Love Potion - Cover

Love Potion

by John Demille

Copyright© 2017 by John Demille

Incest Sex Story: The green liquid offered to him seemed like a scam. But Jim was surprised at the results. Proceed with caution: this story contains a very juvenile stroke fantasy.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Magic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   .

This story was inspired by a badly written stroke from the late 90s. It’s still pretty much a juvenile fantasy stroke. Enjoy!

The Greenish liquid looked ugly. The small bottle was given to him by some filthy hobo after he gave him some loose change when he saw him in the alley near his house as he came home from school. He only wanted the man to go away.

“This is the answer to all your problems.” The man had said.

“How would this bottle solve my problems?” Jim had enquired, surprised that his coins actually reaped something in return.

“You’ll see, just spray it sparingly on yourself.”

Jim had gone home after pocketing the small inconspicuous bottle and had held on to it for the last two days not knowing whether to believe the stranger.

‘Yeah right, this green stuff would be the answer to all my problems.’

Jim sighed. At sixteen, the only problem that he really cared about was that he was still a virgin with very few prospects of changing that status anytime soon.

Sighing again, he returned the bottle to his drawer and went to the bathroom. He just had to pee. As he stood outside the bathroom he heard the shower inside running. Fuck! His selfish, self-centred, totally self-absorbed eighteen-year-old sister must be taking one of her empty-the-hot-water-tank showers.

“Come on Jess, I really have to go!” he shouted through the door.

“Wait your turn, bonehead!”

“I would, but my fucking bladder won’t.”

Jessica being Jessica didn’t seem to care. Standard behaviour from his sister.

He tried the knob and much to his surprise, the door wasn’t even locked. He simply went inside and started relieving his painful bladder.

“You Pervert!” he jumped as his bitch of a sister screamed.

He turned towards the see-thru shower stall while still pissing.

“How dare you come in when I was ... was...” his sister screamed in rage.

“I didn’t think I could outlast the hot water tank. Calm down, you don’t own this house.”

In those few seconds he managed to take a good look at his sister’s sexy body for the first time. While she had her arms crossed over her breasts, they couldn’t begin to cover the oversized flesh bags. He could see the top of her wrinkling aureoles as well as a lot of squished tit-flesh oozing out from under her skinny arms. And while she covered her breasts with her arms she hadn’t covered her crotch. Jim liked the bushy blond pubic hair covering her pussy lips and the surrounding area. He felt strange pride that his sister was so beautiful, but also a bit sorrowful as she was his own sister and that put her out of his reach forever.

“What the fuck are you looking at?” his sister hissed as she turned and faced the wall showing him her full bubble butt.

“You’re a sight to behold sis. I’m enjoying the view.”

“Just fuck off!” she said.

Jim took his time finishing his piss and ogling his sister’s backside. Done, he put away his now-hard cock and walked out. Of course, he just went back to his room to jack off. He knew that his own sexy sister would star in a lot of his jerk-off fantasies from now on.


The next day, he woke up and did his daily routine. As he put his clothes on, his eye kept wandering to his side table where he kept the little mystery bottle. Finally giving in, he took it out of its hiding place and sprayed a tiny amount on himself. It didn’t seem to smell like anything.

He shook his head and wondered if the man had been playing a gag on him or something. Just in case, he put the bottle back in his drawer and wondered if there would be any effect on his life.

He went downstairs to get ready for school. As he reached the bottom of the stairs he saw his sister on the couch in the living room.

Apparently, she was skipping school again. She had done that every day of this week, taking advantage of their mother’s absence. She was wearing a skirt that flirted around her hips and barely covered her crotch. He also noticed that she was not wearing a bra, her large nipples clearly pushing against her tight, thin T-Shirt. God, she looked so fucking hot!

“Sis, I’m goin’ now,” he said as he crossed in front of her to get his book-bag.

“That’s an interesting smell. New?” she asked inquisitively.

“Yeah, I thought I would trying something new. I’ve been using that old children’s one since dad got it for me few years ago. And I loved dad dearly but the bottle was finally empty few days ago. Do you like it?”

Jessica got the couch and stood in front of him, blocking his path to the door.

“I love it. It’s so sexy.” She replied with a glint in her eyes as she looked up at him. She was older, but since he went thru his last growth spurt, he gained six solid inches on her 5’ 6” frame.

Jessica put her arms around his neck and pulled him down to give him a deep kiss. A deep French kiss. As in tongue to tongue! Her body moulded itself to his and she rubbed her big tits against his muscular chest.

