Pomp and Circumstance - Cover

Pomp and Circumstance

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jason Basileos thinks that this is just another stupid blind date, but he has no idea just how wild things are about to get. From his boss to a waitress to his best friend who has a secret to black café proprietor to his blind date to a colleague with deliciously masochistic plans for him, Jason is going to be in for one hell of a new family lifestyle.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Celebrity   Workplace   Post Apocalypse   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

“So, any luck, Eva?” I asked my adorable Czech love slave.

“Yes ... and no. Steve wants to meet with Zoe. Tonight. Just Zoe. I imagine that they have some ... issues to address from their marriage. I wonder if he knows that she’s married to Mary now, Master,” Eva informed me rather dejectedly.

“Hey, sport, don’t let it get you down, okay? What can bring you back up?” I asked Eva, though I should have been prepared for her answer.

“Chastity? Pretty please? I’ll suck, lick, and do whatever you want ... I miss my chastity play, my chastity belt, though,” Eva pouted now.

I gave up at that point. There was no point in trying to change Eva and why had I even tried? I wouldn’t want someone doing chastity to me, for sure, but I should have had more empathy for Eva, seen things through her eyes. Maybe she sabotaged this task on purpose, in hopes of some chastity play. Maybe not. I realized that, to her, being denied chastity was as cruel as being forced into it would be for me or others.

“Okay, but I don’t like your current belt. You only wear it when I tell you, and only until I can buy you a better one, okay? One that at least gives me better access to your ass. Deal, slut?” I winked at Eva, who giggled and grinned now.

“Master, I’ll wear any belt that you like, I swear it! Thank you, thank you, thank you!” Eva told me with kisses as she brought out her belt and slipped it on now.

My key remained where it was and I showed it to her, making her bite her lower lip in anticipation of what I would make her do to earn a good dose of dick in either hole. She was thankfully not pregnant yet. I wondered if it would be safe to have her even wear one during the later stages. I also worried about how to get her pregnant, but then I could always release her during her most fertile stage of ovulation. Tabby, being a nurse, could help keep track of that.

“So, what are your thoughts on this, Zoe? You’ve been rather quiet suddenly,” I probed my former boss, but not in the fun way.

“I’ll meet the guy. But I make no promises. Apparently, neither does he,” Zoe winked at me now.

“Hopefully, you get at least a roll in the hay with the guy. It’s the least that he could do for an ex,” another voice spoke up, one that I barely recognized.

“Danielle?” I saw the bookstore clerk as she dropped her dress in front of me.

“Danielle, yes, and it’s a rather small world. You see ... Steve’s my boyfriend. I think that he and I need to have a ‘come to Jesus’ moment about our relationship, and what happens with Zoe will make a huge difference in our future together. We need to learn what we really want out of it ... and why. If he fucks her, they’ll both get some fun out of it ... and they’ll know if they still have a chance. Which will then force me to decide what I want for good.

“That’s ... why I need to fuck you guys. All of you. Now. I need to get fucked ... and filmed. I want Steve to see for himself my slutty potential ... and see his reaction to it. We need to really test our boundaries, all of us, with each other, I think. Sabrina told me that you’re into amateur porn, branching out and possibly going pro? Good! It’s a Sunday. I should be at Mass, by all rights, as a proper Christian girl, but here I am.

“So ... how about it? Try me ... taste me. Let me taste you. Let’s find out whether I’m slut material, wife material, slut wife material, or what! Do whatever you please to me ... and let me do what I like to you ... well, no maiming or mutilation ... or snuff or scat, but you get the idea. How about it? Let’s make a sex tape together ... feel free to sell it, but I want the first copy to show Steve,” Danielle encouraged us now.

“Okay, here, let’s all get the camcorder on a tripod and ready. Let’s get lube, sex toys, and the special sheet down on the floor of the studio. Yes, we have the early stages of our studio set up now. Still very primitive, I fear. We’re very new to porn,” I blushed a bit now, as much as my swarthy Greek roots permitted me.

Danielle, for her part, went straight for oral sex ... with Mary. My ginger lover didn’t exactly protest, as she spread Danielle’s thighs and threw herself into the part. The clerk found herself moaning and squirming a lot faster than I even expected, even as I watched and Eva bobbed up and down on my cock. Both ladies looked straight at the camera as well as at me when not busy licking each other’s snatch. They both clearly enjoyed the act, whatever else might happen in the future between them (or not).

Regarding Danielle, what really struck out to me was her fondness for all things oral. Licking and being licked were very strong parts of her sexuality, that much I could sense and tell. It made sense, of course. The tongue was a very sensual part of the part, responsible for a lot of carnal pleasures, and not just of the erotic sort. The tongue was what one used to taste, to speak, and to French kiss. It helped one taunt people, too, when one stuck it out at someone else. The lips, similarly, had an inherent connection to physical delights and experiences.

I could see, now, why Danielle was very curious about her true sexuality. Was she gay or bi, perhaps? She had to know. Just as Mary somewhat pretended to have, somewhat really did have some confusion about her sexual orientation, Danielle had genuine doubts about hers. She really wanted to know what she was. This was the best opportunity yet for her to explore this, before she locked herself into something that might motivate her to bury or repress her true nature.

As for Mary, she was definitely on Cloud Nine. Getting to lick and taste a lovely young woman like Danielle was a real treat for her in more ways than one. Being eaten out by her was yet another true pleasure for her, just as it was for Danielle to do that for her. My ginger slut was definitely into the whole experience, no question of that. She craved plenty of action with Danielle and naturally hoped that it wouldn’t cease.

When the two ladies branched out into rimming each other, the heat and eroticism of the moment took on even greater and stronger levels of intensity. Watching Danielle’s lovely Lebanese ass get the proper licking that it deserved was truly the cherry on top for me. The way that Mary tongued her olive-skinned booty was more than sufficient to raise my temperature, especially when added to the smell of Eva’s arousal ... and others. I exploded down my Czech slut’s thirsty gullet at last and she swallowed it while enduring the frustrated excitement of a woman in chastity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.