I Was a Teenage Succubus - Cover

I Was a Teenage Succubus

Copyright© 2017 by JAMann

Chapter 13

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Tanya had no idea her mom was a Succubus..nor that on her birthday, she was about to become one as well.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Humor   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Oral Sex  

Nora joined them for the end of lunch at Cheryl’s invitation. Nora had been reluctant initially, not wanting to intrude, but Cheryl had insisted. So she took a seat and joined in the conversation.

Tanya found Nora to be a very friendly woman and it was only minutes before she was laughing at her risque one liners. Shirley was obviously enjoying the conversation as well, and would give Tanya the occasional knowing glance when Nora was looking at Cheryl.

On the surface Nora appeared to be relaxing in the company of her friend and the two younger girls. But Tanya could tell there was so much more happening with Nora. She was fascinated with how she was understanding things that anyone could see, but would appear so innocent without the insights Tanya had.

Tanya found out that Nora was separated from her husband for about a year now, divorce pending. She has 3 children, Samantha the oldest at 15, then Ronald and Edwin who are 13 and 12 respectively. For the most part she was a stay at home mom, but did do some volunteer work for a local daycare, and homeless shelter.

But ... Nora was also involved with Cheryl, probably lovers as far as Tanya could tell. The spikes in emotion when Nora was talking to Cheryl directly, and from Cheryl when she was focused on Nora too.

Also, whenever Nora was speaking to Shirley or to her, Tanya could feel this brief burst of desire ... lust, from Nora. Nora definitely tried to suppress it, but less so when it was directed at her than with Shirley.

Tanya caught one burst of lust from Nora just as Tanya had started taking a sip from the straw in her drink. Tanya had exaggerated the sip a little, letting the straw slide out of her mouth a little slower than she would have normally. She made sure to give her lips a quick lick too. Tanya could tell that Nora had definitely liked that.

It was only a slight surprise to get similar feelings of desire from Cheryl directed toward her as well. Their first meeting had given Tanya a hint that Cheryl found her attractive. But again, it certainly seemed like Cheryl was actively suppressing those feelings whenever she became aware of them.

Tanya liked how it felt to get the spikes of desire from the three other women there. Shirley’s were not quite as subtle as those from Cheryl and Nora, but all of them sent tingles through Tanya. She wanted them to continue, so she focused on encouraging the desire in all of them. Not overwhelmingly, Tanya wanted to add just a little fuel to the fire to see what it would do.

Both Nora and Cheryl seemed happy to spend time chatting with Shirley and Tanya. Cheryl talked about the group she worked with and asked if Tanya had any thoughts about it. Tanya admitted that she had not given much thought to activism in general, she also mentioned that this year had started out a lot differently from the previous one and she just wasn’t sure how it was going to go.

Cheryl suggested Tanya consider doing some volunteering, at the very least it would look very good on any college applications she made when after she graduated. Cheryl encouraged Tanya to consider it and if she was interested, then Cheryl was pretty sure she could arrange for some internship or something for her.

Tanya could feel that Cheryl was very interested in her participating, but the little spikes in lust from Cheryl gave Tanya the impression that Cheryl had more than one reason for wanting her to be there. Tanya could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter from the increasing sexual tension from the two women. It didn’t help that there was a constant sensation of lust from Shirley sitting right beside her. Tanya was surprised that neither Cheryl nor Nora seemed to have noticed this.

Eventually, Shirley stood up and informed her mother that they would be heading back to Shirley’s room to continue chatting about classes and the upcoming week. Shirley was shuffling a bit from foot to foot as she spoke, her cheeks a little flushed.

Cheryl told them to go have fun and reminded Tanya to consider what she had said. Tanya got up and thanked Cheryl for lunch and followed after Shirley. Shirley was walking a bit fast as she headed into the condo, for her room. Tanya had to move quickly to keep up.

Once they were in the room, Shirley quickly closed and locked the door, immediately after she grabbed onto Tanya and kissed her. Tanya put her hands on Shirley’s hips, pulling them in toward her. Tanya offered her tongue first, trying to slip it into Shirley’s mouth. As soon as Shirley felt Tanya’s tongue, she opened her mouth and brought out her own to greet Tanya’s.

They french kissed for a while, standing just inside the door. Shirley’s hands were slid up into Tanya’s hair, keeping her mouth firmly against Tanya’s. While Tanya was just sliding her hands along Shirley’s back, occasionally down to her ass, just touching and caressing. Until Tanya decided enough was enough, she wanted more. Tanya broke the kiss and stepped back.

“Get out of your clothes.” she told Shirley.

Shirley was quick to get naked once more. Once she was naked she made as if to grab and kiss Tanya again, but was stopped by Tanya’s up raised hand.

“Get on the bed ... on your back, legs spread. I am going to lick your pussy for a while. I want you to cum as much as you can, understood?” Tanya was feeling a little dominant right now.

Shirley smiled shyly and got on the bed and laid out as directed. Shirley’s hands were moving restlessly, fluttering around her tummy like she was unsure what to do with them.

Tanya removed her clothes again, and got on the bed between Shirley’s thighs. No pausing, no teasing, Tanya immediately dropped her mouth onto Shirleys pussy and started licking and nibbling. Tanya was focusing on Shirley, she wanted her to cum as fast as possible, as many times as possible.

