Debbie Takes Tissues Shopping - Cover

Debbie Takes Tissues Shopping

Copyright© 2020 by Mary Kwite

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is the third story in the series. Debbie, the big-breasted head cheerleader, takes the newly initiated Anna (now nicknamed Tissues since she was caught stuffing her bra) for her new wardrobe. The fifteen-year-old freshman learns a lot about herself, but struggles with her place in the world. Top or bottom? Or both? She also struggles with her feelings about having all of her humiliating secrets revealed to the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Mother   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Squirting   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   ENF  

As Debbie and I walked into the mall, I tried to convince myself that I looked perfectly normal. Just a teen cheerleader walking the mall in a bikini top and tight shorts. Maybe a little inappropriate, but not obscene. I tried but failed.

Everyone was staring. People were pointing. I even heard one man say to his wife to, “Look at the naked little girl over there!”

Little girl! He called me a little girl! Not a young lady. Not a teenager. A little girl. It was my biggest fear that my little girl body would be revealed to the world. Why couldn’t I just have a little tittie flesh? I almost wanted to show everyone my cunny with it thick lips and giant clitty. Just to prove I wasn’t a little girl.

But the humiliation of it all stirred up other feelings. Feelings of extreme horniness. I’d never been so horny. Having my first orgasms last night made it worse. I now knew what was over that edge that I’d brought myself to while masturbating but didn’t dare go over. Now that I’d been over that edge, I needed it more.

There was also confusion. Dominating Randy had made me horny. Then minutes later, being humiliated by Mr. Neeson made me horny. Feeling power over the boys in the parking lot with my sexy display made me horny. Now being stared at by strangers and called a little girl made me horny.

My top had dried off a little after being soaked by Mr. Neeson’s hose. It wasn’t totally see-through. But my shorts were drenched. Not from the hose, but from my horny cunny. I felt the wetness half-way down my thighs.

I bet Debbie was happy to have me next to her. The naked little girl took all the attention away from her huge braless titties.

“Should I hold your hand, little girl?” she leaned over to tell me as we walked. Obviously, she heard what the man said too.

I didn’t answer.

The mall has two levels. The stores are arranged in a big rectangle, with an indoor court in the center. The center of the second level is open so you can see down into the court.

Debbie walked me all around the first level and back to where we started. We didn’t go into any stores. I knew she was just showing me off.

Not satisfied showing me off on the first level, she paraded me around the second level too. She made me walk next to the railing, so that people on the first level could look up at me.

I walked, putting one foot in front of the other, like we did in cheerleader practice. It made your butt wiggle. But that’s not why I walked that way today. I was trying to rub my clitty with my thighs. It worked a little, but not enough to make me cum. Then, and idea came to me.

“Debbie, I need to pee,” I said. I was going to do it. Go into the bathroom stall and make myself cum.

“OK,” she said, and we walked toward the restrooms near the food court.

I though she’d let me go in and pee, but she went into the restroom with me. I went into a stall and tried to close the door behind me, but Debbie held it open.

“No, no, no. I know what you’re up to,” she said, “naughty little girl.”

I blushed. I really did need to pee, so I peeled down my shorts and did my business. Ladies and girls were going in and out of the restroom. I guess they didn’t think it too unusual to see an older girl watch a little girl pee. No one said anything.

When I was done, I left the stall and went to wash my hands. I saw myself in the mirror for the first time since I left home. God! I did look like a naked little girl. Except for the long, thick nipples staring me in the face, of course.

Debbie waited until I was done then said, “Wait right here. Don’t move.” She pulled me to the center of the large, public restroom. Then she went into a stall to pee herself.

A middle-aged lady left one of the stalls. She was really classy looking. Way over dressed for the mall with her tight red dress and heels. Her brunette hair had a nice red tint. She saw me and said, “Are you OK? Where’s your Mommy?”

“I’m ... I’m OK,” I replied. “I’m with my girlfriend. She’s in the stall.” She thinks I’m a little girl too!

“Where are your clothes?” She asked.

I didn’t know what to say. “I ... I’m ... Well ... This is how I’m dressed.”

“Oh my!” she said, looking me over. She then went to wash her hands.

