I Was a Teenage Succubus - Cover

I Was a Teenage Succubus

Copyright© 2017 by JAMann

Chapter 14

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Tanya had no idea her mom was a Succubus..nor that on her birthday, she was about to become one as well.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Humor   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Oral Sex  

Sunday morning came bright and shiny through Tanya’s window. She had left Shirley just before supper, after spending some more time relaxing with her in her room. When she was ready to leave, Shirley was too spent to get off the bed and see her out.

Tanya bumped into Cheryl when she was moving through the living-room on her way to the front door. She was sitting on the couch alone, reading a book. She was dressed in a light robe that came down to mid thigh. Cheryl looked up as Tanya exited the short hallway.

“Hello there. Are you looking for something?” Cheryl asked. Tanya noticed that her eyes dropped to Tanya’s breasts briefly.

“I was just going to head home now. Before it gets too late.” Tanya replied.

“Where is Shirley, isn’t she going to show you out?” Cheryl asked, her eyes taking a quick glance behind Tanya.

“She is feeling a little ... tired, so I told her to not worry about it and that I would show myself out.” Tanya answered.

Cheryl’s face and neck flushed a little at hearing Tanya saying Shirley was ‘tired’. She got up off the couch and walked over to Tanya.

“It was nice to meet you Tanya. I hope you will come visit Shirley again soon. It seems like she doesn’t have too many friends in school, and it is nice to see her being sociable.” Cheryl said with a smile.

Tanya suddenly became aware of the bubbling lust still within Cheryl. It hadn’t been obvious, but once she was standing in front of Tanya, and when she spoke, there was something in Cheryl’s voice that made it standout to Tanya.

Tanya had a sudden impulse to try something.

Tanya moved to hug Cheryl, a smile on her face as she approached.

“Thank you for lunch. I had a great time here, and it was nice to meet you and Nora.”

Cheryl had automatically reacted with welcoming the hug from Tanya. Keeping Cheryl close, Tanya could feel Cheryl’s nipples pressing against her own breasts through the thin robe, already very hard and erect.

“I hope Shirley and I weren’t too noisy for you and Nora.” Tanya spoke while keeping the hug going. “I had no idea that Shirley would be so ... vocal, while we were together. I do hope that you and Nora were able to ignore us and still have a fun time.”

Tanya was trying to focus on reducing Cheryl’s inhibitions regarding her and Shirley. This was the first time she had tried something like this knowingly. Tanya could feel Cheryl was tense through the hug and as Tanya made her comment, Cheryls lust flared up.

Cheryl pulled back from Tanya a little, not enough to break the hug though. She looked intensely into Tanya’s eyes, as if she was looking for something. Tanya wanted Cheryl to relax, be more comfortable with speaking, and thinking about sex with both her and Shirley.

As Cheryl looked, Tanya thought she could see a change in the intensity of her gaze. Then Cheryl smiled in a friendly way. Cheryl adjusted the hug so both of her hands were together in the small of Tanya’s back. This meant that she and Tanya were firmly pressed together.

“Please don’t forget my offer to come spend some time in my office. I think you would get a lot out of the experience. If you would like to talk it over with your parents first, that is fine.” Cheryl was moving ever so slightly side to side as she spoke, sliding her nipples on Tanya’s breasts.

“Would I be working with you? I mean, I know that you would have your own work, but most of what I would be doing would be at your request or direction?” Tanya asked. The feel of Cheryl’s nipples sliding over her tits felt really good.

“A lot of what you would be doing would be for me, yes. But you would be available to help others in the office, as they needed.” Cheryl answered. She continued to move her breasts side to side ever so gently.

“That does sound very interesting. I will talk with my mum about it and if she has any questions, it would be okay for her to give you a call, yes?” Tanya said, still looking Cheryl in the eyes.

Since Tanya wasn’t wearing a bra, her nipples were completely erect now as well, and occasionally Cheryl’s nipples would bump across them in their journey across Tanya’s tits. This was quickly escalating Tanya’s desires.

“That would be absolutely fine Tanya.” Cheryl replied, her voice starting to get a bit on the husky side.

At this point, Cheryl paused in her side to side drifting and leaned in toward Tanya, bringing their lips together in a soft kiss. Tanya had gotten a sensation that Cheryl was going to do something, and the gentle kiss had been a bit of a surprise, but a nice one.

Tanya immediately responded in kind, tilting her head slightly to the side to allow a deepening if Cheryl wanted. Cheryl restrained herself to just prolonging the kiss for a few seconds more, her hands sliding up Tanya’s back in a gentle caress. Then she slowly broke the kiss and straightened back up.

“Yes ... definitely yes. I look forward to hearing from your mother. Hopefully you will be able to come in soon.” Cheryl said, looking at Tanya and seeing the young woman obviously recovering from a kiss she enjoyed.

