Holiday in Paris - Cover

Holiday in Paris

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Simon Abrams was on vacation in Paris, or holiday as his new Irish lover called it. He also had a girlfriend back home, while his new companion had a boyfriend herself. Toss in two French brothers who ran a café and a few other tourists, well, you get the idea.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Magic   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Brother   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Geeks   Nudism  

The next morning...

I definitely didn’t wake up alone, though it wasn’t clear who was in bed with me right then. I looked to my right and realized that I had spooned Tamiko, making her noticeably very cozy at that point in her sleep. Her ass cheeks felt wonderful against my rather sore cock, but then my butt ached a bit, too. My Japanese girlfriend was even more peaceful and adorable asleep than awake, of course. I stroked her lovely, long, straight, jet-black hair.

I recalled that Tamiko had wanted to cut and dye her hair several times, but her parents had pressured her to keep it more traditional. That wouldn’t be an issue now that she lived more permanently with me and our growing family, club, or whatever it was. If she wanted to cut and dye her hair, she could do it. She was pretty whatever her hair color might be. I would have her all the same, my lovely little Japanese vixen.

“Simon?” I heard behind me, realizing now that there was a third party in our bed.

“Megan?” I turned around long enough to see that my Irish fiancee cuddled up with me as well.

“I want you to know that, whatever we did last night, and I don’t even know the details, I’m very much in love with you. There’s no doubt in my mind anymore, if there ever was. I must confess that I’m curious as to what exactly went down, but we’ll find out soon enough. My bum hurts, so obviously there was some buggery involved. I just don’t know who pounded my arse! Then again, my cunny’s rather sore as well, and you know what that means! Where are we, anyway?” Megan told me as she kissed me fiercely on the mouth.

“Coup de foudre?” I asked, being rather curious about Megan’s affections right then.

“Precisely! I’m pretty sure that’s what happened between us. The thunderclap, as our French hosts would translate that, I think. At least, I think that our hosts are French, at any rate. If we’re staying with Andre and Régine, that is,” Megan stipulated now.

“That you are, ma cherie, that you are!” I heard Eva announce to us now, “they are all in the kitchen and very much naked, I might add. Andre, Régine, Gustave, and Gaston, of course, as well as me. Denis is flying out here soon to meet us somewhere, though I’m not sure if he’ll be alone. And I seem to recall that you persuaded Richard and Cecile to book a red-eye from wherever they were to Paris, too. Don’t worry. We checked you out of your hotel suite, too. It’s going to be crowded, but beautiful with so many of us packed so tightly together.”

“Like sardines,” Tamiko said as she proved that she was awake for some time now, “good morning, lovers!”

“Good morning. So, are we really staying permanently in this one upstairs flat? Just wondering,” Megan wondered aloud.

“Non, ma cherie, that is simply a temporary expedient until we can arrange a nicer place to share in a better part of town,” Eva reassured Megan as we followed her to the kitchen, all of us quite nude.

Gustave, Gaston, and Régine were seated at the kitchen table, while Andre made breakfast in the buff, largely consisting of crepes, poached eggs, and bacon. Instead of orange juice, the breakfast beverage of choice was coffee, naturally, and some red wine respectively, depending on the individual. All four of them were smoking, too, not that I was terribly shocked by that. I just hoped that no ashes ended up in my breakfast, of course.

“Simon, Megan, and Tamiko, oh, my loves! We are glad that you are up, you sweet, sweet lovers! Do you three have any idea of how beautiful it was, the orgy last night? Eva can tell you ... it was exquisitely sensual, intensely erotic. Everyone fucked everyone else last night ... and in both roles. We had you and each other every way that we possibly could, trust me! If you are a bit sore between the legs and buttocks, that is why. I can see that you are limping, too, just as we did when we awoke,” Régine informed us, which explained a lot to be sure.

“Including gang-bangs?” I winked at Tamiko, who licked her lips at the thought.

“Oui, monsieur. Including gang-bangs. We filmed it, too, so you can see for yourselves how wild and intense it was. My favorite part, though, was how Tamiko reacted when you fucked her pussy at last! She had the loudest, cussing, screaming, moaning orgasm that I’ve ever heard in my life! I never heard such a string of Japanese obscenities before, ever!

