Suggestible: Roshambo - Cover

Suggestible: Roshambo

by Krosis of the Collective

Copyright© 2023 by Krosis of the Collective

Mind Control Sex Story: Stepsister asks her stepbrother to help cure her addictions with hypnosis.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Hypnosis   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   .

This story is the property of the author. It may be redistributed, copied and stored without changes, though it is not to be used by commercial entities. Using this material in any commercial publication, including websites, without the express permission of the author, will be followed up with legal action. This fictional story was written for the entertainment of adults and should not be viewed by those under the legal age.

This is a story of casual, unprotected sex, and is a work of fiction. In real life, use a condom, damnit! Unwanted babies, HIV and all sorts of lesser sexual diseases await the idiot who “dips his wick” or “rides the rod” without protection.


Dear Diary,

My boyfriend broke up with me today ... said I gamble and smoke too much. It’s not my fault! My mom’s a fucking alcoholic, so I should be glad I’m not one as well. Well, I’m only 18, so I guess I have 3 years to figure this shit out.

I’m gorgeous and blonde, with an hourglass figure, so getting another guy should be easy, but I only have a few months before I go off to college ... is there any point? Still, I’m so horny...


I saw my stepbrother Ian reading a book on hypnotism so I asked him if he could hypnotize me so I’d stop smoking and gambling.

I wrote about Ian before when he and his dad moved in a couple years ago, dear diary, and he hasn’t changed much ... still skinny, with greasy dark hair ... same age as me. He’s pretty much a younger version of his father like I am my mother ... no idea why she married that skid ... maybe he’s got a big dick? Ugh, still horny...

Anyway, back to the hypnotism ... I didn’t trust Ian to try it while I was alone with him, so I asked my mom to keep an eye on us as he walked me through staring at a dangling crystal ... so boring ... Well, I guess it was boring for Mom, too, as we had to wake her up after we were done. Stupid ditz. Ian said that it seemed like my mind was just too strong for suggestion. However, he’s gonna take psychology in university so he suggested negative reinforcement ... basically, every time I gamble or smoke, I have to do something I don’t want to, and eventually my mind will associate the behavior with the bad stuff and I won’t wanna do it anymore. That seemed smart to me, so I agreed.


I had just lit my cig in the backyard when Ian caught me. I hadn’t had a smoke all day, so I was nic-fitting hard. When he asked me what the worst thing was I could think of, I was so pissed off and, mixed with how horny I’ve been, I said having to have sex with him.

He seemed surprised and said he wouldn’t make me do that, but then suggested that we ‘roshambo’ -- that’s ‘rock-paper-scissors’, depending on where you’re from -- if I won, he wouldn’t hold me to it, but if I lost, my gambling with my pussy would get me a big negative reinforcement. I’m pretty good at roshambo, so I agreed.

One, two, three! I threw rock, because nothing beats rock, right? Then I stood there, my mouth open, as I saw that he had thrown paper! Shit, paper beats rock! I was stuck ... Ian looked nervous, but a deal’s a deal. He followed me to my room and we took our pants off but I kept my top and bra on. His dick was actually above average in length, maybe 6 1/2 inches? I made him put a condom on, even though I’m on the pill ... better safe than sorry, right?

I didn’t trust him being in charge so I made him lay back as I straddled him. I was surprised that my pussy was wet -- I guess cause it’d been a while since I’d last had sex -- so I got him inside me pretty easily. He managed to hold off for maybe 5 minutes before he groaned and filled up the condom.

After that, I didn’t feel like I needed to smoke anymore that day, so it seemed like the negative reinforcement was working.


After school today, Ian asked if I wanted to roshambo again. I said hell yeah ... he was totally going down. Once again I threw rock and he threw paper ... fuck! Well, yeah, fuck ... once again I had to ride his condom-covered cock until he blew, though he lasted a little longer that time. I caught his hand trying to reach up to grab my boobs partway through ... just negative reinforcement, creep, not touchy-feely.

The nicotine withdrawal hit me later that night and I got through maybe half of a cigarette before he caught me. My punishment was to go to his room that night and take off all of my clothes before we fucked.

I was really antsy for hours before I heard my stepdad snoring, signaling it was time, and I tiptoed to Ian’s room. He was already naked and I gulped upon seeing his slim form lying there, ready for me. I pulled off my sleep shirt, showing off my C-cups, and felt my face heat up as I saw him light up at the sight of my bare breasts. I got up onto his bed and swore under my breath because I had forgotten a condom. I turned to head back to my room but he grabbed my arm and brought up his fist, ready to roshambo. He wanted to gamble for the condom!

I shouldn’t have, but after losing twice in a row I figured I was due a win. Once again his paper beat my rock ... I was stuck, so I pushed my very wet pussy down onto his raw cock. It definitely felt better, skin-on-skin, even if it was with my weedy stepbrother. My eyes were closed and I was concentrating on the sensations down there when I felt his hands on my tits. “Hey!” I hissed, but we were already doing worse fucking without a condom so I allowed it ... it actually helped make what we were doing feel a bit better, and when he moaned and spurted inside me I almost felt the stirrings of something possibly related to an orgasm.

After I got back to my bed, I moved my hands down between my legs to investigate his stuff. I’d only ever had sex with a rubber, and those always got thrown out right after, so I found the white stuff very interesting as it slid between my thumb and forefinger. Even though it was my greasy stepbrother’s cum, the idea that wriggling sperm was inside me kinda turned me on, and I started to play with my clit, which was actually quite sensitive by that point. About a minute later, I had an orgasm ... finally, some release after that dry spell! Normally, masturbation doesn’t do it for me without a lot of effort, which is why I liked having a boyfriend. Well, I thought, at least there was a silver lining to this cloud.


Stepdad went camping with some of his loser friends, leaving Ian alone with Mom and me all weekend. Mom wore some undersized shorts and a tight t-shirt showing off her D-cups while she made us breakfast, which I thought was odd for my 41-year-old mother, but she seemed happy. She even gave Ian a peck on the cheek when he complimented her outfit. Something about it bothered me but I couldn’t put my finger on it.

He caught me lighting up in the garage later in the day, so made me pull down my pants and lean against the wall as he took me from behind. I didn’t even think about roshambo’ing for a condom, and within 10 minutes he shot his hot load inside me. He was definitely getting better at sex ... I actually started to feel some twinges of pleasure as the head of his cock got deep inside me on some of his harder thrusts. Afterward, I headed to my room to masturbate again.


Last night, I managed to pick the lock on my mom’s liquor cabinet when Ian caught me. I hadn’t even drunk anything, but he wouldn’t listen. Given that I seemed to be escalating, Ian said that my punishment had to escalate as well. He took me into the bathroom, grabbed my birth control dial, and told me to flush tomorrow’s pill ... I couldn’t take the next pill until the day after.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.