I Was a Teenage Succubus - Cover

I Was a Teenage Succubus

Copyright© 2017 by JAMann

Chapter 11

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Tanya had no idea her mom was a Succubus..nor that on her birthday, she was about to become one as well.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Humor   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Oral Sex  

The rest of the day had been similar to the morning, but the lunch time exercise had served to help her build up more tolerance it seemed. William had been quieter than usual, but she got a sense of ‘satisfaction’ from him too ... hmm.

He seemed to be a little less shy on the walk home and easily replied to her while they chatted. There was a feeling coming from him that she couldn’t understand though and Tanya was hoping her mother would be home so she could ask her about some of this.

Walking in the front door, as William was closing the door, she heard her mother call out.

“Tanya, is that you?”

“Yes mum, it’s just William and I.” Tanya replied.

Tanya asked William to go up to her room and wait there. She explained that she wanted to speak with her mother for a little bit, and asked that he start the homework before her. Tanya promised to be up as soon as she was finished.

William still looked a little unsure, but headed up the stairs to her room. Her mother was seated on the couch in the living-room, reading a book. Melissande loved the glossy covered, thick, romance novels, and could spend hours just reading them.

“Mum can I talk to you?”

Melissande took a second to respond, eventually moving her eyes from the pages to look in Tanya’s direction.

“Hey there, how was school?”

Tanya walked over to the couch and sat down near her mother.

“Something happened today ... and I am not sure what to do, or even what to think about it. I really need to hear what you think.”

“Sure honey, tell me what happened and I will see what I can do.”

Tanya recounted her morning, the rising desires that engulfed her from classroom to classroom. How she dragged William off to get some satisfaction. How that lead to coach Nolan finding them, and how William sat off to one side, while the coach fucked her. Then how she got the coach hard again, and took control, riding him through another orgasm of her own, making him cum at the same time.

“What I don’t really understand though is, after lunch, my afternoon classes were just as bad as the morning ones, but it didn’t get quite as bad. I only spent around 50 minutes, about 15 with William and the rest with coach Nolan. At the time, I could easily have gone for much longer, but I noticed lunch was almost over.” Tanya was looking down at her lap as she finished.

Melissande smiled and ran her hand over Tanya’s hair, gently caressing her head.

“That is normal baby. The energy that you build up from the kind of stimulation you were getting in class needed to be released and spending the lunch break fucking was enough to ... numb you a little toward it for a little bit. I am a little surprised at how well it worked, but you are still young and just coming into your gifts. Once you start seeing the images from people, it will be stronger and you will need to do more to deal with that.”

“But I am seeing things from people mum. That was happening all day.”

Tanya gave detailed descriptions of the images that she had been getting from people, mainly the teachers. She was a little hesitant to talk about the ones that involved her initially, but Melissande encouraged her when she noticed Tanya was being shy. All the while Melissande just sat and listened. This was a little surprising to Melissande.

“Okay, that is not what I was expecting you to have to experience for at least another year or so. I admit that now I am a little surprised at how the lunchtime activities were able to help you.” Melissande looked away for a few seconds, her brow furrowed in thought.

Tanya waited for her to finish her thoughts.

“When you say you spent about 15 minutes with William then the rest with the coach, what exactly do you mean? Tell me as exactly as you can what happened.” Melissande asked shortly.

Tanya explained how she had William licking her and they were caught by the coach. She explained that William moved to sit off to one side when the coach showed up. William just sat there, masturbating while she and the coach fucked. Tanya detailed what she did with the coach, and now that she thought back on it, what she did with William too.

Melissande only made a few comments during her story, focusing on just listening, and making sure to winnow out any little details that Tanya thought unimportant.

“Well baby, it looks like you may have accidentally stumbled into one of the more powerful applications of your abilities.” Melissande said with a growing smile of pride.

Melissande threw her arms around Tanya and gave her a big hug. Tanya could feel that Melissande’s nipples were very erect ... as were her own, now that she noticed. Melissande pulled back to look Tanya in the eyes, a smile splitting her face from side to side.

“That is great baby! I suspect it is because of your bond with William, but it sounds like you tapped into the more subtle power available when you have a voyeur involved. I bet you noticed that William seemed to really enjoy watching you get fucked by the coach, right?”