“At least, I think that they were obscenities, but I am not familiar enough with Japanese to know that for sure. Your first vaginal sex was short, but sweet, mostly because she was so aroused to finally have you inside her cunt!” Régine declared, shocking even me at the intensity of Tamiko’s need to have me inside her delightful twat.

“Well, sooner or later, I’d like to try that when I can remember it,” I smiled, making Tamiko pull me closer for a very sensuous French kiss.

“Not yet, that’s true, due to being so sore, both of us, but, yes, mister, I want that badly ... so badly, believe me! Nothing would make me happier than that, other than being Megan’s pregnant bridesmaid at her wedding, while she walks down the aisle equally pregnant, with Eva and Régine as her other pregnant bridesmaids and you fellows as the groomsmen. Who would be the best man, though? I know, I know, a lot of American traditions for a wedding in France, but perhaps you could all humor us in that much?”

Tamiko then kissed Megan very hard on the mouth before Megan did the same for me, both using a lot of tongue.

“We could make it a triple wedding, you know. You and me, Tamiko and Gustave, Richard and Cecile. Hopefully, all three of us would be pregnant by then, not to mention Eva, Régine, and any of Denis’s ladies that he might have ... and her close friends, who may or may not be the same people. Can you imagine how it would look in the photos, so many pregnant women standing there in their dresses, baby bumps visible to all and sundry? Not to mention how it look and smell if we were all freshly fucked in all of our holes as we stood there? Without any underwear or if our panties were stained by cum,” Megan brought up a very enticing scenario, of course.

“And maybe I really can find a woman to wed Gaston, too, making it a quadruple wedding!” Tamiko licked her lips while suggesting that notion.

“Well, well, you three certainly know how to make us aroused by such risque propositions, of course! I am going to really get used to having you three here, no doubt of that, making breakfast even more entertaining. How is the wine, by the way?” Régine reacted to my little conversation with Megan and Tamiko.

“It’s very nice, a good, dry red, no doubt of it,” Megan assured our hostess while I devoured the food.

“My apologies, but I am famished!” I blushed a bit now, “it’s a good thing that I’m not kosher!”

“Think nothing of it, not after servicing everyone in this room! You have every right to fully indulge your hearty appetites. We French tend to eat slower ... most of the time. Still, it’s fascinating, and quite human, for a man who especially stood out for his extraordinary sexual stamina last night, to require sustenance sooner rather than later. I must say, Simon ... we all enjoyed each other, oui, but we enjoyed you most of all! Most impressive, monsieur ... mon cherie. You will see what I mean on the tape whenever we watch it, trust me, mon ami,” Eva commented with particular affection directed at me.

“Oui, Madame speaks nothing but the truth! You were like a satyr last night, you dear, sweet man! Ask Andre what it was like when your cock drove him to pure ecstasy inside his derriere! Ask Gustave and Gaston how it was when you allowed them to sandwich you ... twice. Once with Gustave inside you and you inside Gaston, and then vice versa! All the while, Andre had his prick in your mouth and you sucked his balls dry as a bone! Twice!

“Ask Eva ... or me, about how you fucked both of us within an inch of our lives! In all three holes! That is not counting what you did to Tamiko and Megan ... and they did to you! Those are mere examples, but believe me, monsieur, you were the little fucker that could! Or should I say, the BIG fucker that could, because there was nothing small about you!” Régine bragged on my sexual prowess far more than I expected.

“Here’s to re-enacting it all!” Tamiko raised her glass of wine.

“I’ll drink to that!” Andre laughed as he put out his cigarette and poured some wine for himself.

“Damn straight!” I grinned.

“As long as I get fucked so much that I have to limp all week long, it sounds good to me. I want my bum and my cunny too sore to stand it anymore for a day or two! And then I want to get fucked while I’m puffy and achy, trust me on that! I want my mouth filled with cock, cock, and more cock, followed by quim, followed by arse! I want cum running down my crack, my thighs, and my legs ... and my tits. Not to mention my chin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.