The Summer I Grew Up - Cover

The Summer I Grew Up

Copyright© 2017 by Cotton Nightie

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Stephanie Larson is a young woman on the cusp of growing up and is burning with curiosity about love, relationships, and sex. Her brother's best friend, Mark, and her best friend Bethany finally answer some of her questions and leave her a hundred more. At times funny and heartbreaking, the story reveals the struggle of finding the answers to the hardest questions we can ask ourselves.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys  

Mark hid behind the shower curtain while Bethany and I walked out of the bathroom. I had the melted ice pack back on my sore titty and tried not to look like I’d just licked Mark’s cum off Bethany’s face.

Joe was sitting at the table drinking beer and talking to some girl who looked like she was auditioning to be the next what’s-her-name. It wasn’t unusual for Joe to trade up every few weeks. His only real relationship requirement was a willingness to make animal noises after school in his bedroom. It worked for him anyway and the girls kept coming as long as he kept them cumming.

“How you feelin’?” he asked me as I got another bottle of water out of a cooler.

“Better. It doesn’t throb anymore at least. We’re gonna head back out to the beach and hang out under the umbrella again. I don’t know where Mark is, so you wanna come with us like you said?”

“Sure,” he sighed and looked at the new what’s-her-name. “You wanna play volleyball?”

Her annoying giggle provided the answer as she got up to follow him out the door. I tapped the mostly closed bathroom door to signal an all clear for Mark and walked back out into the afternoon sunlight.

Bethany was practically bouncing as I struggled through the soft sand. I knew why. Mark had mostly focused on me before, but this time she got his full attention. Watching him touch her and open her for me had been so hot I could never be jealous. And joining him to bring her pleasure had satisfied me to my core, even though my fingers had just finished me off.

Joe and the new what’s-her-name ran out to join the coed volleyball game that was still in progress. I wasn’t really in the mood to play again, but Bethany jogged up to get into the rotation for the girls’ team after giving me a wink. I got under the umbrella and grabbed my cover-up before putting the melty icepack back on my boob.

Mark wandered up casually and joined me in the shade with a sly grin in my direction. He sat near me, but not close enough for anyone to think something was up.

“Hey.”

I took a long drink from my cold bottle of water before answering. It helped keep my cool because I wanted to curl up in his lap. “Hey.”

“So, you and Bethany,” he whispered. “You been together long?”

“No,” I said as I tried to figure out how things fit together in my head. It was a conversation I’d had with myself nearly every day for two weeks and still didn’t have a good answer. “Same length of time as you and me, actually.”

His forehead wrinkled. “I figured you guys had been at it for a while.”

“Nope. We were just friends until I helped her cum the first time. She has this mental block about certain things. It’s like she can’t let go unless someone pushes her a little.”

“So you pushed her a little?” he grinned.

I shot him an answering grin. “Yeah. It was fun, then other stuff was even more fun. Now it’s like we’re besties with benefits or something, but I really love her.” I sighed as Bethany bounced up to serve. God, I loved her. “Thanks for making her feel special earlier. She knows I’ve always had a crush on you, but she was glowing when we came back out here.”

“It was my pleasure, too.” Mark let out a happy sigh. “All of it has been, even though it’s totally crazy.”

“Why is it crazy?” I asked.

“Come on, Squirt, you know we’re playin’ with fire.”

“Well, it’s certainly hot enough,” I teased, but I knew what he meant. “It’s okay, Mark. I know you’ll eventually find someone your age again and it’ll be over.”

He frowned at my comment but didn’t meet my eyes. It felt like I said something wrong, but he couldn’t really like me, right? Not like I liked him?

I felt compelled to say more. “Don’t get me wrong, you’re totally hot and sweet, but my favorite shows are on Disney. My favorite songs come from teen musicals. I can’t stay out past nine. As nice as you are, I’m not naive enough to think you’re gonna take me out on dates and stuff.”

“I had a blast at the bounce house place,” he whispered without looking at me.

“Me, too.”

“How about we borrow Joe’s car and go to that arcade? Just you, me, and Bethany?” Sparks shot up my back at his question. He was serious!

Before I could answer, Sophie rotated out and came over to squeeze between Mark and me under the umbrella.

“Where have you been all day?” Sophie asked Mark, ignoring me totally.

“Went swimming, played some ball,” Mark answered. “Ate a sandwich, drank some beer.”

“I was hoping you’d hang out with me at the bon fire later,” Sophie crooned.

“I told Joe I’d keep an eye on his kid sister and her friend. Since things get a little wilder after dark, I figured we’d go to that big arcade place up the road until things settle down.”

“You said you’d hang out with me this weekend.” Her demanding tone brooked no argument.

“No, you told me I’d hang out with you. I said I didn’t want to come at all, but Joe wanted to pick up what’s-her-name over there.”

Sophie glanced at Joe, then turned further to look at me and rolled her eyes. “You’d seriously rather play video games with a couple of kids than be with me.”

“Actually, I’d rather have my testicles shaved, dipped in honey, and sit on a fire ant hill than be with you.”

