Pomp and Circumstance - Cover

Pomp and Circumstance

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Jason Basileos thinks that this is just another stupid blind date, but he has no idea just how wild things are about to get. From his boss to a waitress to his best friend who has a secret to black café proprietor to his blind date to a colleague with deliciously masochistic plans for him, Jason is going to be in for one hell of a new family lifestyle.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Celebrity   Workplace   Post Apocalypse   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

One week later...
Quirinal Palace, Rome, Italy

“How’s the renovation of the Apostolic Palace coming along in the former Vatican, signor?” I inquired of Jacopo, my new private secretary.

“It is ... as well as could be expected, Sire. The remaining staff still there are a bit shaken up by the Rapture, or rather by being left behind, so that helps our cause to be sure. I’ve taken the liberty of hiring a lot more servants for Your Imperial Majesty, of course. Will your coronation be done in the Sistine Chapel or somewhere else? St. Peter’s? St. John the Lateran? The Christian iconography has been largely removed from each of those buildings with amazing speed,” the helpful Jacopo assured me as he fingered his Baphomet pendant.

“Wait until the Baphomet is properly installed in the Sistine Chapel, and then have a series of black weddings, followed by a coronation Black Mass. That’s a first ... the first monarch ever to be crowned in human history with the infernal blessings of the Devil Himself, in a Satanic rite, no less. It will be glorious! I want the image of Lucifer himself right there, watching us all with his unholy gaze upon us. I want there to be no mistake ... this is the coronation of the Beast of Revelation, the Antichrist.

“Tabby, as my Hierophant, you will place the crown on my head, and then I will return the favor, of course. And I want at least three ‘virgin sacrifices,’ which will simply consist of three virgins giving up their maidenhead to the Devil, the Antichrist, and the Prophet. The unholy trinity, you see.

“Tabby, your virgin will be a very lucky guy. Choose well among the many volunteers, one who will be tickled pink to lose his cherry on global television in front of the world. My virgin will be a teenage girl, of course. Dean can choose his own sacrifice, of course,” I stipulated.

“I want a nun! That would be perfect! A nun who is a virgin, but fertile. The ultimate cuckolding of Christ, you know. The ultimate expression of my Satanic supremacy. Tabby, might I suggest an incel? Think of the message that would send to the lot of them. Their incel days are over! Yes, yes, that would work very well for my purposes!” Dean flashed his eyes red as he grinned at the thought of bedding a nun and siring more Satanic spawn.

“And you?” Tabby asked me now.

“Oh, not to worry. I’ll think of someone,” I thought back to that sassy pastor’s daughter who sucked my cock a year back rather than give up her cherry.

With any luck, her Pentecostal preacher mother got Raptured and was now out of my way, of course. Or better yet, got left behind, lost her faith, and became easy pickings for my own devilish ways. A mother-daughter pair was always a nice touch, and Kathy wasn’t ugly or anything. Either way, I fully intended to lure Kara to my bed if I could manage it. What better occasion than a virgin sacrifice in honor of my coronation and nuptials with Tabby?

“You’re thinking of Kara, aren’t you?” Sabrina teased me now.

“Hey, you can hardly blame me, assuming that she wasn’t Raptured with her mother. Sweet piece of cheerleader ass, you know! Long, flowing, graceful tresses of jet-black hair, long legs, excellent hips and buns, small, but perky tits, what’s not to love? She’d get to stay and be a concubine for me, anyway. I just want our first time to be in honor of our unholy union. Is that too much to ask?” I grinned as I fondled both Tabby and Sabrina.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.