Christie's Crotch - Cover

Christie's Crotch

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2017 by Tony Tiger

Sex Story: The story of a woman's busy and adventuresome sex life from mid-teens to the present as narrated by her second husband.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Pregnancy   .

I’m Christi’s second husband and I’m very proud that this incredibly sexy woman is my spouse. The open and honest expression of her sexuality is a continuing source of wonderment and delight to me, as well as many others, which I hope you can appreciate as I tell her story...

She started in her mid-teens with an older brother who very explicitly satisfied her curiosity about why she got those itchy feelings between her legs. He was quite experienced and quickly taught her not only the potential her pussy had for pleasure from penetration, but also the delicious feelings of good foreplay and oral sex as well.

After a year or so of fucking at every opportunity and developing her erotic skills, another older brother, and then her younger one, found out and joined in on the fun. Christi learned to focus on appreciating whichever man she was having sex with at the moment. The differences in their kisses, caresses, and fucking styles made it all the more interesting. Because of the easy access to three males, she soon experimented with multiple partners both serially and simultaneously. While that could be very stimulating, she preferred one-on-one as more satisfying. She eventually realized that fucking was a lot like eating. Even after a fine meal, which becomes history, a person gets hungry again.

She dated in high school but it was mostly social since there was no need to “put out”, seeing as she got plenty of cock at home. She could concentrate on getting good grades instead of being “boy crazy” like many of her peers. Later on she developed a deep enough friendship with a few boys to welcome them between her legs on a long term basis. She found out that she usually had to be their sex-ed coach at first, and frequently had to ask a brother to complete her satisfaction after returning home. That was kind of a turnabout since her pussy often had prevented blue balls after her brothers’ unsatisfying dates since they had an “open” invitation to slip into her bed and vagina if they hadn’t gotten laid.

The siblings enjoyed telling each other about their sex lives, especially when naked in bed together. With the common bond of family and Christi’s pussy, the brothers were not homophobic. They had often fucked in another brother’s cum deposits so some brother-brother touching or sucking wasn’t unexpected, especially if Christi’s pussy was occupied or otherwise unavailable.

When she went away to college, Christi got her needs taken care of by a small stable of regular boyfriends. She had learned to not let any one guy “own” her but kept them competing for the goodies. Thus they were more motivated to please her and she liked the variety in lovemaking. She wouldn’t date a guy very long if he couldn’t handle sharing her. Of course, her brothers still got laid by her on school breaks and whenever they came to visit.

In her senior year she met her future first husband Tom. He rocked her boat better than anyone before, but she made sure that he was well aware that it was “her pussy” and she decided who would enjoy it. Even though they fucked often, she would regularly spend time with other lovers. When Tom next slid his cock inside her pussy, Christi would ask him if it still felt as good as ever, just to remind him how sexual she was. He invariably rose to the occasion and fucked her furiously as she told of her latest coupling(s). When it became apparent that Tom, and their sex life, thrived on her enjoyment of other lovers, she became receptive to a more permanent relationship and they married after graduation.

Tom not only accepted and enjoyed her fucking other guys (and also her brothers when circumstances permitted) but occasionally came up with scenarios to make it even more interesting. One notable example was the time Tom planned to get Christi fucked as many times as possible in one day. The day started with Tom getting a quickie on awakening. After breakfast Christi went to see lover “A”. They fucked twice then she came home for a “nooner” with Tom. Then off to see lover “B” who she was able to coax two cum dumps into her pussy from. After a shower she then met lover “A” at a restaurant followed by “dessert” (two courses) at his apartment. Arriving home, Christi was greeted by a naked, well recovered, and eager Tom. A gentle fuck, due to her wet and rather tender pussy, finished off a very busy day for a total of 9 ejaculations received.

Christi & Tom separated after about 8 years. All of her life Christi was not very consistent or careful about birth control yet never became pregnant even though she was laid a lot. A medical evaluation showed that she was highly unlikely to have children. Tom really wanted children and that drove them apart. After the divorce they still enjoyed an occasional horizontal dance for many years even after they both remarried.

