How I Met My Wife, and Her Mom - Cover

How I Met My Wife, and Her Mom

Copyright© 2017 by Billy.Name99

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The story of how I met my big-titted ginger wife and her Hippie mom.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   School   Rough   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting   BBW   Big Breasts   Size   Nudism  

Flower and Hazel were talking in the kitchen as we approached. Cheri paused just outside. “Hi, mom. Hi, aunt Hazel. You decent?”

“Well, we’re dressed!” Flower answered, laughing.

Cheri took my hand and we walked in. Hazel and Flower were sitting at the table.

Cheri pulled me forward to stand beside her. “Hazel, this is my boyfriend, Morgan. Morgan, this is my aunt Hazel.”

Hazel stood and we gave each other a thorough once-over. She was wearing tight black gym shorts and a threadbare white tank top. My first impression was right: she was buff. Standing a good four inches taller than Cheri and Flower, the top of her head came up to my nose. She had six-pack abs, cut biceps, and her thighs were taut as coiled steel. Her thin shorts were molded to her, highlighting a lush camel toe. Her breasts were full, heavy, and obviously natural, with visible, pale-pink nipples.

After a long pause, she smiled and offered a hand. “So, you’re the stud these two keep babbling about.”

I took the offered hand. “I am and you are the Beer Goddess who makes the awesome stout.”

Hazel let out a wholehearted gust of laughter and squeezed my hand. “Flower wasn’t kidding, you are smooth one!”

“I just say what’s on my mind,” I dead-panned.

“Blunt and direct. I like that.” She smiled, continuing to look me over.

I watched her eyes as she checked me out. Maybe I wasn’t as defined as she was, but I was in good shape. Her eyes drifted down, lingering on the gap in my sarong.

Cheri slipped her arm around my waist, letting her fingers toy with the knot holding my sarong. Hazel’s eyes flared for an instant before Cheri let go and stepped over to Hazel. “Don’t I get a hug, auntie?”

“Of course, sweetie.” Hazel said and opened her arms. They embraced, and I caught Flower grinning at me behind Hazel’s back.

After a long embrace, Hazel stepped back, holding Cheri by her shoulders. “Looks like you’re growing up little girl!” she said looking her over. “I think you’re taller than Flower now.”

“She is,” Flower nodded.

“Looks like you’re not just growing taller, either.” Her eyes lingered on Cheri’s chest.

Cheri blushed a little and smiled. “Yeah.”

“You look just like your mom did when I met her.” Hazel smiled and turned to me. “Morgan, Flower tells me you’re taking good care of her.”

My eyes flicked to Flower. “I do my best.”

“Good man. Want to try my new Porter?”

“I’d love to!”

Cheri nodded in enthusiastic agreement.

Hazel went to the fridge and pulled out four large, unlabeled bottles while Cheri pulled four pint glasses from the cupboard.

Flower took a pair of glasses from Cheri. “Let’s move out to the living room, it’ll be more comfortable.”

We all trooped out of the kitchen. Cheri and I took the loveseat while Flower settled on the couch. Hazel poured our beers and then sat next to Flower.

I took a sip. Porter isn’t as dark as a stout, but it’s close. Swirling the dark liquid in my mouth I tasted bittersweet malt, a hint of hop, some chocolate and a little coffee. I took a larger pull and set the glass down, reveling in the aftertaste. “Damn that’s good!”

Hazel smiled. “I’m really happy with this batch. I took a lot of notes so I can duplicate it later.”

“You always make good brew, hon.” Flower said, setting her glass down. “We should take a case when we go to the lake.”

“What lake?” Hazel asked.

“Oh yeah. I meant to talk to you about that when you got here, but we got ... distracted.”

Hazel smiled sideways at her.

“Anyway, Cheri reminded me of the camp where we used to go during the summer and asked if we could go for a few days. I thought it sounded like a fine idea and looked them up.”

“Okay, but-.” Hazel started.

Flower barreled ahead. “So, I found out the place has been remodeled into a retreat. Private cabins, hot tubs, lake access, all very secluded. I booked a cabin for us from the fifteenth to the thirtieth of next month”

“Sounds nice, but I can’t go.”

“The hell you can’t.” Flower retorted. “You need use some of that vacation time you’ve been hoarding before you have a stroke or something.”

Hazel shook her head. “I really can’t! I’m just too busy. There’s too much going on for me to take time off.”

“It would do you some good to unwind.” Cheri leaned forward. “School ends in a month for us, and Mom’s case will be in recess. You need this. Mom needs this.” She glanced at me. “Morgan’s mom won’t mind, she too busy at her job to worry.”

Hazel shook her head again.

“C’mon Hazel, mom told me how you’ve been stressed out at work.” Cheri pleaded.

“It’s not that at all.” Hazel countered.

Flower gave her a disbelieving look. “Then what is it?”

