Orders Are Orders - Cover

Orders Are Orders

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sweden starts conscription again to fill their depleted military ranks. Only this time, they are taking women as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military  

Heidi tried to hide the fact that she was sexually aroused by Rolf’s erotic story.

She kept the blanket tight around her midriff hoping that the others could not see her stained uniform bottoms wet with the juices of her spurting emissions.

After all, they were in a free fire zone and the danger of death was all around them.

She enthusiastically threw herself into her nighty quota of “back-up” support for the front line fighters and took a long shower before crawling into her rack with Gretchen as her bottom to take her probing digits in all her secret places. It relaxed her to be in charge of things once again and she hoped that her quota of seven were satisfied with her spirited eagerness in providing them a few moments of joy at a time when it might possibly be their last chance at sexual pleasure.

Rolf was somewhat depressed because he had received a letter from his sweetie back home to tell him that she was moving on with his best friend because she was already three months pregnant, and it was all his fault for not using a condom.

In truth, the mischievous Heidi found it to be quite droll and she did her best to hide her amusement at Rolf’s discomfort. Gretchen was not at all interested in Rolf’s problems on the home front because she considered him an interloper stealing Heidi’s honey at a time when she wanted it all to herself. She didn’t mind the “back-up” operation because they both were involved in furnishing free pussy to their male comrades on the front line.

Heidi knew that her female companion was a bit sensitive to anal entry and while she did not refuse the suggestion, she did her best to discourage her sexual partners from entertaining the thought in their dirty male minds.

Of course, Heidi was ever the anal bitch when it came to such matters and she considered the use of her bottom as a respite from the nocturnal use of her normal female love-making entrance.

It was the unfortunate circumstance that she and Gretchen were the only females in the unit because it put a lot of pressure on them to keep up with the need to keep morale up in the sex-starved males around them.

Most of the other front-line troops were able to muster almost one-third females in their units making the “back-up” scenario simple with a two-to-one ratio.

Gretchen and Heidi were faced with about a two hundred to one ratio and had to dish out satisfaction on a rationed basis to be fair and equitable.

Eventually, the casualty losses cut that distorted ratio down to about eighty to one, but they still had to ration their nocturnal efforts to preserve their own survival.

On a bright sunny Monday morning, the sound of a single ambulance filled the air around the headquarters tent.

Emerging from the interior of the combat scarred vehicle, no less than six female soldiers dismounted and were met with sighs of relief from the outnumbered Heidi and Gretchen.

Suddenly, their “back up” program was reduced to less than ten to one from the uncomfortable eighty to one before their arrival.

Gretchen was over-joyed because she now had a couple of new female friends to join her in her special coupling activities and it put a lot less stress on Heidi’s libido to have her nervous energy diluted by the added female presence.

They received orders from the rear to pack up their gear and move to positions further east after crossing the river that had separated the fighting forces from constant contact.

This meant that the casualties mounted rapidly and soon the girls were reduced to a ration of only five to one with their increased female presence. One of the new feminine recruits was also a designated sniper and she and Heidi became fast friends simply due to their job responsibility. The girl’s name was Amy, and she was not beautiful or even very pretty, but her figure was solid and well-packed. Gretchen was drawn to her firm backside and would often be seen playing carnally with the girl under the covers.

Heidi had to admit that although she was an excellent shot, the new girl was better than her at hitting moving targets. She seemed to have some built-in radar that estimated the windage and the range instantaneously and she was quick on the trigger opening fire at every opportunity.

Heidi was more cautious before firing because she had a fear of accidently shooting an innocent civilian or much worse one of her comrades by mistake.

Lately, Heidi had been basking in the reduced need to back up the remaining troops but she was a bit jealous of Rolf’s use of Amy’s nicely rounded ass when she was searching for his nocturnal attentions.

Eventually, Rolf switched his spotter duties from Heidi to Amy because of the fact the higher-ups thought the new sniper needed a firm hand in the field to keep her from making mistakes. Heidi respected that new assignment, but she felt that Rolf was far too accommodating to the new assignment and his new relationship with Amy meant he was available to the new sniper at her simple request for intimate relations inside the darkened tent.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.