Anniversaries in Vegas - Year 1, the Strip Club - Cover

Anniversaries in Vegas - Year 1, the Strip Club

by Master Understood

Copyright© 2017 by Master Understood

Romantic Sex Story: After the lap dance experience in their room in the week preceding their 10th anniversary trip to Vegas, Alex and Stephanie get to experience the real thing. Wearing the same lingerie as she did for her lap dance with Alex, Stephanie gets to experience for herself what it is like to have a sexy, nearly naked dancer grind against you for a three song set. After that she can't refuse the offer to have her and Alex move to the private area.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   .

Several times since between our the ‘lap dance’ and our departure for our 10th anniversary trip to Vegas, Stephanie asked me if I had figured out where I was taking her. This was, I assumed, in reference to her request to go to a strip club while we were there. I had indeed found what I thought would be a good club, Treasures. It was one I had indeed been to and seemed to offer a good mix of classiness and potential for some naughtiness.

We landed about 10:30 on Thursday morning and caught a cab to Ceasar’s Palace, our home away from home for the next four days. The weather was in the mid-80s already so we decided to hit the pool for some lunch and adult beverages and figure out where we would be going for dinner. Upon arriving in our room Steph grabbed her beach stuff and went to the bathroom to clean up from our trip and get her bathing suit on. Standing in the middle of the room I simply stripped out of my travel clothes and put on a t-shirt and swim trunks. Once again, ready well before her.

After about ten minutes she came out and caught my attention when she asked, ‘What do you think.’

‘Holy shit babe’ was the first thing that came out of my mouth. Steph was standing there in the sexiest bikini I had ever seen her wear. It was white with a triangle top. The bottom was a very low rise white bikini. ‘That is a surprise.’

‘Yeah, I thought I’d get something sexier than my Ômomkinis’ for our trip. And this won’t be the last surprise my dear, now for that drinkÉ’

We spent the rest of the afternoon at the pool. I couldn’t keep my eyes off my sexy wife, and I am sure that there were a lot of others, men and women, at the pool who were also enjoying the view she provided. Around 5:00 we went back to the room to get cleaned up and get to our dinner reservations at 7:00. I was honestly hoping we’d end up becoming distracted in the room and being late, but Steph was having no part of it. She made me shower first and then locked herself in the bathroom to get ready. I decided to try my hand at some blackjack while she was getting ready so I went downstairs and told her to come find me when she was ready.

About 35 minutes after sitting down at the black jack table I got a text message from Stephanie. It was a picture she took in the mirror in our bathroom. She was standing there in the lingerie from our wedding night, the same she wore from our own lap dance adventure at home. The text with the message was ‘You did figure out where you are taking me tonight, didn’t you?’

This was totally unlike her sending a sexy picture like this, I have to say I kind of liked it. However it did totally distract me from the game I was playing and I finally left the table after giving back $200 of the $300 that I had been up at one time. Sitting at the bar I was approached by the most amazingly gorgeous woman. Of course I am talking about Steph. She was in a short black skirt and silver gray top. ‘You look gorgeous, another new purchase for the trip?’ I asked.

‘Yes, I had to find something to match my bra and panties.’ I wish I could tell you what we had for dinner and that it was the most amazing meal we have ever had. Quite frankly I don’t remember it at all. I do remember my wife doing her best to allow me to catch many glimpses of that gorgeous demi-cup bra she had on. I also remember wanting dinner to end so we could get on with the rest of that nights adventure.

We finally finished dinner and with the help of the bell staff at the hotel got a limo to take us to Treasures. I could sense her nervous tension as we were riding over to Treasures. That did not stop her from initiating a very intense, passionate kiss in the limo. While kissing I felt her hand run up my leg and over my already hard cock. I took this as an invitation to explore her body with my hands as well. I unbuttoned one button of her top and slid my hand in to cup her breasts. I found her nipple, hard and exposed over the top of the demi cup bra. A gentle moan escaped her lips. I continued to play with the nipple, rolling it between my thumb and forefinger, pinching it gently. She whispered in my ear, ‘I hope he is watching us.’ Referring, I assume to the driver. At this point I had to remove her hand from rubbing my cock as I didn’t want to leave any telltale sign on the front of my pants, at least at this point.