He went along with the kiss until she started letting go. He pulled his face from hers and looked into her eyes. God her pupils were so large. Her eyes were sparkling in the morning light.

“Nice, but since when do we do this kind of kissing?”

“Starting today; This is my way of saying sorry for what happened yesterday, that’s all. I overreacted and I shouldn’t have been so mean. You really needed to go and I was hogging the bathroom. You liked what you saw yesterday, didn’t you?” She bit her lower lips.

Jim didn’t know what to say. Could this be true? Was the green liquid doing this to her? Was it controlling her responses to his body?

As he paused and didn’t say anything, Jessica got a worried look on her face.

“Don’t you like me Jim?” she asked, standing on her toes to kiss him again.

“Of course I do. I love you sis. This is just a surprise that’s all. I didn’t think you would react this way after what happened yesterday. I thought you wanted to kill me if you could.”

“Kill you? Don’t be silly. I would rather do this.” She said as she reached for his pants and started undoing them.

Jim watched in amazement as his sexy older sister did the most unsisterly thing possible as she managed to pull his pants and boxers down and in one motion take half of his rampant dick into her wet mouth even before pushing his pants below his knees.

“Oh, Jess, That feels so good.”

“You like that? You haven’t seen anything yet.” Jessica replied as she went to work enthusiastically on his painful rod.

Jessica seemed to be an expert at sucking dick. She was easily taking most of Jim’s cock into her mouth and didn’t gag when it hit the back of her throat.

Jim couldn’t stay standing while she sucked on him. So he walked backwards with Jessica walking on her knees until he reached the couch. Even while he sat down, Jessica kept an oral lock on his cock, refusing to let go for even a bit.

While Jim was still a virgin, he didn’t cum too soon. Jessica made sure of that. Each time he would start to swell and his balls pull up, Jessica would squeeze the base of his cock and pull gently on his balls until the feeling went away. She was that good.

After about five minutes of vigorous sucking, Jim could take it no more, so when Jessica started squeezing the base again, Jim pulled her hands away from his cock with one hand and with the other pulled her deeper onto his cock. He was ready to come and she wasn’t going to stop him this time.

As Jessica felt Jim pull on her head, she simply relaxed and let him push his cock down her throat where he almost immediately started shooting jet after jet of pent up jism.

“Oh my god, This feels so fucking amazing.” Jim nearly yelled as he emptied his bulging balls deep inside his older sister’s throat.

Jessica took it like a trooper, not even trying to pull off of her brother’s deeply embedded cock.

When Jim stopped spurting, Jessica finally pulled away and wiped the drool that was decorating her lower face.

“So, you like that little brother?”

“Wow! That was amazing. You definitely know how to suck cock.”

“Told you you hadn’t seen nothing yet. You think you can go again?”

“You want to suck my dick again?”

“No silly, I want it inside me. Do you mind?”

“I never thought you were stupid enough not to figure this one on your own. Of course I don’t mind.”

“Good.” Said Jessica with a radiant smile as she took Jim’s semi hard cock back into her mouth. She worked it expertly and thanks to teenage stamina, in no time flat, he was hard as a rock again.

Once hard, Jessica stood up and pulled her clothes off in a hurry. Jim was in awe of his sister’s revealed beauty. Her tits were very large on her frame and firm like only an eighteen-year-old’s could be. Her waist was pinched and her hips flared out. Despite bordering on being chubby, there was a four inches gap at the top of Jessica’s thighs. Jim couldn’t explain why he found that so sexy.

As Jessica straddled her brother’s thighs she grasped his cock and aimed it at her slippery red lips.

“Give me a bit of leeway ok, it’s my first time.”

“You’re a virgin? You fucking sucked my cock like a vacuum cleaner.”

“I hadn’t found the special person that deserved to take my cherry until now. So I learned to satisfy my dates with blow jobs. I got so good at it that I managed to save my cherry until now.”

“Wow. Now I feel so lucky. What did I do to deserve this?”

“You’ve been my wonderful brother, that’s all.” Jessica replied unknowing that her actions where guided by an invisible force that stripped away any inhibitions, reservations or objections.

Jessica stopped talking and focused on what she was doing between her legs. She swiped her brother’s mushroomed head up and down her slit from her clit to her hole few times transferring as much lubrications as possible. After about ten swipes, she stopped it at the entrance to her hole and pushed down.