As Tanya stepped back, breaking the hug and putting a little space between them, she noticed Cheryl’s gaze drop to her tits, taking in the very erect state of her nipples. Tanya straightened up, not trying to hide that fact from her. Cheryl looked back up into Tanya’s face, a knowing smile starting to grow on Cheryl’s face.

“Like I said previously, I hope you will be coming over frequently.” Cheryl stated. “Do you have someone coming to pick you up?”

“Yes, I will give my father a call to let him know I am looking for a ride. He will be here soon, and I will get a ride on him.” Tanya answered with an innocent smile.

Cheryl walked Tanya to the door and saw her out. As the door closed behind Tanya, she could sense from Cheryl that Cheryl was headed back to her room ... where Nora was napping. Apparently worn out from the previous activities.

After spending the day with Shirley, and discovering so many things there, and about herself in the process, Tanya was feeling a little overwhelmed during the ride back home. Her father had picked her up, her mother having already headed out for the evening. She was quiet during the ride home, to the point that her father felt the need to ask if she was okay.

Tanya reassured her father she was fine, just feeling a little distracted. He was sympathetic and asked if she was going to be meeting with William later tonight? Tanya let him know that she was not planning on seeing William, and had kind of wanted to just spend a night with her father cuddled on the couch watching movies ... if he was interested.

He seemed to have picked up on her mood, and was quick to assure her that he would love to do that tonight. He would let her pick the movie from her preferred streaming service and he would prepare the popcorn and drinks for the both of them. Tanya was all smiles when she expressed her thanks for him spending the evening with her.

They sat and watched shows for a few hours, laughing at some and just sticking close together for others. Tanya appreciated that her father enjoyed spending time just being there for her and hoped she would find someone just as caring in the future.

Around 11pm Tanya was ready to go to bed. She gave her father a soft kiss on the lips as she wished him a good night. She could tell when she kissed him that his desires were very diminished. She guessed that her mother had been spending a lot of quality time with him over the last few days, and her going out tonight was to give him a break from her needs.

Tanya realized she must have been exhausted when upon waking up on Sunday, she saw that the clock was showing 10am already. Surprisingly for sleeping for so long, she felt amazing. She felt really relaxed and so took a nice long shower before heading to the kitchen.

She could hear her parents talking in the kitchen as she got close, she heard something about a boarder as she got to the kitchen. She walked in and saw both of her parents sitting at the table, drinking coffee. She walked up to her father first, he was closest, and gave him a quick kiss before rounding the table and doing the same to her mother. Both got a ‘good morning’ followup, then she headed for the counter, she realized she was feeling pretty hungry now.

“What was that about a boarder?” Tanya asked.

“Well Tanya, your mother and I have been thinking about setting up a room in the basement to let out to university students. We ... uh ... well, it is ... uh...” Daniel seemed to be reluctant to finish the statement.

“We are looking to have someone move in, a student looking for a convenient place to access the university would be a good result.” Melissande spoke. She looked over at Daniel, giving him a teasing, but sympathetic look. “I have explained to your father that I feel bad at how much time I am spending away from here lately. But I am putting too much of a demand on your father, and I think having a boarder would be one more way for me to work off my tensions, and still let me be around more to do the ‘mom’ things.”

It took a few seconds before Tanya understood what Melissande was talking about. Tanya glanced over to her father to ensure she heard it right. He was blushing a little, but gave her a reassuring smile while nodding his head.

“You heard right, your mom is just too much woman for little old me. I know she has talked to you about your ... situation, and so you know she is in the same boat.” Daniel had a determined look on his face while he was speaking. “I have no doubts about your mother’s feelings for me, and I just want her to be happy and satisfied too. So, if this is what it takes, I am fine with us taking in a boarder. Though it is just as important that you be okay with this too. Do you have any questions or concerns about this?”

The idea of having a boarder living with them came as a big shock to Tanya. She wasn’t opposed to it, but it was a surprise to hear. Then the rest of the statement sunk in, and Tanya understood the hinted statements too. She glanced at her father, to see him smiling at her reassuringly.

He certainly didn’t look like the idea bothered him. Then again she realized, why should it? He was already aware of Melissande heading out to meet up with other lovers, even spending the night occasionally. If he says she is too much for him and is happy to have someone around that can help him out, why should she think it might be a problem.

Tanya changed her look to her mother. The happy smile there told it’s own story regarding her perspective on having an additional man, and of course the boarder was going to be a man, around the house. Of course her mother was still going to spend lots of time loving her father, but she was also going to be spending a good amount of time with this mystery man too.

