Pomp and Circumstance - Cover

Pomp and Circumstance

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Jason Basileos thinks that this is just another stupid blind date, but he has no idea just how wild things are about to get. From his boss to a waitress to his best friend who has a secret to black café proprietor to his blind date to a colleague with deliciously masochistic plans for him, Jason is going to be in for one hell of a new family lifestyle.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Celebrity   Workplace   Post Apocalypse   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

One week later...
Apostolic Palace, Rome (former Vatican district), Italy

“Those two pricks ... they’re really going through with it, aren’t they?” I slammed my open palm against my desk now.

“The Two Witnesses ... it’s to be expected. Jehovah’s determined to follow the Revelation storyboard, you know. But who have figured those two for the Witnesses ... the Osmonds, of all people! They’re Mormon!” Tabby rolled her eyes at that part.

“And brother and sister ... country singers!” Sabrina snorted dismissively.

“On the other hand, they didn’t have anything better to do,” I chuckled as I tossed back some Fireball whiskey now, “I, on the other hand, don’t wish to follow the script so much myself. Maybe the Mark of the Beast, just to know who’s on my side ... maybe. I’d hate to doom anyone, but if we win, they won’t be doomed, after all. Still, the thought of the plagues that anyone marked with it would suffer, not even counting eternal torment. If I don’t impose the Mark, Jehovah will have to figure out what else to do, same as if I don’t persecute the Jews, which I won’t. Though knowing him, he’ll come up with some other way to know who torture and harm, even kill.”

“True ... but getting ready of those new Christians who are plaguing our new utopia would be rather nice. And you can use the Mark to hasten their departure from this world. I think that you should impose it ... at least outside of Israel. Just don’t do that whole ‘abomination of desolations’ stuff and it will make it much harder to advance the Second Coming agenda of that prick Christ.

“I hate to advocate religious persecution, but by now, you must surely know it’s us vs. them, you or he. Lines must be drawn and people cannot be neutral anymore. You’re either with us ... or with him,” Tabby observed now.

“Only a Sith deals in absolutes,” I quoted from Revenge of the Sith ... Obi-wan Kenobi’s.

“Yes, well, that ship sailed with the Rapture, dear brother. Jesus Christ well full dark side some time ago, just as predicted in the Scriptures. Just do it, babe. Make people declare their own true allegiance. Make them choose ... so we can rid the world of these fanatics getting in your way once and for all. The Osmonds are roasting anyone alive who dares to confront them and already causing droughts in several places. We can’t fight this war with one hoof tied behind our backs,” Tabby overcame my reluctance to go full Antichrist and do the unpalatable things linked to that role.

“She’s right, you know, lad,” Dean announced himself as he lit up a joint, “want a hit?”

“We must indeed all hang together ... or most assuredly, we shall all hang separately,” I now quoted Benjamin Franklin.

“Or burn in our case, but the sentiment remains true,” Sabrina agreed.

“Very true, Master ... and I long to wear your Mark on my forehead, right and proudly, whatever it means. I want to be the first to have my fate sealed and linked to yours, come Hell or highwater, quite literally,” Eva declared to my astonishment.

“Okay, but let’s make it plain and obvious what people are doing. If people are going to declare their fealty or refuse it, let’s not use euphemisms or hidden code. All who will follow and serve me must proudly bear the three sixes on their foreheads or their right hands. And then I shall reward them for their loyalty as much as I can ... out of the resources seized from the disloyal, from the enemies of my worldwide realm. Prepare the Mark ... and the guillotine ... and make it clear what the price for disobedience is. People will have ninety days to make their stand, either way. They either choose treason or patriotism, and refusal to wear the Mark is treason,” I now insisted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.