found her hand on his crotch, and with every single motion, she could feel his cock getting bigger and bigger. She had so wanted to see it.

After ten minutes, he let out a low moan and stopped her, it was too uncomfortable. He looked around quickly, then undid his pants. When he pulled his dick out, she sat bolt upright in her seat, terrified that someone would catch them, and yet, butterflies in her stomach from the thrill of actually seeing it, of him just pulling it out for her right there in the theater.

He sat back into his seat, with his cock standing straight upright at attention. All she could do was stare with her mouth open. Zane looked at her and smiled. You knew he was thinking, yes baby, keep your mouth just like that!

He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her close again, then guided her hand back to where it had been. Looking around to make sure no one was watching; she finally wrapped her hand around it. Nervously, she began to stroke him. Zane leaned his head back in his chair and closed his eyes relishing her every touch. Julia kept looking around, making sure the few other people in the theater weren’t watching them, and continued to stroke and fondle his cock.

That night, she found herself with a handful of hot cum. A week later, as the teenaged skank on the big screen was being chased by a psycho murderer, Julia was swallowing load after load of cum that Zane kept pumping into her mouth. It made her feel like such a naughty little slut. A feeling that she found she kind of liked. They saw a lot of movies after that.

When Zane finally arrived to pick her up, they almost abandoned the concert entirely. That outfit she had worked on so hard had exactly the effect she had hoped for. Zane wanted to lead her up to her room, push that dress up over her hips, and bury himself fuck her brains out.

Unfortunately, her parents were home. Zane was very polite and respectful, as he always was with parents. Everybody smiled and laughed, and then the two of them made their way out to his car. Zane held the door open for her and gave her ass a good grab as she slipped past him to climb in. He got into the driver’s seat and sat there staring at her for at least a minute, trying to control himself.

Finally, when his eyes made it back to hers after taking in her entire body, she said: “What?” Worried that maybe he didn’t like it.

He hesitated. “You don’t really want to go see these guys, do you? Wouldn’t you rather go to my place and...”

She punched him on the arm. “Yes, I want to go! You promised!”

He looked her over again, shook his head, and let out a long sigh. “Okay.”

And off they went.

The concert was your typical music festival, one big stage, with alternating acts, and a large open area for the crowd to gather. When your favorite was on, you crowd to the front. When you don’t care for who’s on, you mingle among the crowd, dance, meet up with friends, make out, take Instagram pics, or perhaps engage in some other “questionable” activities.

Once through the gate, Julia immediately found her friend Kelly, another of the junior class cheerleaders, and her boyfriend, Barry. The girls squeaked and squealed about how excited they were and how amazing they both looked, which they truly did, and how much fun this was going to be.

The acts they wanted to see most weren’t on for a while, so they all wandered around the venue for a while. While looking at t-shirts, they ran into Marley and Lilly, they were with a group of about six other girls, some of whom Zane recognized as cheerleaders, although he didn’t know all of them. Others he had never met. Of course, they all erupted into the “cheerleader group hug” when they saw each other. They all stop, scream, then run at each other hugging and screeching their hellos while they all jump up and down. Happens every time. Not that it bothered him, they did it to him too.

After that group broke up and moved along, they ran into someone Zane knew, Haley and Chloe, along with a few of the other sophomore girls, Kyra, Izzy, and Maia. This time, everyone already knew each other, and the two groups merged and mingled for a while. They hugged and gossiped and jumped around taking photos and comparing jewelry.

While all of this was going on, Zane ran into some of his friends too. A couple of his friends from the gymnastics team happened by with their girlfriends and stopped to join the photo ops. Then, Jamie and Melissa came sneaking up and grabbed Zane around the waist. Julia noticed this and was immediately at his side. Once he introduced her as his girlfriend, she made it very clear very quickly that he was spoken for, and the girls backed off. Zane reassured Julia that there was nothing to worry about since these girls went to a different school. Although there were a few whispers in Zane’s ear about how hot his new girl was. He didn’t disagree.

Eventually, they found themselves toward the side of the stage where all the bands prepped before going on. Julia and Kelly were hoping to catch the band they came to see on their way in and get some pictures. They were all milling around talking, taking in the crowd, listening to the music, and drinking something from those red Solo cups. It was probably soda, of course.

Suddenly Zane felt a hand on his shoulder and Julia was talking a mile a minute in his ear. He never had a chance to hear what she said. Something about the band, and backstage, and pictures, and “We’ll be right back!”

Zane and Barry were left staring after them as they ran off, wondering if they should wait there, run to follow them, or be mad that they had left them standing there. By the time they could make a decision, the girls were gone. They decided to go get their cups refilled.

