Pomp and Circumstance - Cover

Pomp and Circumstance

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Jason Basileos thinks that this is just another stupid blind date, but he has no idea just how wild things are about to get. From his boss to a waitress to his best friend who has a secret to black café proprietor to his blind date to a colleague with deliciously masochistic plans for him, Jason is going to be in for one hell of a new family lifestyle.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Celebrity   Workplace   Post Apocalypse   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

I naturally went back and forth between Alyson and Michelle, much to their gratification. I was eager to impregnate both actresses, of course. I had set myself several objectives, one of which was to breed as many celebrities, among other kinds of women, as I could. The sight of so many rich and famous mothers of my progeny would only reinforce my social and political dominance.

“Can I get it in on that action, too, babe?” Sarah Michelle Gellar invited herself to the scene, turning our threesome into a foursome.

“Sure, but what is hubby doing right now?” I teased her about Freddie Prinze, Jr.

“Freddie? I imagine that he’s balls deep inside Charisma Carpenter or maybe Eliza Dushku right now, or maybe Linda Cardellini, not that I care. We’re husband and wife, sure, and we love to fuck each other, even make love to each other, and he’s the father of my children, but ... we also have our own lives ... and lovers. We’ve fully embraced your vision of polyamory and promiscuity, my Lord and my God!” Sarah reassured me as she took her turn with my cock.

“He’s not with me ... I’m right here!” Eliza Dushku announced herself and spread Sarah’s cheeks to rim her, “he was, though. I just got done with him ... and boy was he fun! Nothing like rutting with the Beast, mind you!”

“Goddamn it, you ladies are something else!” I chuckled as I slid into Eliza next, followed by Sarah again ... and then Alyson and Michelle.

“I know that you have work to do, but this is part of your job, too, isn’t it? To lead by example and hump, pump, and dump inside your many lovers! Show the world the way to live!” Tabitha encouraged me as she filmed the action.

“So ... can I have a turn with your wife, as you have with mine?” Freddie asked, just as Tabitha gave him the “come hither” stare over her shoulders.

“Eat me first! Slurp down and taste Satan’s creampie! I was just intimate with the Devil Himself!” Tabitha teased and taunted Freddie, who greedily went down on her and lapped up the spunk.

“Alright, honey ... good cucky work there! I love it when you lick up the jizz from any man inside any woman!” Sarah playfully needled her husband on playing the fluffer’s role.

“Don’t worry ... I’ll do the same for you, babe! I often do these days, just before I fuck you myself!” Freddie encouraged his wife, “yeah, push back at Eliza’s tongue there! Let her taste your anus!”

“Less talking, more slurping, sugar!” Tabitha pushed Freddie’s head back down to her snatch to eat her out some more.

Freddie took the Hierophant at her word, hungrily or thirstily licking up every drop of Satan’s seed inside her slit. Dean appeared just then, dragging Charisma Carpenter by the hair as he pushed her down to take her from behind. Clearly, he was in a dominant and aggressive mood. He wasn’t about to put up with any feminist nonsense, that much was obvious.

Joss Whedon could talk all he wished, but his brand of masculinity never got him into any of his actresses’ panties. I, as the Antichrist, however, wasn’t cut from that cloth, nor was my adoptive father, the Devil aka Dean. Satan and I both knew what these women really wanted, even craved from men. That made sense. My mentor was the master tempter, after all.

Last I heard, Joss had been incinerated by Donny Osmond after he tried to debate the guy and maybe got a little too fresh with Marie. Well, that was dumb of the guy, but the worst part was that Joss had tried to sell his own outdated, postmodern ideology to the brother-sister duo. He died for postmodern wokeness, something by now abandoned by virtually the whole world. The idiot must have really believed his own happy horseshit or something.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.