Her shock look only lasted a moment before she scowled and shouted, “Fuck you, Mark Glazer.”

Sophie stood with a growl, dusted the sand off her bikini bottoms, and stalked away muttering to herself. I could only hold my laughter until she stepped out into the sunlight, then I fell back howling.

Mark chuckled and shook his head. “If that doesn’t put a stop to her, I may have to resort to violence.”

Bethany came over from waiting in line, attracted by my laughter most likely, and was already chuckling at me rolling on the beach towel. “What happened?” she asked.

“Just getting rid of Sophie for a while,” Mark said as I composed myself.

“And he’s taking us to the arcade tonight,” I announced with a squeal.

“Really?” Bethany asked with a gasp.

“Yep,” Mark said then pushed himself up and dusted off his shorts. “Why don’t we head out now. I’ll go tell Joe while you two get ready.”

After slipping on our flip-flops, Bethany and I ran for the house with our beach bags in hand. We grabbed our overnight bag from the closet under the stairs and locked ourselves in the bathroom.

We showered together quickly and resisted the urge to fool around. I put on my red pair of boyshort panties and matching sports bra, then a pair of tight jean shorts and a red half-shirt that showed my belly button off.

Bethany put on a thong that her mother didn’t know about, but didn’t bother with a bra given her tiny mounds. Her ass in that thong almost derailed me entirely. She giggled and pushed my hands away, then she quickly pulled on a short plaid skirt and white button-down shirt. While she buttoned it from the top, I tied the shirt off under her breasts to show off her stomach. Her delicious, flat, tanned stomach. I had to force myself to open the door and let her out of the bathroom.

We put our swimsuits and beach stuff back under the stairs with our sleeping bags and grabbed our purses. I was rolling on some mint lip gloss while we waited for Mark in the living room when Dan and Zack saw us from the kitchen.

“I could show you what that’s good for,” Dan said as he swaggered into the living room.

“Ew!” I put the lip gloss away and gave him a look of disgust. “With your mouth? I’d rather lick a toilet.”

“Not my mouth,” Dan said and ripped open the Velcro fly on his board shorts and whipped out his half-erect cock. Then he waved it at me as he walked forward with his tongue out.

The only other cock I’d ever seen in person was Mark’s and his was much bigger, even when it was soft. Seeing Dan’s perverse expression of glee made me sick to my stomach, but I knew better than to show how much it bothered me.

“Look, Bethany!” I pointed like I was excited. “It looks just like a penis, only smaller.”

Zack covered his mouth to keep from busting out laughing. Mark appeared just then looking like he was ready to tear Dan’s dick off.

“What the fuck, dude?” Mark shouted and shoved Dan over the back of the couch.

“I’ve had enough of you,” Dan growled from the floor, but Mark didn’t wait for him to get up.

After jumping over the couch, Mark sat on Dan to hold him down and proceeded to beat the shit out of him. Dan kept his hands up to deflect the blows, but Mark still managed to get some good ones in while Dan yelled for help. Zack didn’t look very eager to jump in, but the commotion drew in some of the others from the kitchen and back porch.

“What are you doing?” Sophie shrieked. “Stop it!”

“Tell her, Dan!” Mark grabbed Dan’s wrists and pinned them down. “Tell her why I’m kicking your ass!”

“Fuck you,” Dan muttered as he struggled to get out of Mark’s grip.

“He exposed himself to Steph and Bethany,” Mark said and slapped Dan across the face backhand. “Tell her you pulled out your dick on a couple of girls!”

Sophie looked over at us and I nodded. Dan was an asshole, but Mark’s reaction had me worried.

“Dan saw me putting on lip gloss,” I said. “Then he suggested I put some on his cock. With my mouth.”

Sophie blinked and I had to admire her response. The girl code goes deeper than simple like or dislike. You always give your worst enemy a tampon or pad if she needs it. And no matter what, dealing with creeps like Dan trumped everything.

“Mark, that’s enough,” Sophie pronounced with a firm tone. “Dan, Zack, you both need to go. Right now. You guys aren’t welcome here anymore. And if you don’t go on your own, I’ll have Mark and the rest of the guys help you leave.”

Dan shook off Mark’s hands when Mark sat back to let him up.

“What the hell did I do?” Zack complained.

Mark got up and poked his finger in Zack’s chest. “You stood there and did nothing. Get your shit and hit it.”

By that time most of the party had caught wind something was up. A bunch of us went to the front of the house to watch Dan spin gravel as he drove away. Joe was there with the new what’s-her-name speaking quietly with Mark, then came up to Bethany and me.

“Look, I’m gonna stay, but I think you guys should head home tonight. Mark said he’d drive you in my car and I’ll catch a lift tomorrow. Dan isn’t the only asshole here and with all the booze I’m worried about you.”

I kept my expression under control. I didn’t want to go home, but Dan had shaken me up more than I’d admit to anyone but Bethany. She nodded at me to give her opinion to leave.

“Let’s get you out of here,” Mark said with a reassuring tone. His gentle expression touched me, but it was the bruised knuckles on his hands that warmed my stomach. I felt so safe with him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.