Pomp and Circumstance - Cover

Pomp and Circumstance

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jason Basileos thinks that this is just another stupid blind date, but he has no idea just how wild things are about to get. From his boss to a waitress to his best friend who has a secret to black café proprietor to his blind date to a colleague with deliciously masochistic plans for him, Jason is going to be in for one hell of a new family lifestyle.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Celebrity   Workplace   Post Apocalypse   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

“So, what next, honey?” I asked Danielle, who winked and pulled Tabby into her arms.

“I want her. I want to suck her tits ... I want to lick her ass. I want to eat her pussy. I want her to do all of those things to me, too. Yep, it’s time for more lezzie fun. I can tell you this much already. I’m not gay. But I’m not straight, either. How about it, Tabby cat?” Danielle insisted as she began to devour my wife with the same kind of lust as before.

It wasn’t long at all before Tabby was at Danielle’s mercy, too. Her mouth invaded, lathered, lapped, slurped, and tasted her in so many ways that Tabby soon sweated buckets not unlike Mary before. Danielle’s tongue treated Tabby’s flesh like it was soft serve ice cream or something, just as it had with Mary. Tabby was hardly new to taboo thrills, being married to me, her own brother, but still, this was something every bit as delicious as incest in its own way.

“Shazam!” I chuckled while Sabrina got busy sucking my dick and Eva did the same thing to Dean in brazen lust.

“I love how the most perfect cocks in the world are both in this house, babe!” Sabrina winked at me while I watched Danielle experience her third lady ever.

Sabrina had been her first, of course, but it was clear that Danielle branched out pretty damn fast. That was what I was thinking when the door opened and Steve walked into the place. He wasn’t alone, either. Danielle’s boss was with them, as was his pastor and her priest. How they tracked her, we had no idea, but we were sure to find out, weren’t we? That was when Zoe held up her cell phone and showed us where she sent pics and the address directly to Steve.

“No more games, Steve. No more secrets. No more lies. Sit down, and watch Danielle do her job. She’s an amateur porn star now ... and you can tell that she loves her work, can’t you? You gents are welcome to watch as well. I contacted you because I didn’t want to leave you ... or Dani in suspense about your futures. I’m done with mind games.

“Are you coming back to me as a lover or not? We can’t remarry, true, but we can be lovers again. You just have to be willing to share. I am. I rather hope that you do marry Danielle. She’d make a great wife for you, as long as you’re willing to go into the business together. She’s been discovering what she likes in bed ... and I must say, so far, I’m very impressed. She likes pussy, ass, oral, girls, cock ... a lot of things.

“We can have it all, Steve, and that’s what I’ve always wanted to have ... all of it. Our cake and eating it, too. You can have Danielle as your lovely bride ... you can have me as your mistress as well as your ex-wife. Come on, Steve, mi corazon, this has gone on long enough, hasn’t it? How long will you hold to this holiness, righteousness, purity rubbish? Does that keep you warm on those abstinent nights as you chastely wait for marriage with Danielle?” Zoe urged her ex, who gulped and sat, disgusting Danielle’s boss, his pastor, and her priest.

“This ... this won’t get the Vatican’s approval for an annulment, I can tell you that much. You and Zoe ... you need to come to Christ and get back together, in His Name. Monogamously. Faithfully. You won’t even have to wait for marriage to come back together. Just remarry and return to each other’s arms. Think on it, both of you. Otherwise ... well, you know where you’ll go when you die,” Father Adam Coke warned them, telling Danielle, “you should find a man of your own and quit this porn business.”

“There’s not much disagreement here. Maybe one or two points, but God hates divorce and adultery, among other sins. He loves marriage, which He created in His plan for man and woman alike. Marry or not, but I’m not going to officiate, either,” Pastor James Ballard spoke his own mind.

“So, is that why you’re screwing Millicent here? On the clock, too? Damn ... what a mess! So damn unprofessional, wouldn’t you say?” Dean’s eyes flashed red now, much to everyone’s shock.

“Who ... are you?” I even found myself asking Dean.

“Satan, of course. Who else would I be? Yes, I’ve been working toward this end for some time now. You see, Jason, you’re a direct scion of Byzantine emperors ... and some others. You’re perfect for your job. Your new one. The Antichrist. Relax. You’re already damned in the sight of Heaven. You fucked the Devil. Repeatedly. In the ass ... and sucked his cock ... and had him suck yours ... and fuck your ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.