It took some effort but the resistance in her cunt finally broke and she sat heavily with a shriek.

“Shit, this hurts.” Jessica hissed from between clenched teeth.

Jim didn’t make a move. He was simply amazed at everything his sister was doing and if she wanted to give him her virginity then by god he will give her all the time that she needed.

As Jessica bottomed out with Jim’s cock buried all the way into her enflamed cunt, Jim felt the hot tightness increase by ten folds.

“Holy shit. Holy shit. I’m cumming.” Yelled Jessica. “Oh god I’ve never come so fast in my life before. I love you Jim, I love you so much. I will never get enough of your wonderful cock. I want it inside of me forever. I wanna do this every day from now on.”

Jessica seemed delirious with pleasure. She kept babbling and she hadn’t even started moving yet. She just sat there and squeezed her pussy around her brother’s wonderful cock.

For three long minutes Jim watched his sister babble as she sat on his cock. He could feel the strong contractions around his meat and it was wonderful, but his idea of fucking included going in and out.

After so much time, Jimmy couldn’t hold back anymore, pulled his ass back into the couch, pulling his cock an inch or two out of his sister’s clenching pussy and quickly slammed it back in. The simple motion felt incredible. His sister’s cunt was like a velvety vise that threatened to cut off all blood supply to his most precious tool.

Jessica felt pure bliss as her brother pulled out of her and rammed her pussy again with his most wonderful cock. She couldn’t help it, she came again and again. She felt her mind is going insane with the raw pleasure radiating from her pussy.

Since Jessica wasn’t moving on her own at all, Jim decided that he need to take control, so he pushed up and off the couch which Jessica clung to him and put her back on the couch and started pounding into her tight cunt.

“Oh, Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me.” Jessica chanted as she orgasmed continuously.

Jim’s first fuck was proving to be much better that he ever imagined it would ever be. His older sister was loving the fucking that he was giving her even though he didn’t have a good technique or any technique at all.

He couldn’t last long despite having come only a short time earlier.

“Oh Sis, I’m gonna cum,” he said, trying to pull away, still having the presence of mind to not want to impregnate his own sister.

However, her legs now enveloping his hips, pulled him back in.

“Cum inside me Jim,” she pleaded huskily. “I want to feel your cum inside me. I want my first time to be a complete experience, cum and all.”

He could not hold back anymore. He thrust his cock in and bumped her cervix, shooting his incestuous cum into her receptive body.

She continued pulling him in with her legs, touching regions of her no man would be able to claim after her own brother’s successful mount. She knew right then that this would be her most ultimate sex that she would ever have. No man could give her the unconditional love that her brother surely had for her. How could something so right be so wrong?

“Oh ... oh ... Jessica ... sis...” Jim moaned as he kept coming, “I love you so much.”

Their climax was over. They had done it. They both got each other’s virginity and they were very happy about it.

They skipped school for the day and they spent every minute with each other. Jessica seemed unable to be away from Jim’s cock for a minute. If she didn’t have it in her mouth or pussy, she had it secured in her hand. The only time she did let go of it, it was to make food to eat or to go to the bathroom. She even tried to take Jim with her to the bathroom as she did her business. But as much as Jim was enjoying how sister was behaving, he drew the line at smelling her shit while she played with his tired dick.

It was only after he showered that Jessica seemed to get hold of herself and start behaving somewhat normally again.

They slept in Jim’s bed that night and Jessica woke him up after midnight for another mind blowing blow job and fuck. She even did all the work and Jim just laid there and enjoyed her attention.


Two days later

The school’s bell gave the day’s final ring at three o’clock!

‘Finally, time to leave’ Jim thought.

His mind was not on whatever lecture going on in that last period. His mind ran through the events over the past two days ... what happened earlier with his sister.

As he drove his dilapidated car back home, he had thought of the possibilities that lay before him with his small bottle: fucking his gorgeous English teacher Ms Sloan, or getting revenge with Jane, the top bitch in school, who wouldn’t give him a second look otherwise, or getting fresh with the cheerleaders. Whatever it was, he was amazingly realistic considering he has a normal sized teenage sex drive. He knew not to squander too much, too quickly.

He reached home and parked his car in the garage. When he went in, he saw his sister on the couch in the living room watching TV. Desperate Housewives must be on, Jim guessed. Jessica had been keeping her distance from him ever since the day they took each other’s virginity. Almost as if she regretted what had happened, she had come in the next day to apologize for her behaviour that encouraged him to make love to his own sister.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.