Welcome the Girls From Pelham Bay - Cover

Welcome the Girls From Pelham Bay

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Trudi in her delicious tutu, my sister's pink panties, and now, 3 "bad girls" from Pelham Bay to accelerate my studies of female anatomy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Group Sex   White Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

I guess you could say that Trudi my sister’s best friend was my girlfriend. My sister had encouraged her to dish out all of her female goodies to me like some pimp from the corner.

Sometimes, my little sister Cathy would join us in our sinful coupling by rubbing my balls as I stroked deep inside Trudi’s slit with her leotard pushed over to one side and her humping her ass cheeks back into my groin like we were a husband and wife taking care of business in the midnight hours.

Once, I had even given my dick a treat up inside my sister’s tiny bottom when Trudi had fallen asleep exhausted after hours of doing it with me in all of her openings draining my teenaged spunk that shot out almost like a spigot turned on and off never really being empty or even close to it.

I remembered the shocked look on Cathy’s face when she looked over her shoulder at me and I knew she was thinking how she could ever confess this to a priest because in our Irish Catholic community incest was the most grievous of mortal sins and one that would require a whole lot of penance to make amends in the eyes of the Church.

Still, she had that look of lust in her pretty eyes and in the long run our needs could not be denied and we continued until the bitter end when I flooded my baby sister’s ass with my load and she was purring like a little kitten that had just licked up a bowl of cream.

My thought at the time was not about the three wonderful girls from Pelham Bay but of Sister Mary Margaret and her perfect heart shaped ass that always welcomed me from behind as we fornicated together and then prayed for forgiveness in a spirit of contrition for our transgressions.

I was still working at the post office at the time but had these ambitions of being a cop just like my uncle who was fairly high up in the ranks of the boys in blue and had sort of mentored me because my dad was long gone.

Of course, I had never intended to go that far with Sister Mary Margaret but our bodies betrayed us and we never turned back after that first copulation behind the locked door of the detention room. It was the same room that I had screwed all three sisters from Pelham Bay who had been transferred into our school from the other Catholic school up in that distant parish. Those girls Patsy, Aggie and Veronica were truly a trio of troublemakers of the worse sort and they had joined forces to relieve me of the terrible burden of being a virgin at the ripe old age of eighteen like avenging angels of bad behavior that made me forever grateful to them for their efforts.

At the same time that I was working in the post office, I was doubling as an investigator for the District Attorney Marsha Makepeace reporting on the activities of the Puerto Rican drug runners in the city. I reported directly to Marsha and we had a close relationship that included her getting down on all fours and letting me ride her ass from behind with her panties pulled down but still fully dressed because it was the middle of the day.

That Marsha was great in the courtroom but she was a real star on her knees with her lips wrapped around my rock hard dick. I loved watching my spunk and her saliva running down her chin and falling onto the fluffy white carpet below in slow motion like some porn movie with lots of action.

I had gotten into that situation because my sister Cathy had fallen into the clutches of a Puerto Rican gang leader that headed up the drug trade in our part of the city and he used her in ways that I found personally disgusting because I always had a high opinion of my sister’s character and considered her to be a good girl except when our needs were so strong there was nothing we could do to avoid the situation.

One of my snitches that I had fostered up at the projects was a Puerto Rican girl with dark skin that had been raped by a gang member with no memory of actually doing the dirty deed. She had been going to our school and Sister Mary Margaret had tried her best to get her into a house for wayward girls to have their babies and then offer then up for adoption to a deserving couple less fortunate in having a baby of their own. The girl had to do that year over again the following year and I had hooked up with her because she was close to the girls from Pelham Bay. It was because of their family history of abuse from several uncles with a liking for teenaged girls. The uncle’s perversions got all three of them started on a sexual trail of tears that robbed them all of their innocence at an early age. It was that reason that made them into the pariahs that were transferred into our Catholic school and where I met them in a way that probably changed my outlook on life and love and all the rest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.