Pomp and Circumstance - Cover

Pomp and Circumstance

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Jason Basileos thinks that this is just another stupid blind date, but he has no idea just how wild things are about to get. From his boss to a waitress to his best friend who has a secret to black café proprietor to his blind date to a colleague with deliciously masochistic plans for him, Jason is going to be in for one hell of a new family lifestyle.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Celebrity   Workplace   Post Apocalypse   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

Imperial (formerly Apostolic) Palace,
Rome, Italy, Prefecture of Europa
2 November, Year I of the Beast

“Oh, that was brutal! Did that fool really try to convince his wife, son, and daughter to die with him on the guillotine? Them having a threesome in front of him after taking the Mark must have been a real shock to him, just before the authorities took his head! He shouldn’t have been such a damn prick, should he? They were all old enough to make their own choices, after all,” I chuckled as I observed the video of one of many executions that I observed.

While there was some variety, some of the most common idiots to opt for the blade were either very priggish husbands or wives. Many of these were emphatically not joined by their spouses, more than a few of them eager to be rid of their prudish, judgmental partners without the red tape of divorce. One sure way to escape the bonds of marriage was to take the Mark when your husband or wife was determined to die on the razor. The law naturally awarded the innocent spouse all of the property of the marriage, too.

“I must admit that your law permitting public sexual acts definitely made that more possible, all in all. Besides, that guy was the local imam and very preachy and sanctimonious. If he can’t see by now that Allah doesn’t exist and isn’t worth dying for, I’m not sure what to say. Clearly, his wife, son, and daughter are ready to get with the new program, if nothing else. They might miss and mourn him a little, but evidently not as much as he might hope,” Tabitha reassured me while I plowed Heather doggy-style and she rode the hell out of Blair.

I had to admit that I also enjoyed the way that a local Italian woman, Bruna Silviano, impatiently awaited her turn with the Beast. She stood, naked and hungry, in my presence, having just stormed into it and disrobed in front of me. That was just the right amount of sass without being too much, since she didn’t try to pry Heather and me apart. I already told myself that, barring some sort of crazy disqualifier, Bruna would be added to my harem as well.

By all accounts, roughly two to three thousand people had already been beheaded for refusal to take my Mark in the past three days. I honestly hoped that this rate would not continue, as it would quickly get very bloody if it did. It amounted to a thousand slain per day. I didn’t see how that would be sustainable, but either way, we’d be rid of the disloyal, no doubt of that. The next generation of humanity would be all mine.

I already knew that Heather carried my child inside her womb, and she was far from alone. The former FLOTUS also did, among many others. Danielle, Eva, Zoe, Tabitha, Sabrina, Mary, Puneet, and a few dozen ladies all had my buns in their respective ovens, though many of them also had unborn babies by other men. I had used my powers to ensure superfecundity, as some would call it, with fraternal twins sired by different fathers. It was a lot more common these days, at least whenever I wished to breed a woman without denying that same privilege to other men.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.