Police Woman Goes Missing - Cover

Police Woman Goes Missing

Copyright© 2017 by DBwriter51

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Police officer Abbigail Johnson goes missing. The twenty-one-year-old blonde is held captive by her brother and his drug dealer friends. They drug and rape her, then force her into prostitution. CAUTION: This story is dark and sinister.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Needles   Size   Caution   Prostitution   Violence  

Abby’s brother hated his sister; their parents were always asking him, “Why can’t you be more like your sister?” He wanted the bitch to suffer.

For the next week, each day, Abby would wait for one of the men to come stick a needle in her arm and give her what she needed. On the twenty-first day of her captivity the man came into her room, she looked at his hands, looking for the drugs she needed so badly. That day his hands were empty.

“I need it! Please! I’m hurting!” Abby whimpered.

That’s when the man told her that from now on, she’d have to earn her keep. He told the pretty blonde cop, if she wanted her medication, she’d have to get on her knees and give him a blowjob.

“GO TO HELL!” Abby was hurting badly, but managed to yell.

“Have it your way,” he replied and then left, knowing the beautiful young blonde cop would give in eventually. He had seen other girls try to resist the drugs, but the outcome was always the same. No matter how strong their will was, or how hard they tried, the drugs won in the end. The young innocent girls would use their hot little pussies and mouths to get the drugs their bodies had learned to crave so much.

In another three hours, Abby’s body was aching so bad, she could hardly stand it. Another hour passed and her body started to shake; and the pain was getting unbearable. The pretty blonde cop crawled to the door and knocked on it with her small fist. She waited, but no response, she knocked again, but still no response.

“I’LL DO IT! I’LL DO IT! I’ll do what you want! Just give me my damn medication,” Abby cried.

In a couple of minutes, the door opened, in walked two men. They were both dressed in hooded robes, which have been cutoff just above their waistline, leaving them completely naked from there down. Both men had very large cocks. All the boys’ cocks that she had been with previously were much smaller. Abby looked at their massive cocks hanging down between their legs, she also could see that both men were black. She’d never even dated a black boy; even though a couple had asked her out, she’d always refused.

“Please! I need my medication,” she cried.

One of the men grabbed Abby’s arm and tied a rubber tube around the upper part, while the other man looked for her vein. When he found it, he stuck the needle in her arm and emptied the syringe. He gave the pretty blonde cop just enough to stop the pain and most of her intense cravings. They wanted her to understand, if she refused them, they’d let her suffer until she gave in. In a few minutes, she’d be able to act normal, so the two black men went and sat on the side of the bed and waited.

Abby was sitting on the floor leaning against the wall letting the drug take effect. It wasn’t long before she began to stir; she looked at the two black men sitting on the bed. Both were looking at her. They had their legs open and they were stroking their long black cocks.

“Crawl over here bitch and do what you said you would do,” one of them said.

Abby started crying, but got on her knees and started to crawl toward them. Tears were rolling down her cheeks, but she knew they had won. She’d do anything to keep getting the drugs she needed. Crawling between one of their legs, Abby lowered her pretty blonde head until her lips touched the head of his large black cock. She hesitated; the man ran his fingers in her blonde hair on the back of her head and pushed her head down. Abby let her lips relax and the large head of his black cock slipped into her hot mouth. Her lips were stretched wide as the black man shoved his cock further in her mouth.

“Suck it bitch,” he told her.

Abby started moving her mouth up-and-down as best as she could on his large cock. It wasn’t long before he was about to cum. The black man told Abby, she had better swallow every drop, as he started ejaculating his cum in the pretty blonde cop’s hot little white mouth.

Knowing she must submit to their demands, she tried to swallow his cum; but he was cumming far too much and too fast for the young blonde cop to keep up. Abby couldn’t swallow fast enough to keep up with the massive amount of cum he was ejaculating in her mouth. Some of it was leaking out as she choked and gagged trying the keep up. Finally, he stopped ejaculating, and she was able to swallow the last of his cum. When he pulled his black cock out of Abby’s mouth, she rested her head against his leg, gasping for air and trying to catch her breath, but relief was short lived.

“Get over here bitch, it’s my turn,” the other black man snapped.

Reluctantly, the pretty blonde cop forced herself to crawl between his legs and slide her hot mouth down on his large black cock and commenced to sucking him. Just as the first black man did, the second unloaded his cum in her mouth and forced her to swallow it. Once again, Abby choked and gagged, but managed to gulp down his cum. Abby never had swallowed the boys’ cum she’d dated. The two black men’s cum was the first she had swallowed; somehow she knew theirs would be far from the last.

By the time the second black man was done with the pretty blonde cop’s mouth, the first black man was hard again. He told Abby to stand up and take off the robe, that he wanted to see her tits. Grudgingly, Abby managed to stand in front of the two large black men. She untied the sash and slipped it off her shoulders, letting the robe fall to the floor and fully exposing her sexy nude body with her fantastic breasts to the two black men. She knew her breasts looked fantastic. All the boys she’d dated, they couldn’t wait to get their hands on her ripe melons.

The two black men got off the bed, the one she sucked off first, told her to get on her back and spread her legs. Abby did as she was told. She got on the bed and laid on her back, spreading her legs. She was very scared and knew there was nothing she could do to keep from being raped by the two men’s large black cocks. The first man got on the bed and laid between the pretty blonde cop’s wide spread legs. He lined his large black cock with her little blonde pussy and then shoved into Abby, hard. Her vagina stretched to accommodate his massive size. It felt like he was going to tear her tight pussy apart.

“NO! TAKE IT OUT! You’re too big! You’re splitting me open!” Abby screamed as the man’s large black cock went deep into her tight white pussy.

She’d never had anything that big in her and Abby let out a loud scream from the pain as she felt him going deeper in her pussy than anyone had ever before. If it hadn’t been for the drugs, she was on, she would have passed out; but instead, she had to lie there and endure his onslaught. She started groaning as he started fucking her with his large cock. It felt like he was ramming a baseball bat in her blonde pussy every time he drove his large black cock into her. He fucked the pretty blonde cop for about twenty minutes before finally releasing his cum inside her and pulling out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.