“Voyeur? William ... yeah, I was wondering what was happening with him. I was a little concerned in the beginning that he might get upset at seeing the coach and me ... but well ... he just seemed to go along with it, and at the end I saw that he had cum a lot while watching us. I was thinking I should ask you about that too, but it slipped my mind.”

Melissande was all smiles now, this was a great achievement that Tanya would appreciate more in the times ahead.

“Well baby, what you did was to create an aura affect. This would allow you to take from anyone inside the aura. As you get better, you can make it bigger and bigger. It has been my experience that the ‘satisfaction’ level is a lot higher when using that then when you take from a specific person.”

Tanya could see that this seemed to excite her mother, as Melissande’s nipples were making quite the show on the front of her shirt, and she was a little flushed now.

“Oh yeah, one thing to be careful of baby,” Melissande remembered one point she wanted to make sure Tanya was aware of. “When it comes to William, well to anybody that you bond with. You can only force them so far before the bond will break and they will be very unhappy with you.”

Melissande settled back and dropped her arms from around Tanya.

“As far as I can tell, William really is quite submissive, so you can actually go quite far before he would even think of rejecting you ... for now. Puberty is just starting for him and he might develop more of a sense of independence, or will. Or, he could be a true submissive and come even further under your control.” Melissande said.

“You will get a feel for people eventually, and you will have a good idea of how far you can push them to do what you want. There are some very strong willed people out there and they may be able to resist any temptation you put before them, so you will need to learn how to identify them. That doesn’t mean they won’t want to play with you, just that you may not be able to be in control of how it works out.”

Tanya let that sink in, not sure if she really wanted to make her best friend, now boyfriend, truly submissive to her. she couldn’t help but wonder, is he really happy to be that way for her? Tanya was coming to accept these changes to her life, and was beginning to understand that her life was going to go in a direction she had never imagined previously. But, William had been her friend for a long time and she wanted to be sure that she wasn’t hurting him.

Tanya really liked this new path her life had taken. It was scary sometimes, but always exciting. She really hoped William would be able to accept the new her, and stay with her. Her mother seemed so confident that he would be happy to play like he has been so far. Tanya had to admit that everything she felt from him certainly made it feel like it might.

Melissande could tell that Tanya was still unsure. She could imagine that this was still so new to her daughter, so different from what she had been told life was supposed to be while she was growing up. The world is so different from when Melissande first came of age, or even since the last daughter she’d had that had become a succubus, before the turn of the last century.

This age that Tanya will grow up in, is so much more open and unrestricted to her. Melissande had not really considered how the close proximity of boys and girls might impact Tanya as she discovered this new life, but she seemed to be doing ok so far. She might have to add another man or three while Tanya is going through her discovery phase. Experience has taught Melissande that she will find herself more than once, accidentally coming upon scenes with Tanya that will make her very horny.

That was true for all of her daughters that had taken after her, and with the more open attitudes to sex that are prevalent now, Melissande couldn’t imagine what Tanya will get involved with. Maybe she should talk her hubby into letting her take in a boarder for the next few years. Just until Tanya moves out on her own.

Melissande remembered Tanya’s hesitation about telling her some of the details of what she had ‘seen’ from the teachers. As far as Melissande was concerned, they all represented fantastic opportunities for Tanya to get different experiences safely, so early in life, and frankly to have a hell of a lot of fun too. But she could see that Tanya wasn’t completely comfortable with the images ... at least not yet.

“Baby, getting back to what you had said earlier. Are you afraid they might hurt you, I mean the teachers that you had seen the images from?” Melissande asked softly.

“Well ... I don’t know. It wasn’t just the images ... it was like I was getting ... feelings, or emotions too. It was a little intimidating ... and it did seem like some of the might have liked it if I was in a little pain at least.”

“I can see how that would scare you. Here at least I can hopefully give you some reassurances. I know I already told you that you will become stronger. But, you will become a lot tougher too. Once you have matured into your power, there will be no man who will be a serious threat to you. You can still be shot, but even then, if there is someone close enough, you would have a good chance of not being seriously hurt.” Melissande told her.

