Welcome the Girls From Pelham Bay - Cover

Welcome the Girls From Pelham Bay

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Trudi in her delicious tutu, my sister's pink panties, and now, 3 "bad girls" from Pelham Bay to accelerate my studies of female anatomy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Group Sex   White Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

I noticed that I was getting less hours at the post office and I put it down to the fact that they were cutting back on the part-time workers in favor of the full time permanent crowd. It was ok with me because I was getting tired of riding the subway all the way out to Queens in the middle of the night for the midnight shift.

That meant that I would have to spend more hours on the investigation job. That was all right in my book because it paid more, and I got transportation money for using the subway or the bus for business.

I had a lot of snitches on the payroll now and dished out the moola to them from the slush fund box that the DA had for the source information we needed to make our cases. I made out to them that I was the money-giver and it prompted several of the young chicks to reward me with a taste of their honey with no strings attached.

Of course, I was quite accepting of their generous rewards and did nothing to dissuade them from dishing out sweet perks to me either down on their knees or bending over the trash cans in the side alley. I think most of those street girls appreciated having my thick stump up between their meaty cheeks slapping it home with lots of enthusiasm and verbal encouragement from me to take it “deeper”.

For purposes of concealment, I assigned them coded names to hide their true identities just in case someone back at the office decided to sell the inside info to the gang leaders for cash or drugs.

I kept the real names inside my head never writing them down anywhere because I knew how important it was to those girls to keep their identity a secret for fear of being beaten up or raped or even worse.

If we were caught in the act, it was a good cover for both of us pretending that it was strictly a financial transaction with no information changing hands. If they gave me anything written, I studied it carefully and burned the written words for fear they would be seen by some unknown enemy.

At the moment, I was happily humping agent 37 with her ass up high on top of ash loaded trash can in the side alley of the pool hall behind the union headquarters. 37, whose real name was Gloria Ramirez had put some newspaper on top of the lid to keep the ash dust off her gaudy gown with the sequins that never ended. She had boosted it up on the bottom to give me free access to her bouncy booty jiggling like a bowl of jelly in the late afternoon sun.

I was tempted to stick it up her broad backside, but she pleaded with me to use her feminine folds instead because of a rough session of ass fucking the night before. I listened to her and followed her instructions because she was a good girl who generally made any opening fair game unless there was a problem.

Mickey, the brother of one of my other snitches, came into the alley and approached us with a smile on his face.

37 just turned her head the other way so all he could see was her spread open booty and beautiful long legs. I surmised that Mickey probably knew who it was because he was a pussy hound par excellence and had poked most of the females in the neighborhood under the age of thirty. The prick was probably do some of the older housewives as well because he was always hanging around on the rooftops “helping” them hang their laundry on the long clotheslines running in every direction. The laundry dried quickly in the heat from the rays of the sun reflected from the soft tar rooftops. Nobody walked around in their bare feet up there because it was hotter on the surface than the sand on the beaches of Coney Island in the middle of summer.

His sister was agent 14 and she had been with me for a long time.

Sometimes, I would use her as a call girl to service some prick I knew was involved in drug deals and might give up some intel to her in the heat of the moment. She was a good girl and never hesitated to give up her dignity to get the information I needed to keep getting my salary at the DA’s office.

“Hey, big Bobbie, you got a nice saddle there. Any chance I can get sloppy seconds when you are finished?”

37 snorted and gave him the finger not looking at him with her face turned the other way. I concentrated on keeping my rhythm sliding into 37 doggie style nice and steady and she was already getting warmed up into a nice orgasm knowing that her humiliation as being witnessed by another guy.

Thankfully, she had already passed her information to me, and we were just playing out the role of street girl and customer for the benefit of the neighborhood punks like Mickey.

Regardless of the circumstances, I felt my juices starting to rise as I pounded into 37’s lovely rear end. She was moaning fiercely now, and her cheeks were moving every which way but loose as I started to spurt out my white creamy load into the rear end of her vagina that was gobbling it up like manna from heaven on her thirsty vaginal walls.

I moved off her cum soaked but reluctantly knowing that Mickey would assert his manhood and give her a second round of cream not wanting to pass up a sure thing spread open right in front of him.

Since it would be bad form for me to interrupt his intentions because it would be out of character for a paying customer, I pretended to pay her for both of us and he focused his full attention on her well padded posterior.

I couldn’t tell if 37 was a superior actress or if she was really feeling the power of his oversized cock up inside her feminine core. Anyway, her screams of pleasure rang out in the alley and more than one window opened for some nosey neighbor to see what was going on. They probably did the same thing with alley cats humping away in the nocturnal hours and making a racket keeping them from a sound sleep at night.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.