I don’t know what came over me, but I didn’t want that woman to think I was a little girl. I grabbed her elbow and turned her around to face me.

“I’m not a little girl. See!” I pulled my top up, exposing my nipples to the lady. I pushed my chest out to prove it.

“And look at this,” I yanked my shorts down to my ankles and spread my knees. I thrust my hips out to show this lady my huge clitty. “Does this look like a little girl’s cunt?”

I shocked myself. I’d never used the word ‘cunt’ before.

“Oh!” the startled lady said, “I’m sorry. Of course not.”

“Maybe I should strip you and see what your titties and cunt look like!”

Debbie left the stall. She saw me with my top up and shorts down, gave me an odd look and just went to wash up.

“Don’t mind her,” she said to the lady. “She’s real sensitive about having no tits. Would you believe she’s fifteen years old?”

I started putting my clothes back into place.

“What-ever,” the lady replied and left the restroom.

Debbie adjusted my top and shorts to make sure I was exposed as much possible without being completely naked. I looked down and the very top of my cunny slit showed in the open V of the front of my shorts.

“I bet you really would like to strip that lady, wouldn’t you?” Debbie said to me.

“She deserves it,” I said. “She should mind her own business.”

“Maybe you could have. Ms. Connor has been teaching me how to spot woman that are either top or bottom. She looks like a sub.”

“How do you know?”

“Don’t worry about it.”

Not wanting to piss Debbie off, I let it go. I wondered what she and Ms. Connor thought about me. About my Mom. Did they know about us? I don’t even know what I am. Mom is definitely submissive, but I didn’t see anything in common between her and this woman.

She looked at herself in the mirror and tried to adjust her t-shirt. No matter what she did, her huge braless titties and nipples were the main attraction. While she was adjusting herself, Debbie explained that ‘top’ meant dominant and ‘bottom’ meant submissive. I was clueless about such things.

She gave up with a deep sigh and stormed out of the restroom.

I struggled to keep up with Debbie as she strode quickly toward her destination. I could see her titties swinging from side to side from behind as she marched. My tittie-less chest didn’t move an inch.

I didn’t know where we were going, but we were getting there fast. My heart sank when she strode into the children’s store.

“Debbie, please. Not here,” I tried to argue.

“Shut the fuck up,” was her response.

She strode up to the saleslady, a thin middle-aged lady, and ordered, “Get Kaylie.”

“Oh! ... Hi, Ms. Debbie,” the saleslady replied, her eyes dropping straight to Debbie’s huge titties.

Debbie towered over the woman who was just a bit taller than me. Her sandy blonde hair was cut in a bob style.

I noticed that the woman called Debbie ‘Ms.’ and briefly wondered why I wasn’t being made to use that term.

“GET ... KAYLIE!” Debbie ordered again impatiently.

“Yes, Ms. Debbie. So sorry,” the woman responded and turned to find Kaylie.

I wondered if the Kaylie they were talking about was our teammate Kaylie.

Debbie folded her arms under her titties and tapped her foot as we waited.

Sure enough, my fellow cheerleader Kaylie skipped out of the back room. Kaylie was a year ahead of me at school. Her wavy black hair bounced as she skipped, and her C-cup titties bounced nicely, too.

“Hey Debbie! Hey Anna!” she said cheerily.

Debbie looked sternly at me. I didn’t know what she wanted for a moment, but then realized.

“Hi Kaylie,” I replied. “My name is Tissues now. Because I used to stuff my bra with tissues. But not anymore.”

“Well, you certainly can’t stuff THAT top with anything,” she said staring at my flat chest.

“Is everything ready?” Debbie asked impatiently, “Ms. Connor said she texted you?”

“Hehehe,” Kaylie chuckled. “Yea, yea, yea. Everything’s ready. I made Door-is do it.” She said ‘Doris’ with a nerdy accent.

“Good. Let’s get going.”

We headed toward the rear of the store. There were a few customers around. Women shopping alone or with a child or two in tow.

Doris met us near the fitting rooms. “The rooms are too small for us all to fit,” she said as she pointed at the row of stalls that served as the fitting rooms.

“We’ll just do it here,” Debbie said, “Help her out of those things.”

“It’s OK,” Doris replied, “Moms dress their little girls out here all the time.”