“If someone is doing something to you that you don’t like, if they are touching you, then you can stop them immediately. When you are older, you could just throw them off you if you wanted. But I find that if someone is doing something like that to me, I focus on increasing the sensitivity of their dick, or pussy. That will make it so that the slightest touch will be too much. So if they are clothed, this will usually disable them immediately.” Melissande explained.

“You are probably doing something like this unconsciously now. Have you tried to make someone you were with, last longer, or cum when you wanted?” Melissande asked.

Tanya had to think for a minute, but then she remembered the few times that she had wanted those things to happen, she nodded to her mother.

“That is essentially the same thing. What I am saying is to do it consciously. It will be easier than you think, trust me.” Melissande gave her a smile. “Is that all you wanted?”

Tanya put her arms around her mother and gave her a tight hug, feeling a lot better about what she had gone through. She could feel her mother’s arms around her, hugging her back.

“Thanks mum, I really appreciate your help with this.” Tanya said softly while holding her mother tight.

Tanya leaned back, then moved forward to give her mother a peck on the lips, but her mother stopped her from pulling back. Tanya felt Melissande’s lips open and her tongue poke at hers. Without even thinking about it, Tanya opened her lips, and Melissande immediately launched into a full french kiss with her.

Tanya could feel the lust coming off Melissande. Her mother was not trying to influence her, it was just so strong within her. It only took a second for Tanya to respond in kind, her tongue quickly moving to dance with her mother’s. This felt so much more natural to Tanya now.

Melissande reluctantly broke the kiss first, her breathing more obviously laboured now than when she began. Melissande could see that Tanya was just as aroused as she was.

“I would apologize for that darling, but I don’t think you minded at all. You are lucky, at least you have a means of relieving this tension, up in your room. I will have to wait for your father, or head out and find a friend.” Melissande gave a lewd smile at the statement.

Tanya had to take a minute to catch her breath, her mother’s kiss was intensely arousing. She licked her lips, still feeling Melissande’s lips there.

“Mmmm ... no problem mum, anytime you want to kiss me like that, you go right ahead.” Tanya smiled as she replied.

Tanya’s eyes dropped to her mother’s mouth, her desire driving her to contemplate taking another kiss. Tanya could see that her mother was very aroused now. Then her words sunk in, and Tanya was not sure what to do.

“Oh, I am sorry mum. I didn’t mean to get you all excited ... uh ... damn.” Tanya wasn’t sure what to say. She thought about offering to share William ... but she wasn’t sure how much energy he was going to have left once she was done.

“Oh don’t worry about it. This isn’t the first time that I have gotten worked up when your father wasn’t around. I will head out shortly and make a couple of guys, girls ... whoever, very happy. Now you go upstairs and get William to help you with your ... frustrations. I will probably be gone before your father gets home, so maybe you can keep him company tonight? He appreciates spending quality time with you.” Melissande gave Tanya a wink. “Besides, maybe he can give you a hand too ... if William isn’t quite enough.”

Tanya thought of spending the evening cuddling and spending time with her daddy ... and maybe playing some too ... now she really needed to burn off some energy.

“Ok mum, thanks for the advice.” Tanya had a naughty thought. “I will leave the door open if you want to let William and I see what you will be going out in before you go.”

Tanya’s smile was anything but innocent.

“Mmm ... maybe I will drop in, just to say hello to William. Go have fun baby.” Melissande watched Tanya head out and heard her quickly ascend the stairs.

When Tanya walked into her room, the door wide open, William was sitting at her desk, working on her computer, doing the homework. Tanya didn’t touch the door, wanting both her mother and eventually father, to be able to see what she is doing with William. Besides, the idea of being watched was so exciting with the coach, she wanted to know if it would feel the same here.

“William.” Tanya stopped just inside the door, the open hallway behind her.

At hearing her voice, William looked up from the homework and looked over toward her. Tanya saw his eyes dart to the open door behind her and ... was that disappointment?

“I need your help with something Will, do you think you can help?” As she spoke, Tanya reached up and started unbuttoning her blouse.

William’s eyes dropped to watch her hands, his mouth working but saying nothing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.