The Master Delegates - Cover

The Master Delegates

Copyright© 2017 by plus plus

Chapter 14

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14 - The Master learns to better control himself and delegate to others. What will happen to the family?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control  

I woke up earlier than usual. Brenda had turned around in the middle of the night and had my soft cock in her mouth. When I realized where it was, I could feel it starting to harden but I pulled back. I wanted to get to town to see Ashley and Kristen, sex was the last thing on my mind. As I got out of bed, Laura slid out too.

“Let me help you wash Master.”

I didn’t say anything but headed to the bathroom with her padding along behind me.


While Laura was driving us into town, Kristen called me.

“Ashley is showering, but it’s good I have a few minutes alone with you. You were right. I’m guessing any mother would say their unborn baby is the most precious thing for her. Being a slave conflicts with that. You need to tell her the baby and her health are the most important things for you.”

“That is what I was thinking as well. Why don’t we just free her then?”

“I’ve asked the brain trust. They’re not sure what the Device would do to an unborn child. Probably nothing, but no one can guarantee that it won’t cause harm. We need to give her a way to ... well I guess veto is the right word. When we ask her to do something that causes a conflict, we have to give her the chance to veto us if it could harm the baby.”

“I get it, essentially free her without actually freeing her. After she’s had the baby, we’ll free her regardless.”

“I really think this will work, and if not, we’ll just keep at it until we figure it out.”


Everyone had joined us in Rob and Stephanie’s living room. Ashley sat with Stephanie on the couch while I sat in a chair across from them. Kristen was perched on the arm of my chair. Beth had slept over as well, but sitting in the corner while still able to see everyone. Rob and Laura were in the kitchen preparing drinks and food for all of us.

“Ashley, how are you doing? I hope you’re feeling better now.”

“It was better all night, I finally slept really well with Kristen. I’m not feeling that great now and I wish I didn’t. I want to feel better, but ... as soon as I saw you today, my stomach turned and I’ve been feeling more nauseous again. I can’t tell if it’s just morning sickness or something else.”

“Is there anything we can do to help?”

“No, just let me get used to it. I’m sure I’ll be fine.”

Kristen was looking at me intently, so I took a deep breath and stared into Ashley’s eyes. “I wanted to free you like we did Kristen, but everyone involved thinks that putting the Device on you while pregnant would be a bad idea. I think Beth wants to talk some more and your doctor wants to do some more tests, but I have something important to tell you first.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.