Pomp and Circumstance - Cover

Pomp and Circumstance

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Jason Basileos thinks that this is just another stupid blind date, but he has no idea just how wild things are about to get. From his boss to a waitress to his best friend who has a secret to black café proprietor to his blind date to a colleague with deliciously masochistic plans for him, Jason is going to be in for one hell of a new family lifestyle.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Celebrity   Workplace   Post Apocalypse   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

Halloween, October 31

“So, there it is. The Mark ... and the guillotine, and most people have been very quick to receive the Mark ... we estimate about seventy-nine percent of all remaining citizens have done so. Now comes the enforcement side of compliance, of course. Many others will comply when that happens. Granted, the Witnesses are still causing trouble... , “ Tabby smirked.

“Don’t call them that, please. No Bible terminology if we can avoid it. No euphemisms. Call them who they are ... they’re Donny and Marie Osmond, Mormon country star has-beens. And while we’ve left them alone, they’re still roasting people alive. I have it on good authority that those killed by them are having a great time in Hell, though,” I scoffed as I looked at the latest reports on the progress of my policies.

“Yep ... lots of fun. Round-the-clock frat parties, binges, feasts, orgies, etc. No hangovers, weight gain, etc. No more consequences ... just an eternity of pleasure. Take that, Raptured schmucks! Take that, Osmonds!” Dean aka Satan sneered as he appeared in front of me, holding hands with a naked Thandie Newton.

“Thandie, eh? How was it with her?” I smiled, causing Thandie to laugh and bend over in front of me.

“Why don’t you find out for yourself, honey?” she asked me as she spread her own cheeks to offer me her bum.

“You like sodomy, am I right?” I teased her as I eased into a well-lubricated arsehole.

“Fucking hell ... yes! Bloody ... fucking ... hell!” Thandie begged me for more as she bucked her hips and met me stroke for stroke.

I felt my own cheeks being pried apart and knew what was up ... Dean entered my backdoor and got busy using my cornhole to his own delight. Yeah, I loved sodomy, too, of course. Being sandwiched between Dean and Thandie was a truly delicious experience, particularly with the sight of her caramel bottom that surrounded my dick and squeezed it like a vice. Her moans became more primal and powerful with each thrust, as I went deeper inside her body every time.

“Damn ... oh, fuck, meee!” Thandie screamed as I slid in and out of her tush, feeling Dean’s jizz on my cock.

The added sensation of Dean’s dick in my backdoor didn’t hurt, either. I was every bit as filled up as Thandie was, only in my case, the prick belonged to Satan Himself. That was an even bigger honor than getting it slammed by the Antichrist, wasn’t it? The more that Thandie now engulfed my cock with her ass, the more that I did so for Lucifer as well. It was several more minutes of powerful thrusts and each of us working our hips until he erupted inside me, near my prostate, and I flooded Thandie’s bowels with my own spunk.

“Oh, fuck ... two loads back there in my arse! A girl could really get used to that, you know,” Thandie winked at me before kissing me very hard on the mouth ... and doing the same to Dean.

She didn’t omit the tongue, either. Nor did she cover her bum, preferring to dance around in the nude and display the creamy deposits as they oozed down her thighs. Then she knelt and took each of our cocks between her lips to suck and lick us clean straight from her booty. I was very glad that she had clearly cleansed herself before doing that, of course. She must have done so in the hopes of getting some ass-to-mouth action, so it evidently paid off for her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.