Orders Are Orders - Cover

Orders Are Orders

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sweden starts conscription again to fill their depleted military ranks. Only this time, they are taking women as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military  

Finally, Heidi, Gretchen and Rolf reached the collection center on the Eastern Front and Heidi was astonished that She and Gretchen were the only two females out of the more than one hundred women in the recruit graduation class.

Since the entire transport was more than seventy replacements, she expected there would be almost twenty-five females in the mix.

Rolf who always seemed to get the scoop first told her, “They shunted almost all the girls to the headquarters unit in the rear to act as comfort troops for the officers. Unless you like to spread your legs for those high-ranking bastards like a common whore, you are better off on the front line with the rest of us guys that are stuck with the dirty work of fighting a war against a real enemy.

Heidi knew that Gretchen didn’t really care because she just wanted to be close to Heidi. At times, the older girl’s fixation on Heidi’s pussy was a real drag but knew the girl was sincere in her feelings and was not being the least bit devious in her choice.

Heidi was given the special Sniper rifle because of her skills in shooting. She was glad they had assigned Rolf to be her spotter because she considered too much of Gretchen was a huge turn-off.

At least, the attractive girl was willing to service the males around them just like Heidi in order to give them some back-up support in the female deprived base on the front lines.

They each took care of about seven men each night doing their best to give them what they needed most of all to keep up their spirits in the world of war. After about a month, the two girls had been with all of the two hundred members of the military Company at least one time and some had taken two turns at testing their loving feelings in the nocturnal hours.

Heidi’s companion Gretchen was far more interested in females as sexual partners than men.

That was a simple fact and Heidi knew nothing could ever change that, but they worked as a team and the past thirty nights were more business than pleasure for both of them.

Heidi operated as a sniper scout for the unit and Rolf was an excellent spotter. He was patient beyond belief and would often sit motionless waiting to select a priority target in the chaos of the battlefield and then tapping Heidi on the top of her head to alert her to the mark. He used her ass cheeks to get her to scan either left or right. If he squeezed her right cheek softly, he was telling her to scan right but slowly because the target was close to her angle of fire. If he squeezed her hard or even slapped her cheeks, she had to scan faster to bring the target into her field of fire.

Gretchen worked as a forward observer and she would call in the air support that they needed from time to time to prevent the enemy from overrunning one of their isolated outposts keeping tabs on the enemy movement attempting to bypass their positions. The entire unit was stretched thin, but their morale was good due no doubt to the nocturnal efforts of Heidi and Gretchen to reduce their stress in the combat zone.

The three of them were sitting around the small fire one night and Rolf decided he would tell them the story of how he had fallen on hard times and had to resort to the military as an escape route to get away from being accused of being a rapist and a sodomist of the worst sort.

“I was sort of a naïve youngster and thought that the preacher’s daughter was like a shining light on the hill and she drove me to distraction with her showing me her pretty panties and letting me look down her blouse at her sweet nipples.”

Heidi interrupted his story and told him with a smile, “I bet you didn’t tell her to stop it because I know how dirty your mind is about such things.”

Gretchen snickered behind her hand and nodded her head in full agreement with Heidi’s comment.

“Please let me tell my story without interruption, girls. That preacher’s daughter was like an angel from heaven above and she was as sweet as a strawberry ice cream sundae on a hot summer’s day. I thought for sure she was still a virgin like me, or I never would have asked her permission to explore her nether regions to test her ripeness for carnal relations of the most intimate kind. Unfortunately, I found her quim to be overflowing with female juices and I jumped into the deep waters without as second’s delay because I wanted to swim more than anything else in the whole, wide world. All I can say is that girl was hotter than a two-dollar pistol and that is no lie.”

After I delivered my load to her less than innocent vagina, she begged me to repeat my actions on her rear portal telling me, “I promise I will open it up for you, darling and you can go all the way up and pound me as hard as you like because I like it rough back there.”

“Moments later I was buried up to my balls in her pretty brown eye and she was shouting out the worst curse words I have ever heard out of the mouth of such an innocent looking young girl. She must have begged me to “fuck my ass” twenty times at least shaking her rump like the girls down at the titty bar on a Saturday night and they were all dancing as naked as a jaybird.”

Heidi saw Gretchen grab hold of Rolf’s cock and start to tug him with a firm grip that held him tightly down at the base of his shaft and bouncing off his swollen balls filled with lots of man spunk just waiting to be sprayed out like a gift from the Gods.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.