I placed my hand on her thigh and she opened her legs as much as her skirt would let her. I slid my hand up the inside of her thigh until my fingers came in contact with her pussy. The sheer material of her boy shorts did little to contain the wetness of her obvious arousal. Once again she whispered in my ear. ‘I shaved again for you, but you have to stop now. I plan on coming before we get back to the hotel tonight, but not yet.’ She pulled away from my kiss and adjusted her skirt and bra, buttoned her blouse back up and winked at me and said, ‘Be a good boy now.’

We arrived at Treasures shortly thereafter and were escorted to a table just off the main stage. We sat there taking it all in when a tall Hispanic dancer named jade took the stage: dark hair, dark eyes, big tits and an athletic body. Stephanie was immediately attracted to her. ‘Do you think she’d give me a lap dance.’ she inquired. I gave her a couple of $5.00 bills and told her to walk up to the stage and tip her, like the guys were doing and she’d find out.

Stephanie went to the stage and took a seat, putting one of the bills on the stage in front of her. Jade made her way around to Stephanie and slowly started to drop the straps of the green bra she was wearing. Reaching around behind her, Jade unclipped the bra and let it drop to the stage. Stephanie was staring intently at Jade’s breasts capped with large dark nipples. Jade slip close to the edge of the stage and drew Stephanie’s head to her chest, bringing her nipples to an inch of Stephanie’s lips. She whispered something to Stephanie and kissed her nose before moving on to others at the stage.

Stephanie still had a couple bills with her so she immediately put $10 on the stage. Jade came back and this time spread her legs in front of Stephanie and slowly ran her fingers outside the bikini bottoms she had on. Taking the two $5 bills Stephanie had on the stage, Jade folded them in half lengthwise and stuck them down into Steph’s bra between her breasts. She then placed her lips close to Steph’s neck and started to slowly make her way down between Steph’s breasts. Jade’s hands were following along and when she pulled the folded bills out with her teeth her hands each cupped Stephanie’s breasts. Once more she whispered into Stephanie’s ear before moving on.

Stephanie came back to the table and said Jade would be joining us soon for a couple’s dance on the couches along the side of the main stage area. Jade finished her set and came right over to our table, grabbing Stephanie by the hand. She looked at me and said ‘Are you joining us?’

The three of us made our way to one of the couches and Jade proceeded to straddle Stephanie in much the same way Stephanie straddle me in our lap dance session at home. Jade started by running her hands over her own breasts, still covered by the bra she put back on after her stage dance. She looked at Stephanie and said ‘If you want it off you will have to do it yourself.’ Stephanie wasted no time in running her hands up Jade’s back to the clasp of the bra and expertly unhooked it. Stephanie’s hands went to Jade’s waist as she slipped the bra off of each shoulder. Jade grabbed each of Stephanie’s hands in her own and guided them up her body and across her breasts. Stephanie gasped and then looked at me and said ‘It has been a long time since I have touched a girls breasts.’ Yet another of many surprises she gave me on this trip.

Jade leaned forward and with a wicked grin said ‘Naughty girl, you aren’t supposed to touch my breastsÉ down here.’ I knew immediately that this was her strategy for getting us up to the private area where more contact was allowed. Normally I would be hesitant, but tonight I was just glad I had plenty of cash. Jade leaned back, leaving her legs on either side of Stephanie and ran her hands down her own body, letting Stephanie watch her play with her own nipples, getting them hard. Running her hands down to her bikini, sliding her fingers under the material and making a show of rubbing her pussy. At this point the first song ended and Stephanie look noticeably disappointed. I said, ‘Don’t worry I purchased three song dance.’

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.