Hazel sighed. “I was going to tell you tomorrow, but I may as well let you know now. I finished my courses at the university. I haven’t gotten the official grades yet, but my instructor told me I passed.” She paused, giving us a proud smile. “As of Tuesday, I will be a certified Nurse-Midwife.”

Flower and Cheri squealed in joy and leaped on Hazel hugging her tightly, heaping her with congratulations.

When the laughter and hugging finally died down I offered my own congratulations.

“This is just wonderful!” Cheri said, hugging her again.

Flower grabbed Hazel again and squeezed her tight as soon as Cheri let her go. “Why didn’t you tell me you were going for your midwife ticket? I’d have helped you study.”

Hazel gave her a timid look. “Because I didn’t want anyone to know until I passed the course.” Her voice took on an edge. “If word ever got back to the Chief of the ER, he’d try to fire me or put me on suspension. McAndry’s a decent doctor, but he’s a control freak and an arrogant prick. He’d fire me to prevent my transfer.”

“So why can’t you go with us?” Cheri asked.

“Because I start in the Maternity ward in that two weeks. I’ll be busy catching babies while you three are lazing around getting high, hammered, and nailed!” Hazel answered, drawing laughs from Flower and Cheri.

“This will be a good change from the ER.” Flower agreed. “I was starting to worry about you. I know it’s important work, but it was eating at you.” Flower shuddered. “All that death and violence ... I wish you could come with us, but I’m happy for you!”

“I know!” Hazel answered. “I’ll be in training for a month, learning the ward, and getting acclimated. I’m really looking forward to it.”

Hazel grinned at Cheri. “That timing couldn’t be better. From what Flower told me, I have a feeling you two will be in my ward by next summer.”

“Hazel!” Cheri almost squeaked, blushing furiously.

‘What?” Hazel asked. I could see she was fighting to hide a naughty smile.

“That’s ... I mean ... I’m on the Pill, and...” Cheri huffed.

“Oh I know,” Hazel laughed. “I got your prescription for you, remember?”

“Well yeah.” Cheri murmured.

Hazel’s voice took on a more serious tone. “Then you should know your pills are barely strong enough to regulate your cycle, but not much more. They can fail easily, especially now.”

“What? Why now? What’s the difference?” Cheri asked.

Hazel smiled, nodding at Cheri’s breasts. “Well, I can see how you’ve grown since he came into the picture. Your hormone levels are changing, which would have happened anyway in the next year or so. You’d have needed a new scrip for stronger pills just to keep things regular.”

“I did not know that...” Cheri said.

“Anyway,” Hazel continued, “hormonal birth control can cause problems in the long run. You might as well quit them altogether, considering your goals”

“Goals?” Cheri asked, looking at Hazel and her mum.

“To outgun me,” Flower laughed. “I told her about our conversation when you got home and how you wanted bigger boobs.”

“Mom.” Cheri was getting embarrassed now.

I took Cheri’s hand and pulled her close. “It’s okay baby, they’re just fucking with us.”

“I know,” she sighed. “It’s still mean, though.”

“Just a little,” I said, pulling her into my lap.

Hazel leaned forward, a look of contrition on her face. “Oh honey, we were just playing.”

“No hard feelings?” Flower asked.

Cheri looked at her mother for a moment and then gave her a wry smile. “I guess not. But it’s almost like you want me to get pregnant!”

The two older women smiled at us.

“Almost?...” Flower let that hang for a beat and then gave a wicked smile. “I wouldn’t be unhappy. I know you’re a little young, but you two would make pretty babies.”

“Mom... ?” Cheri gasped

“And it would make your breasts grow.” Hazel added.

My cock jerked under the sarong, and Cheri gasped in surprise. She turned her eyes to me and smiled, a thoughtful expression spreading across her face.

“You know, maybe I should quit taking my pills...” Cheri wiggled her ass on my swelling dick. “What do you think honey? Should I quit taking them? Mom seems to want grandchildren.”

She wiggled again, dragging another groan from me.

“Would you?” She whispered. “I’m only fourteen and still a freshman ... Would you really pump me full of sperm and turn me into a teen mommy?”

“Yes. I would. I couldn’t pull out if I tried.” My voice rasped as Cheri squirmed against my cock, only half-hoping she was teasing.

She turned to face Flower and Hazel, pulling another libidinous groan from me. “It could happen, Mom. I don’t let him pull out. If my pills fail, or I miss one, you’ll be a grandmother before you’re thirty.” She ended by grinding her ass on my dick.

My breath left me in a rush and my cock throbbed against her ass. Cheri smiled and wriggled. I slipped my hands under her sarong and stroked the velvet skin of her belly. Hazel and Flower both stared at us, mouths agape. I noticed Flower’s nipples tenting her sarong as Hazel squirmed in her seat.

The silence lasted only half a second before Flower’s hand strayed to her chest and palmed her breast. “That sounds good.”

“Wow. How high are you?” Hazel reached across to fondle Flower’s other breast.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.