Holiday in Paris - Cover

Holiday in Paris

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Simon Abrams was on vacation in Paris, or holiday as his new Irish lover called it. He also had a girlfriend back home, while his new companion had a boyfriend herself. Toss in two French brothers who ran a café and a few other tourists, well, you get the idea.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Magic   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Brother   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Geeks   Nudism  

A week later...

I was pretty far along with my latest romp when I felt some smooth, soft hands around my waist, pushing me deeper inside my companion. I reamed her good and hard from behind, plunging more and more into her lovely, dripping wet depths. I admired her lovely bottom as she pushed back at me, even as my mysterious new partner kissed her way down the back of my neck and toward my shoulder blades. When she spread my butt-cheeks and slid her finger along my crack, I had to really hold onto my load with a lot of willpower. I wasn’t ready to cum just yet.

“Do it ... do it, cum inside my big sister as you did with me, Simon-san,” Tamiko urged me as she toyed with my tush.

I was balls deep inside Masako, being even more excited as she reacted to my fingers in her bum by moaning and whimpering in very loud Japanese. What was the deal with Masako, anyway? Was she married, single, engaged, it wasn’t clear, and she hadn’t bothered to volunteer any information, any more than Tamiko had. For some reason, she couldn’t help craving the image of me breeding her big sister.

“Do it, do it ... breed our big sister ... our big sister! Turns out that her father is Apollo, too! Just like mine! My legal father is sterile! Evidently, the Sun God went after a lot of women with infertile husbands! He gifted them with children that they couldn’t have otherwise ... and what progeny we’ve all proven to be. He entered them in their dreams, making them think that was all it was, so they wouldn’t feel any guilt for adultery or any other worries. They thought that it was a miracle!” Tamiko whispered as she encouraged me.

“Well, it was, wasn’t it? And now we all have gifts of prophecy awakening inside us! And she’s our sister ... your sister and mine!” I groaned as I spilled my seed at last and ogled Masako’s ass on my way out of her.

“Oh, love, this is adorable ... you and our sweet Japanese sisters! We’re siblings, too, which I absolutely adore! My Yank brother ... my handsome, silver fox Yank brother! My randy old goat!” Megan laughed as she joined Masako and Tamiko in sucking my cock.

“I love our American brother, no doubt of that! He’s the best!” Eva agreed as the ladies led me to her bed next.

Megan and she lined up side by side as I began humping both of them with abandon. What had happened to my male refractory period, anyway? I thrust deeper inside Megan and Eva, not long before Tamiko and Masako lay next to them. I found myself switching frequently back and forth between these four ladies now. They were my women, after all ... among many such, of course. The feeling of swapping between one silky snatch and another was truly delicious, too.

“I can’t wait until we’ve all been bred ... all of us, by Simon, by Denis, by Andre, by Richard, by Gaston, by Gustave, etc.! It will be fantastic! It will be amazing, in fact! I think that you’re still wondering what happened to your male refractory period, but I dare say that it’s gone like those of the rest of the men in our growing family! It will be great when we all live together in harmony as one tribe! Wherever that is!” Tamiko exclaimed while I thrust deeper inside her again.

“You’re really going to bring your convention partners here now, aren’t you, knowing that they’re our brothers and sisters, at least the ones that are!” I playfully swatted Tamiko on her booty before I slid out of her to fuck Megan and then Eva again.

“Oh, Gods, yes! All ... the ... fucking ... way! I’m all in, you know ... and even Gustave knows that I’m yours first. He gets me as my husband, but you are my Master ... my Lord ... my King! He doesn’t seem too brokenhearted about that fact, looking at him right now with Régine, together with Andre and Gaston!” Tamiko giggled as I fingered whichever girls didn’t have my cock inside them.

“Hey, we’re all one big fucking happy family ... literally, in fact, it seems!” I chuckled as I kept pumping in and out of my lovers on that bed ... my drop-dead gorgeous sisters.

Was it really possible ... were all of my lovers of late ... my siblings? Was this really planned by the Sun God, my apparent father ... and theirs? What was the real story behind all of this? I was sure to get to the bottom of this mystery, though for now, the only bottoms that interested me at that moment belonged to my lovely ladies on the bed. With every stroke, I worked on bringing our rather scattered clan back together as a proper extended family, of course.

The way that Régine carried on with her husband and our two Parisian brothers on an ottoman in the same boudoir made it evident that things progressed just as they should. She was deliriously happy, getting pounded thirty ways to Sunday by these wonderful men all at once while watching me with my reverse gang-bang on the bed. Gaston was in her mouth, Gustave up her ass, and Andre was beneath her, letting her ride his cock with her sweet pussy.

They were all my siblings? Well, it would seem that my Parisian vacation was planned by someone other than me, just as Tamiko’s spat with me and her visit to the cosplay convention. That someone seemed to have been our mutual, Apollo, God of the Sun. It was still a rather jarring revelation, that my true parentage wasn’t what I believed. I was still half-Jewish on my mother’s side, but my true father wasn’t Nathan Abrams. He was a Greek God instead.

My first vacation since the damn pandemic and boy, was it good timing on the part of Apollo! I had been eager to go on my usual foreign adventure again, and here I was, led straight into the arms and bosom of my sweet Irish sister. Then there were the two lovely French ladies who were also my own sisters, evidently. And Cecile was also my sister ... and Richard my brother? Boy, Dad got around, didn’t he? Well, he was the Sun God, so it made perfect sense, especially as handsome and charming as he was known to be.

Genetic sexual attraction ... that was the phrase for it, of course. It made a lot of sense that I would be drawn in by my own siblings in a way. It even made more sense when one thought of how few, if any, genetic defects a God might pass down, and his genes were the common denominators, right? I was bound to be charmed by my own sisters and vice versa. No wonder we were so naturally fond of each other, had such chemistry together and all that jazz. We were flesh and blood, kith and kin, after all.

Such were my thoughts as I fingered and fondled the pussies and asses of whichever lady didn’t have my cock inside her right then. I kept swapping back and forth between Megan, Eva, Tamiko, and Masako, again and again, even as they all pushed back at me with their lovely hips and bottoms. It was quite the treat, but nothing compared to what happened when I finally spurt a couple of ropes inside each lady in turn. They all creampied themselves with extreme ecstasy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.