Pomp and Circumstance - Cover

Pomp and Circumstance

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jason Basileos thinks that this is just another stupid blind date, but he has no idea just how wild things are about to get. From his boss to a waitress to his best friend who has a secret to black café proprietor to his blind date to a colleague with deliciously masochistic plans for him, Jason is going to be in for one hell of a new family lifestyle.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Celebrity   Workplace   Post Apocalypse   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

“Well, it’s been half an hour, my love. Silence. Governments haven’t responded yet at all, but their silence and inaction means that they don’t believe you,” Tabby noted, “they will quickly come to regret that.”

Just then, my front door was kicked in and several Homeland Security agents burst through, all of them carrying automatic or semi-automatic rifles, shotguns, and so forth. They started to move through my home and when they saw me, their team leader aimed directly at my chest. The others rushed at Dean, Tabby, Sabrina, Mary, Zoe, Eva, Steve, and Danielle. They clearly meant to either kill or capture them as well.

I stretched out my hands and hurled a bolt of lightning directly at the team leader, just as Dean did toward his opponent. Both men were fried, electrocuted on the spot, causing several guys to piss or shit themselves and flee. A couple of them fired at me and were struck by lightning as well. With that, the entire task force scattered and left their weapons behind. I had enough now, of course. There was now gonna be hell to pay in DC.

I lifted my hands to the ceiling and it cracked open, allowing me to ascend to the skies and levitate well above the ground. I did so until I came all the way to the White House and forced open the gates with my sheer physical strength. I walked inside, past terrified security who had witnessed my descent, toward my destination: the Oval Office. A few guards tried to manhandle me, but they stopped when I electrocuted them as well.

A lone, naked, angry man walked very shaken and startled Secret Service agents who had never seen anything like me in their lives and forced open the doors. I found the Secretary of Defense, their wives, and several others, cowering, while the officer who carried the nuclear football stood erect, but nervous as fuck. This was the new emergency junta, as the Rapture had claimed President, Vice-President, Speaker of the House, Secretary of State, Secretary of Education, and Senate President Pro Tempore alike, along with the Second Lady of the United States. Beads of sweat poured down everyone’s faces as I walked up to the head of this little rump government and looked down at his crotch, which showed a very wet spot right there.

“I gave you a command to surrender and half an hour in which to obey my ultimatum. Your response was to send your fucking goons to arrest or kill me, you stupid asshole! They’re dead or in some cases scattered, having pissed or shat themselves as well. Now, face the consequences of your idiotic decision,” I said as I wrested the nuclear football from the officer in question.

Then I touched the Secretary of Defense and smote him with electrical current, right at his heart, stopping it for good. He slumped dead, pompous asshat that he was, after which I turned to the Chief of Staff and smirked. I pointed to the ground, gesturing that he should kneel before me. He yet remained standing, which took some major brass balls for sure. I decided to make an example of him in the worst possible way.

I grabbed him by the groin and sent so much heat through my hand that it burned away his private parts entirely, making him scream in unbelievable agony. Someone behind me tried to shoot me dead, but I simply turned and slew her as well. That turned out to be the Secretary of Homeland Security. Then I grabbed the former First Lady and bent her over the Resolute desk, hiked up her dress just enough, slid down her panties, and simply entered her from behind.

I must have pounded the First Lady for a good hour or so, or so it felt, sinking my cock in her very wet pussy, not caring that she had peed on herself, too. I fucked her very good and hard, giving her a real taste of rough sex at last. I didn’t care who watched me, as everyone was too afraid by now, paralyzed by fear as it were. I enjoyed her sloppy snatch and pulled her hair even as I admired her ass.

About the time that the First Lady creamed herself on my cock, I exploded inside her and sent her plenty of my seed to spawn what was likely to be yet another bastard of mine. Dean then appeared behind me and I made way for his penetration of her luscious twat. He fucked her in his human guise, really slamming her with that massive black dong of his. From her moans of excitement, she must have loved his dick, too.

I then seized one of the White House interns and bent her over for sport, ripping her panties so forcefully that they tore clean in half. I began fucking her in earnest now, slapping her cheeks as she moaned and shivered from the goose bumps that my actions gave her. When I pressed a finger against her pucker, she immediately relaxed it as much as she could to encourage me to sodomize her digitally. A second finger and then a third made it clear to her that both holes were mine now to plunder.

“What’s your name, miss?” I demanded while giving her playful bites across the upper back and shoulders.

“Heather ... Jager,” she anxiously told me as she bit her lower lip.

“Well, Heather, you know that I’m taking over the planet, right?” I asked her as I bottomed-out inside her dripping wet gash.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.