A thought popped into Tanya’s head, maybe her mother wouldn’t mind if Tanya spent some time with him too? She blushed at realizing what she was thinking. She was still looking in her mother’s direction, and caught the slight change to the smile that she was giving now.

“So you think you will be okay if we decide to do this?” Melissande asked her. She reached over to take Tanya’s hand. Daniel took her other one, looking for signs that she might not be happy with this change.

“I don’t think I have a problem. This is a little sudden, but as long as the two of you are okay with it, I just want us to be happy.” Tanya replied a little hesitantly.

Melissande got up and came around the table, gesturing for Tanya to stand up too. Once Tanya was on her feet, Melissande swept her into a tight hug.

“We both want this honey. You have nothing to be concerned about.” Melissande reassured her. Then Melissande spoke considerably softer, “I expect you will get some time with the boarder too honey. We will talk more about this later, ok?”

Melissande broke the hug to step back, keeping her hands on Tanya’s shoulders.

“Now, today is a big day, and plans have already been made. So I want to be the first to say, Happy Birthday honey!” Melissande stated.

Holy crap! That had completely slipped Tanya’s mind when the boarder idea came up. Today she turned 14. Her mother had arranged for a catered party to be held in the backyard. Tanya wasn’t sure how many would come, but she had sent invitations to 15 of her friends, 12 were girls, and one of the boys was William. She was sure that the situation between her and William would certainly be more than one conversation during the party.

Tanya had been blown away at seeing it. Once she tried it on, at her mothers request, it conformed to her body, like a second skin, a very tight lycra swim suit that would be appropriate for a Wild Weasel design. Tanya found herself looking at her reflection with a critical eye, not really liking how the suit fit to her ... definitely some extra skin happening. Not a lot, but enough to detract from how it should look.

Melissande could see the reaction from Tanya and was not surprised. She walked up behind her and looking at her in the reflection, told Tanya to look carefully at the reflection, and everywhere that she saw something that seemed too much, picture it melting away until the skin was smooth and flat.

Tanya just gave her mother a ‘what are you saying?’ look in the mirror.

“Just trust me, ok? I know what you are thinking, but I do have some experience here. Besides, this is something that you should be able to do now. It won’t be a big change, but you are just ... tweaking your appearance.” Melissande assured her.

Tanya looked back into the mirror, and tried to do as her mother had instructed.

Immediately she could see her body changing, skin pulling back, tightening up. It was only a small change, but it happened exactly as she wanted. It was only a couple minutes of looking and focusing and then when she looked back in the mirror ... wow. Now the suit fit her body perfectly, the sides of her breasts were completely revealed, the straps going over her shoulders and around her back were only millimeters thick.

The suit was a 2 piece, the triangles over her breasts were only a little larger than the areola itself, but the material did not slide around, staying in place as she moved. The bottom of this bikini was a deep V shape over the top of her hips and plunging down between her legs before coming back up behind her, hiding mostly in the crack of her butt, before curving over the top of the cheeks back up over the hips.

Tanya didn’t need coaching from her mother to use the new skill to make sure there was nothing showing outside of her bikini either. She had started keeping her pubic hair trimmed, but this bikini was definitely smaller than anything else she had ever worn.

“I know this is extremely sexy, and adult looking baby. Once I knew you were going to be like me, I just wanted you to have something like this to be able to showcase your sexuality.” Melissande explained. “The world is very different from when last I had a daughter that took after me, there was no way I could give her the kind of freedom that you can have. I know you won’t be able to wear this in too many places, most public pools would send you home immediately. But this suit will let you find someone to fuck whenever you need to.”

Tanya was a little taken aback at her mothers words. Not that it was really a shock, but it was still a bit surprising to hear her mother so clearly telling her to have sex. So much of what had been happening lately felt more like a dream than her life.

“You will still need to be careful around your friends, no way they will just understand your situation. Before you ask, yes your father is aware of this present too. He is a fantastic guy. He has been so supportive of my needs, and as you should know now, he just wants for his baby girl to be happy too. You know, I wouldn’t be unhappy if when you did seduce any of your female friends, he ended up playing too. I am not saying you have to, I am just asking you to keep it in mind.” Melissande was smiling teasingly as she spoke.

Melissande also gave Tanya a gauzy wrap to wear aound her hips for a modicum of modesty to go with the bikini. Tanya was ecstatic at the gift and gave her mother a big hug and kiss as thanks. When she came down to the living room, her father was there and she gave him a twirl so he could see her in the suit. Tanya felt his lust respond to the image, his eyes drifting over her body head to toe. She jumped into his arms which he quickly responded, holding her tightly to him. The kiss felt natural to Tanya, including when she slid her tongue into his mouth for a quick french kiss.

“Thanks for the present daddy. I love it. You are awesome!” Tanya gushed to him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.