As he was standing in line, Zane suddenly felt a pair of hands cover his eyes from behind, and another hand grabbing his cup. Then the inevitable demand.

“Guess who?”

Hmmm. Not Julia, although he thought he recognized the voice. Not really wanting to play the game, he grabbed the hands and pulled them away to find his neighbor Julie, who then wrapped those arms around him and gave him a big hug and a kiss. With her was Sara, who was holding his drink, which she handed back to him and then engulfed him in a great bear hug of her own.

Sara stayed attached to him with one arm around his waist as they all stood around catching up. It was clear to Zane that Sara had been engaging in some of those questionable activities mentioned earlier. She didn’t smell of weed, so he wondered what she had been doing. Then he took a sip of the drink she had handed back to him. POW! That was almost pure vodka. How the hell did she get that in here?

He looked her over, trying to figure out where she could be hiding a bottle. Her top was nothing more than a skin-tight powder blue bra with fringe all along the edges to make it look like more than just a bra. It pulled her tiny tits together and pushed them up to make it look like she had a lot more than she did. She wasn’t hiding anything in there. He knew that from experience. The rest of her outfit was so tight he could tell she wasn’t wearing panties. If he got a little closer, he could probably tell if she’d shaved her pussy that morning. She wasn’t hiding anything there either. Well, it wasn’t his problem anyway. He didn’t have to drive her home.

They all drifted over to where he had last seen Julia and Kelly. Zane was hoping they would reappear soon. Sara remained attached to Zane’s hip, pulling herself close. Her hand kept on drifting down over his ass eliciting little moans of appreciation from Sara. Julie was sending messages on her phone, and the next thing he knew it was like a cheerleader reunion party. Everyone was there.

Carly and her boyfriend, Ashley, Alexis and her boyfriend, Dani (the girl who blew up Bella’s birthday bash two weeks earlier, ) and a bunch of other people who, somehow, Zane didn’t know. They all danced and sang and drank. Carly filled him in on some of the fallout from Bella’s party, most of which he already knew. He felt sorry for Bella. She was a bitch, there was no denying that, but she didn’t deserve all of what Carly had done. Zane had, in fact, grown to like Bella. When he could connect with her on a personal level, she was a pretty sweet girl, not to mention pretty good in bed.

Sara, on the other hand, was clearly drunk and horny, and she had her eyes set on him. She would grab him and make him dance with her. She would wrap herself around him and just sway. And more than once, when she was plastered against him trying to slow dance to the hard rock music that was playing, her hand was trying to make its way down his pants. He kept on having to push her away fearing Julia would reappear.

A few minutes later, Zane and Barry’s phones pinged within seconds of each other. Apparently, Julia and Kelly had gotten backstage and were taking pictures with the band, which they were posting in real time. That’s it, he thought, we’ll never see them again. But he knew how to bring them back. He texted that they were waiting at the same spot they had been and that Julie, Sara, Carly, and all her cheerleader friends were there with them. Three minutes later, Julia and Kelly came skipping back and the whole cheerleader group hug erupted again.

By early evening all of the “good” acts were starting to come on and their group moved toward the stage. The group would morph and move and split up and reform, but there was always a nice little crowd dancing and singing along with the music. The drinks kept flowing. There was a certain smell in the air of those “herbal” cigarettes they had over at the vendor booths. Everyone was feeling good and having a good time.

What Julia noticed, was Sara acting like a drunken slut. Julia kept as close to Zane as she could, but any time she turned around, there was Sara, sliding up to Zane’s side again. Zane tried to be nice and push her away gently. Clearly, she was under the influence of something. He even asked Julie and Carly a couple of times to take her somewhere, get her away from him. But she kept on coming back.

When Julia’s favorite band finally came on, she tapped on Zane’s shoulder. “Lift me up!”

Zane happily bent down and let her climb on his shoulders, anything to get his head between her legs, he thought. Which was funny, because she was thinking the same thing. I love it when your head is between my legs. They hopped around to the music, Zane holding on tight, Julia with her arms in the air dancing on his shoulders, and here came Sara back for more. Zane did his best to keep her away and was successful for a while. They all danced to the music and were having fun. But slowly, Sara kept backing closer and closer until she was right up against Zane, grinding against him.

Zane let go of one of Julia’s legs and tried to push Sara away saying, “Come on Sara your gonna knock me over.”

Julia had had enough. She took that leg that Zane had just freed and kicked at Sara, connecting right to the side of her head.

“Will you back off bitch!”

Sara stumbled away, clutching the side of her head. “What the fuck is your problem?”

Julia had already climbed off Zane’s shoulders and was advancing on Sara. Julia was a small girl, but she was bigger than Sara. And Julia was sober. Sara didn’t stand a chance.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.