When I met Christi she was in her early 30s and I was about 10 years older. If you think of the classic porn star Christy Canyon with dark red hair above and below, and blue eyes you have a good picture. We clicked immediately. On the first “morning after”, as we lay in bed, she launched into her sexual philosophy talk. She told me, “My pussy was designed to enjoy hard cocks. I use it for that as often as I can. It’s my style to have several men available to fuck at any given time. I look for a few long term lovers, not one night stands, and I enjoy each one as an individual. If you want to have more of me, and I’d like that, then you need to be ok with my sex life.”

I asked her a few questions about her current situation (two regular fuck-buddies) and my hard cock soon delivered the answer she wanted. As we spent more time together and Christi realized that her non-monogamous sexuality did not threaten me as it had many less secure men, she began to share more and more of her past adventures with me. I marveled that a vagina that had previously been filled by hard cocks probably thousands of times, and received gallons of semen, could still feel practically brand new. Proof of the saying “you can’t wear out a pig’s snout or a woman’s pussy”. I wasn’t yet ready to hear the details of her current “other men” though the idea of it was erotic enough to stiffen my dick a bit extra while I was fucking her. I had dated and had casual sex since my wife’s death and wasn’t a prude, but this openness was new territory for me. In every way she was a delightful person but I had no illusions that I could keep up with her sexual needs singlehandedly.

We were spending a lot of time together so when her apartment lease was up I suggested she move into my house providing household help in exchange for room and board. She accepted but with the condition that she have her own room, thus maintaining her all-important independence. She would now have sex with her fuck buddies only in their beds, which she preferred anyway so her partner would have to deal with the wet spot. I have two boys, Bill 18 and Corey 16. They already got along well with Christi and were getting used to her often being there in the morning, so having a “mom” in the house was just fine. Actually it would lighten their housekeeping chores.

As we settled into the new domestic arrangement Christi was the model of discretion about her outside sex life. She would call me on the occasions when she was going to be absent for dinner or the night. When this happened I would find myself in bed that night stroking my hard cock thinking about what she was doing. We didn’t talk about it, but I would usually be extra aroused the next time we fucked. One memorable night she was out for the evening and I was laying in bed with my usual hardon when I heard her arrive home. She soon came into my room naked, reached out to feel my erect cock, and without a word climbed in bed, straddled me and took my cock fully into her body in one stroke. I knew immediately that I was getting “silky seconds”, fresher than ever before. A very short time later we both came, she rolled off me, and we slept. That became the norm on her “date” evenings.

Christi patiently taught me that her rich and varied sex life was no threat to our relationship. She soothed my male ego and insecurity with her obvious ardor whenever we coupled. Her gentle reassuring discussions and demonstrations helped me to realize how her sexual variety actually enriched our relationship. I recognized that I was often extra aroused when she had recently been fucked by another man. Christi explained that was a natural reaction often referred to as “sperm competition”. A male wants his sperm to compete with the others in the race to impregnate. Even if there was not fresh sperm inside her, she was a little bit “different” with each sexual experience. This kept our lovemaking from becoming monotonous. I was constantly reminded how sexy she was and that kept my desire strong. We both reaped the benefits of that.

The boys eventually noticed her overnight absences and asked me about it. I told them that she was her own person and I loved her enough to let her do what she wanted to do. My thoughts had begun running towards a more formal arrangement, like marriage, and since I already had two teenage sons, having more kids was not an issue in my life. When I mentioned the subject, Christi quickly shot it down with the argument that a wife with the sexual freedom that she needed would not be a good role model for the boys. She said that she had grown to love me and the boys but I should just “enjoy the ride”.

Twice a year my job took me out of town for a few weeks. The night before I left I was enjoying the afterglow between Christi’s legs when she said that there were two things she wanted to talk to me about. The first was that if I had an opportunity for some good sex during my trip I shouldn’t turn it down it on her account. Fair is fair. The second was more complicated. She had noticed that the boys did not date and seemed to have little confidence around women. My absence would be a good opportunity for her to provide sex education and training in a way that I couldn’t. With a grin she added that she had not had two virgins since her brothers. My cock went into overdrive and I put a second cum shot as deep into her pussy as I could get. Christi gave me her sexiest grin as she reminded me that once they were trained, regular practice would be necessary until they found girl friends of their own ... and even then refreshers might be in order. An early morning fuck sent me on my way with a lot of erotic feelings.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.