A Touch of His Face - Cover

A Touch of His Face

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Loss of sight is a major shock to any young person. Living with it is a constant struggle every day. The awakening of love in the midst of loneliness is hampered by the loss of the sense that is most inspiring to amorous response. Now is the time for other senses to build and strengthen the forces of a healthy libido.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Melody Malone found herself humming a tune that kept running though her head repeatedly for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

She was standing on the Express train going downtown and a boy so young he was barely in high school was running his inquisitive fingers all over her bottom. She should have worn the long coat she had bought for Winter but she liked to keep it just for Sundays and special occasions because it had cost a lot of money and she wanted it to last a long time.

The brash boy already had enough carnal knowledge of her posterior anatomy to discern that she was wearing only the skimpiest of undies. It was only her second week on the job working for her new boss Mister Patterson and she wanted him to have the freedom of access to her brown eye and slit that he seemed to value highly for some strange reason because in her view she was no better or no worse than any other girl with the same equipment.

In reflection, she considered it was the fact that she was unsighted that drew the married man to her feminine assets more than her private part geography in regions down below.

She hoped the boy would be unsuccessful in tempting her into a release of her female juices because that would mean she would have to take a standing wash in the lady’s room before reporting into work. Melody knew the boss liked his female workers to be always clean for his attentions and she did her best to please him because in all honesty she really loved her job

That dratted boy was up in her crack now and coming dangerously close to her tiny crinkled entry to her rear portal of lust. She sighed and spread her legs a little more allowing him to touch her down there because in a situation like this it was the best way to bring the festivities to a fast and wet conclusion pretending complete ignorance of the circumstances of the game.

The acne afflicted youth finally rubbed her brown eye with much enthusiasm. It was enough to ignite her flame of passion and she hung onto the pole for dear live not wanting to fall down on the train floor like some silly virginal schoolgirl being touched for the first time.

Her Danny had taken care of the virgin problem straightaway with a quick five minute hump in the pantry closet at home. She was unfortunate in having only the pull-out couch in the living room for her quarters and her two room-mates resided in the bedrooms due to their age and experience. All three of them were unsighted and the apartment was subsidized by the government for special circumstances.

The single-minded boy behind her was pushing his long middle finger inside her dirt hole whilst he squeezed her ass cheek with his other hand with the confidence of complete ownership of her ass at least momentarily for the remainder of the trip. All she could think was to offer thanks for the fact it was only a few more minutes of unwanted submission to the stranger’s hand.

Melody did her level best to stem the tide of carnal desire that was fast rising in her breast and she knew she had already sprinkled the boy’s searching finger with her female juices letting him know he had a willing accomplice in the nasty deed in the darkened train with people packed together ass-hole to belly button like sardines in a tin.

With her dark glasses on, Melody knew that most of the other passengers had no idea she was unsighted and she pretended the sexually inspired touches from the strangers around her were of no consequence and ignored them completely whenever possible.

Finally, just as they were pulling into her stop, the boy hit her trigger point and she reached back and grabbed a hold of his hand so he wouldn’t move his finger from her release point and pushed back into his warm body to get the tingle she so desperately needed. He seemed a bit startled at her reaction and squirmed to get away but she held his arm and his hand there long enough to complete her much needed orgasm before releasing him and watching him make a scurried departure through the open doors.

Of course, she had to make a repair stop in the restroom before sitting at her desk and she slowly opened the mail to check on the day’s work schedule.

It was almost mid-morning before she got her customary summons to Mister Patterson’s office and he was on the phone talking to his beautiful wife tending to her household duties in the suburbs.

“Yes, dear, that was a nice floral arrangement. You have a touch for flowers, I must tell you. Perhaps I will stop and pick up a bouquet for you on the way home this evening.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.