A Different Blanket - Cover

A Different Blanket

by uksnowy

Copyright© 2017 by uksnowy

Fiction Story: An aristocratic woman holds a new bestial secret to success with her horse.

Tags: Fiction   Celebrity  

Zara Tinsell locked the door and pulled the blanket round her naked body. It’s roughness excited her pampered skin and made her nipples tingle as she nestled into the voluminous folds, rubbing her firm body against the coarse material and smelling the strange but familiar odours so much part of her life. It’s earthy scents mixed with the heady aromas surrounding her as she sat quietly studying her mute but restless companion, filled her mind with the enjoyment she now expected when locked away in her recently discovered private world.

It was such an important day tomorrow. The journey wouldn’t be long and then once again she would show the horsey world her prowess in her chosen field. Anne and Mark, her parents were out, Mike her husband at a boozy reunion near Twickenham and not due back after sports business for three days, sorry to miss your show darling but it’s important. The Gloucestershire night was calm, mild and the scents as she strolled expectantly from the house to the stables had filled her nostrils with the sweet yet pungent night flavours of country air.

Zara chuckled as Toys raised his head and sniffed the air and she glanced at the sealed plastic box nearby. How she had thanked her lucky stars on discovering such a potent yet simple key to her future.

Three months previously, she had watched Victoria her tutor, extract the unique solution for perfectly normal purposes, known throughout the rarefied world Zara moved in. However - watching Victoria, who was unaware of Zara’s presence in the building, swallow all of the solution had amazed the aristocrat woman.

The following day, Zara and her family had watched Victoria capture top prize, amassing huge applause from an audience who were flabbergasted at how the elegant yet frail blonde had managed to control such power. Zara had remembered the smug look on the pompous Victoria’s face afterwards and became determined to investigate.

Zara’s own efforts in their shared sport had been failing miserably, but having copied Victoria, cautiously at first, she started to experience a new physical strength and showed it with her energetic attitude, startling her strong, athletic, famous ex rugby playing husband.

She cast the blanket aside, stepping into the stall, shivering in the sudden change in temperature, giggling to herself as her nipples rose to hard buds. She swiped her fingers delicately over them, the sensation making her catch her breath and sigh. Toys, professionally known as Toytown looked at her, making that familiar welcoming noise.

Her hand flickered over Toys, sensing the power through his skin as his enormous body rippled with each movement. Without fear Zara reached beneath his legs, cupping the stallion’s genitals, rolling his six inch diameter testicles. Her hand traced across his sac and onto the floppy, dangling sheath. Toys stamped, snorting and she stepped to his handsome head blowing into his nostrils. She opened a carton on a nearby shelf and dragged out a thin polythene tube.

Lifting the sealed plastic box, she opened it, Toys whinnied noisily as his favourite aroma seeped into the humid stable. A soaking rag was placed over his nose and his tongue lolled as he sucked in the scent of a brood mare in heat. Zara stooped to his belly and thrust her hand gently into the velvety folds of his sheath, meeting the knob of his penis as it rolled relentlessly out until she was holding a quivering pole of rampant horse cock some three feet long and four inches across. It waved about incongruously as she reached up for the tube.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.