Pomp and Circumstance - Cover

Pomp and Circumstance

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Jason Basileos thinks that this is just another stupid blind date, but he has no idea just how wild things are about to get. From his boss to a waitress to his best friend who has a secret to black café proprietor to his blind date to a colleague with deliciously masochistic plans for him, Jason is going to be in for one hell of a new family lifestyle.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Celebrity   Workplace   Post Apocalypse   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

Live Broadcast from Rome, Italy, two weeks later...

“My brave, loyal patriots and fellow citizens of the world, I have come to a tough, but necessary decision that will require some explanation to each of you. Because there are some subversive elements in our society that wish to undermine the work and progress that we have already made since the Rapture in reconstructing a new and improved civilization worldwide, I must conclude that we have to know where we stand. We need to set clear boundaries and let everyone declare their allegiance.

“Please understand that any hardships and sacrifices that you face are directly on account of a malevolent God who selected some of humanity for his own and wanted nothing to do with the rest of us whatsoever. There is no way such a God is good at all, no matter how much his newest fans might proclaim him so. They’re really pathetic, you know. When someone rejects you, the solution isn’t to desperately plead for them to change their minds. The answer is to move on with your lives without them, secure in the knowledge that you likely dodged a bullet.

“Let me reiterate: you aren’t here, left behind on Mother Earth, because you rejected this God. You’re here because HE REJECTED YOU! He rejected all of us. Make no mistake of that. If he hadn’t rejected us, we would be in Heaven with him, wouldn’t we? We didn’t make the cut. He is just not that into us, and so we must move on with our lives and prove that we never needed him in the first place. Make him regret leaving us behind, though by then it will prove too late. We won’t want him anymore and why should we? Why should we grovel to such a fickle deity?

“So, now, my friends, you are left with a choice. You can scrape and grovel and beg and plead like a jilted lover for his affections after he turned you down ... or you can give him the middle finger as I do and press on with building a better world, a reconstructed society. So, now, we have a new friend, a new god, a new savior, namely Lucifer, Satan, the Devil Himself, the best and truest friend that humanity has ever had! We don’t need Jehovah or His Son! We have our God, a better God, a God named Satan! Let us all praise and worship Him, for He shall deliver us out of the hand of Jehovah, our persecutor and oppressor!

“Let everyone take a stand now, here, on this plane of existence ... and let us embrace our destiny! We don’t need His Heaven, His Kingdom ... we’ll build our own. Accordingly, I have decreed that, with a tentative of next Halloween, October 31, worldwide, all citizens must receive and accept my Mark, the Mark of the Beast. You must declare yourselves my own confederates and fellow citizens, or else announce yourselves as my enemies, the pathetic fans of a Jehovah who will never love you back.

“The penalties for refusal are already clear and necessary. You cannot engage in any trade, craft, profession, or commerce without it. Every Mark will consist of my name, my number, and my symbol. My number, of course, is no mystery. It is 666. You can receive this Mark on either your forehead or your right hand, but if you refuse, you will face a complete economic blacklist and embargo, as well as eventual prosecution and execution for sabotage, which is a form of high treason. We will give you multiple opportunities to accept this Mark, but persistent, sad, and obstinate refusal will ultimately carry the final sanction or penalty of death.

“See here the precedent set by my beloved sister and wife, Hierophant, and Prophetess, Tabitha, or Tabby, as she prefers to be called. She bears my Mark proudly on her forehead, as do Eva, Sabrina, Mary, Zoe, Steve, and Danielle, along with the rest of my retinue and staff. By wearing my Mark, she casts her lot decisively with me, whatever may come. As my sister, wife, and Hierophant, she is an example to us all.

“See here the celebrities who have already embraced the fact that all of mankind are now in the same boat and we have to row together. Taissa Farmiga, step forward and receive the Mark of the Beast in the sight of all of the world. Lead the way. Show them how it’s done! Attagirl! Who next? You? Great news! Folks, here she is, Kim Basinger, taking the Mark of the Beast and declaring her fealty to Caesar, to the Beast! Who else? Who else wishes to take the Mark?” I revealed that several dozen public figures had decided to proclaim their fealty to me by taking the Mark in the sight of the world.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.