Holiday in Paris - Cover

Holiday in Paris

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Simon Abrams was on vacation in Paris, or holiday as his new Irish lover called it. He also had a girlfriend back home, while his new companion had a boyfriend herself. Toss in two French brothers who ran a café and a few other tourists, well, you get the idea.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Magic   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Brother   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Geeks   Nudism  

Arsinoe certainly was quite the diversion, more than keeping my attention as I rammed her lovely bum for several strokes. The butter made for an excellent lube, at least for both of us, as I bottomed out inside her wonderful ass and damn near came more than a few times. I fondled her gorgeous buns and slapped them, tentatively at first, but more as she begged me to keep it up. Her tight backdoor felt like a silk glove enclosing my cock with great pleasure, which only drove me wilder with pleasure.

“I love it when my brats fuck each other! It’s delightful. It’s charming, really. She’s quite yummy, I can tell. I’ll have to hit that soon! You’re not opposed to a little Daddy-daughter action, are you, babydoll?” my true father, Apollo, God of the Sun, asked Arsinoe the waitress/maid as I pumped in and out of her tush.

“Oh, fuck, yeah ... it sounds ... delightful ... you’re really my father, aren’t you? And he’s my brother and he’s inside me! It’s awesome ... please fuck me, too ... Daddy!” Arsinoe begged our father.

“Which hole?” Apollo asked her.

“Whichever ... pussy or mouth ... just don’t ask Simon to pull out of my ... ass ... yet. I want you inside me, but I want him there ... too!” Arsinoe pleaded for double-teaming like the horny tart that she was.

“Well, you’re not against cowgirl-style, are you? I could use the vision of your tits hovering above me while you ride me!” our father proposed, causing me to pull out just long enough for her to stand up and him to get underneath.

“Save a horse ... ride a Sun God?” I joked as Apollo entered her from below.

“Whatever works!” Arsinoe moaned as she felt me return to her bottom, “a God ... and a demigod inside me at once ... oh, fuck!”

“Hey, if I’m a demigod, that makes you a demi-goddess!” I reminded Arsinoe as I slammed into her tight booty.

“Yeah, more talk like that ... more of that ... oh, fuck! Gods, you’re in my pussy and ass ... and it feels ... terrific! I love this ... I love it! Both of you, it feels incredible with you two ... inside me!” Arsinoe screamed as she felt Apollo and me sliding in and out of her holes.

“You’re not so bad yourself,” Dad briefly changed his face to that of Groucho Marx as he said that, too.

That made sense. He was an immortal God. He had witnessed every era of entertainment in recorded history, I would imagine. Comedy classics like the Marx Brothers would be nothing anachronistic for him. I realized now that I was sharing my sister with our father, and that only a relatively thin membrane separated my dick from that of the Sun God. It certainly helped to explain why each of us attracted our fair share of lovers, especially of late. It explained why Arsinoe, Megan, Eva, Régine, Cecile, Tamiko, and Masako were so gorgeous, not to mention sweet, but fiery Apollonia.

“I dare say that she is growing very close to family now, isn’t she, bro?” Megan teased me with kisses along my spine.

“I would ... say so, yes ... but then so are we!” I pointed out as I tried hard not to cum inside Arsinoe’s delightful butt.

Her exquisite derriere excited me further, even as her hips bucked and she moved vigorously over our father’s body. Dad certainly enjoyed it, getting one of his own daughters to ride him and take him balls deep. As for Arsinoe, she definitely took it as deep as she could, even as she waved her breasts in our father’s face, delighting him with their beauty.

“Do it, please ... cum inside me ... both of you!” Arsinoe pleaded with us as we probed her in both holes.

“I can’t wait to lick your cum out of her ass, by the way!” Eva announced, now that the others were done with their own fun.

“She is a yummy one, no doubt!” I announced, “and she’s very tight.”

“Do it ... please ... cum inside me!” Arsinoe begged us again.

I immediately flooded her bowels, just seconds before she creamed herself, at which point I slid out of her ass. Dad then spent his load inside her slick pussy, filling her up with his seed at last. I didn’t have any experience with father-daughter incest, but it certainly seemed steamy enough for me. Apparently, I did have plenty of experience with brother-sister incest, but that was something that I didn’t know until lately.

“Oh, my, this is wonderful! I just wish that ... well, that Philippe and I could have worked it out and he could have been part of this ... as my husband ... he could have had so much fun with his sisters-in-law, even brothers-in-law! I know that he’s not family, but you know,” Arsinoe told me with a mixture of a pout and a sigh.

Arsinoe clearly enjoyed what she did with everyone, even more now that the ladies began licking her entire body from head to toe. Régine even sucked her toes, much to our mutual shock. It was such a subservient act, but perhaps she was just very charmed by Arsinoe’s lovely feet. I was never a foot or toe fetish guy, but even I had to confess that she had wonderful feet.

“Well, I think that just might be arranged. I certainly do not intend to limit your escapades to the family, after all. This is simply the inner circle, the nucleus of my restored and reorganized cult, if you will. One ex-husband, coming right up!” Apollo, still dripping with Arsinoe’s pussy juice, declared, just seconds before Philippe appeared from thin air.

Like really, ex nihilo, out of nothing. One minute he was absent, the next minute he was right among us. He was no Brad Pitt, but he wasn’t an ugly fellow. He also showed signs that he had just been intimate with someone himself. Apollo laughed and summoned her, too. She just turned out to be Philippe’s own niece, though she was his oldest niece and they weren’t so far apart in age, her being sixteen years old. He was naked and she was in a bath towel, which quickly dropped to the floor, leaving her nude as well.

“Um, sorry, this is my niece, Yvonne. Yvonne, you remember Aunt Arsinoe, oui? As for the rest of you, well ... I must say that perhaps I was a bit ... rash to end things over the infidelity. It was just that I was a very shy man and Arsinoe had been my first and only lover at that point. I didn’t understand that someone could love more than one person at once.

“Yvonne helped me grasp that, too. She explained that you probably still loved me and would have ... accepted her on the side, along with others. Funny how she understood relationships and love and things like that better than me. She wasn’t even a virgin, unlike what I was when I met you, Arsinoe.

“Yeah, I know, a male French virgin. How bizarre, right? I was just ... very shy and insecure and all that jazz. Of course, all of those puritanical American ideas about monogamous romance have been corrupting our French culture as well. No offense to any Americans here. You clearly have abandoned such silly notions, just like me. So, Arsinoe, what do you say? Want another chance?” Philippe pleaded with Arsinoe, Yvonne backing him lovingly, once he got past the shock of being teleported into our presence.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.