Tanya lifted her head up just long enough to speak with Shirley.

“Put your hands on my head and pull me into your pussy. I want you to grind against my face, anything that will make it feel that much better for you.” Tanya was using a commanding tone with Shirley.

Tanya slipped two fingers into Shirley’s pussy as well, she was focusing on stimulating the entrance to her pussy, using slow strokes. Occasionally she would slide them in deeper and stroking Shirley’s G-spot.

Shirley fell off the cliff into an orgasm in less than a minute under this assault. Tanya had learned well from her mother on how to please a pussy, she was determined to put Shirley through as much pleasure as possible. The lunch had made her horny, and while she didn’t need the energy from Shirley, Tanya was discovering that she felt a need to give pleasure.

At this point Tanya didn’t care who she was with, and honestly wished that Nora could come in and join them. As it was, she focused all of her attention on giving pleasure to Shirley. Tanya could tell when a caress was getting too much, and she would change what she was doing. Alternating between stroking with her fingers, nibbling with her teeth, caressing with her tongue or lips.

Shirley had been trying to minimize the sounds she was making in response to Tanya’s attentions. From the first touch, the sensations had been strong, quickly ramping up to intense. The orgasm hit with little warning, her attempts to be quiet resulted in strangled cries and grunts. The climax rumbled and rolled through her, unlike the small things that she had given to herself previously.

The first orgasm finally waned, and Shirley relaxed, trying to catch her breath, but Tanya’s continued activity had her racing toward the next orgasm in only seconds. Shirley already felt the muscles in her back and thighs tightening, driving her hips toward Tanya. Shirley couldn’t stop herself from grabbing onto Tanya’s head with both hands.

With both of her hands now occupied, shirley was much less successful in restraining the sounds of her pleasure. Her moans and sounds of growing pleasure starting to echo around the bedroom. Shirley was losing her ability to think, the escalating pleasure breaking her determination to be quiet, becoming less and less important.

The next orgasm rolled over Shirley, blanking her mind with the deluge of pleasure that was swarming through her. This was like nothing she had ever felt, she had no ability to restrain herself anymore. Shirley’s body was arched, her head braced against the bed, her eyes closed tight.

“OhOhOhOh ... pleaseplease ... don’t stop, oh god, don’t stop!” Shirleys voice was ragged, but more of a mutter, an unintentional plea to Tanya.

This orgasm wasn’t finished when the next one struck. The new one built on the first and Shirley found herself desperately clinging to Tanya, only able to keen and gasp. There was no brain cells available to be concerned with being quiet now.

Tanya had Shirley in a cycle of constant orgasm, she could see when it was fading and it just took a couple of strokes, or touches, or licks to launch the next one. There was a primal part of Tanya that was getting so much satisfaction from the sounds and sensations coming from Shirley.

Tanya loved how this felt. She wasn’t taking anything from Shirley, but hearing her moan, feeling her twitch and turn, tasting her juices as they poured out of her ... was amazing. Tanya had no idea that she could feel like this just from giving pleasure to someone. The taste of her cum was delicious ... all told, it was just so satisfying!

Tanya could feel that Shirley was running out of steam. Tanya realized that she had been keeping Shirley going for a good 2-3 minutes now. Shirley was out of control, her hands unable to keep their contact with Tanya’s head. With a final caressing lick, Tanya relaxed control and let the orgasm wane.

Shirley’s hands were tangled in the bedding, clutching handfulls of the blankets while the ongoing orgasm had been exploding within her. It took a few more seconds before Tanya noticed any change in Shirley’s posture, but then her body did a twitching motion and dropped to the bed, her hands letting go of the blankets.

Shirley’s breath was coming in gasps and gulps as she rode out the last vestiges of an incredible tsunami of pleasure. Nothing in her life having come close to what had just happened. Her upper body was completely flushed, her nipples still standing proudly.

Tanya was gently running her hands over Shirley’s thighs, watching her as she recovered. She was suddenly aware that there was someone ... someones standing outside the door, both of them very aroused. Tanya was surprised that she had not noticed them earlier.

The two outside the door were very involved with themselves now, felt like they were kissing. Both of them were experiencing escalating levels of lust. Tanya could feel Shirley crashing now, dropping off to sleep, not what she was expecting. With Shirley temporarily unavailable, Tanya focused her attention on the two women.

It was odd to experience it this way. Tanya could still get a ... a ... feeling from them, a sense of what they were doing. Right now they were kissing. One had the other ... pinned to the wall? Both were kissing very aggressively, but one was more aroused than the other. It felt like the more aroused one was the same one that had initially heard Shirley and her earlier. So that would make it Nora. Therefore it is Cheryl that is pinned to the wall.

Their desires are complicated and layered. Tanya can feel the hunger from Nora, as she is kissing Cheryl, that feeling grows. In the background, Tanya can feel an undercurrent of lust for her too. There is another for Shirley, but it is muted right now.

Focusing on Cheryl, Tanya can sense the same feelings of desire for Nora, and for her too. There is another layer of desire too ... for Shirley. The feeling for Shirley is ... more solid than the one Tanya can feel for her. This is something that is not new.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.