“I’m NOT a little girl!” I said.

Unphased by my outburst, Doris came over and reached for my top. I looked around nervously, but no one was close by. The racks of clothes outside the fitting rooms provided some cover.

Doris grabbed the top with two hands at the bottoms of the cups. As she tugged it up, her fingers brushed my sensitive nipples. I shivered noticeably.

“Sorry,” she said, blushing as she pulled the rag over my head. “They’re so thick and long it’s hard not to touch them.”

“Wait till you see her clit.” Debbie said.

“Oooooo ... really?” Kaylie cooed.

Doris squatted down, untied my sneakers and pulled them off my feet. Then she reached for my shorts licking her lips.

“Socks too,” Debbie said. “Naked. I want her completely naked.”

Doris abandoned my shorts. I lifted one foot, then the other as she removed my cute ankle socks.

“The other little girls keep their panties on. They’re not all the way naked,” Kaylie said.

“God!” I thought to myself, “When are they going to stop with the little girl stuff?”

Doris milked the removal of my shorts. She slid the fingers of both hands under the waist band in the front then slid them all the way around back, pulling down just an inch. Her eyes were just inches away from my naked cunny mound, thanks to the slit Debbie cut in them at her house. I know she could see the top of my slit and the outline of my clitty through the thin soaked material of the tiny butt shorts.

I moaned when my clitty finally popped out and Doris’ mouth shot open in wonder. She didn’t take her eyes off it as she slid the shorts the rest of the way down to my ankles. My legs spread, giving her a perfect view of my swollen cunny lips, as I stepped out of my last garment.

Doris didn’t move even after she had me stripped completely naked. She just squatted there and stared at my clitty, licking her lips. She looked up at Debbie after a few seconds.

“It’s spectacular!” she said. “Can I? Can I kiss it? It needs a kiss”

“Make it quick,” Debbie replied.

Doris leaned forward and gave the head of my clitty a little kiss with her closed lips. I was so horny that even that little touch sent a lightning bolt through me. I had to put my hands on Doris’ shoulders to keep from falling over.

And then it was over. Just as quickly as it started.

“Wow!” Kaylie said. “It’s huge!”

A woman came around from the racks with a handful of clothes, towing a little girl by the hand. She saw me and stopped dead in her tracks.

“Don’t you think twelve it a little too old for a girl to be naked in public?” she said and went into one of the fitting room stalls.

I blushed and felt blood rush to my nipples and clitty, making them throb. Debbie and Kaylie just laughed it off.

“Doris, take her measurements first. We need to get them to the tailor.”

Tailor? What was that for? I assumed I’d find out soon enough.

Doris took her time and made sure that she felt me up good as she took the measurements. They all had a good laugh when she called out my bra size.

“Triple A-Cup,” she said.

“Is that a real thing?” Kaylie laughed.

“It’s the smallest cup size I know,” Doris said. “It means no boobies yet. We always say ‘yet’ to the girls to encourage them.”

They all burst out laughing again and I just stood there humiliated and blushed.

Kaylie then started telling Doris what to do. One at a time she brought out each article of clothing that I was to try on. What wasn’t two sizes too small was entirely see through. The skirts barely covered my butt cheeks and cunny lips. The shorts didn’t cover much more than the ones Doris just peeled off me. Tight tube tops did nothing to hide my swollen nipples. Camisoles and training bras came out too. I’d be wearing those as tops, not underwear, I was told. Actually, they covered more than my cut up tank. But with the small sizes stretched tight on my chest, my nipple showed through.

Anything that wasn’t tight or see through enough was rejected.

What Debbie said to me last night was true. I was going to be totally exposed. I’d be naked with my clothes on. Everyone who saw me would clearly see my completely flat chest and huge clitty.

When I was done trying everything on, Debbie had Kaylie pick out something for me to wear to school tomorrow. I stood there naked as she sorted through the approved items. She selected something, and Debbie had her help me try it on, so she could see the outfit together.

I felt like she went easy on me. She picked out a red skirt. It was short and tight, but at least it wasn’t see-through. I should be able to keep my clit covered if I’m careful. I already assumed that I wasn’t going to be allowed any panties.

The top was a different story. She picked out the sheerest, tightest white camisole. My flat chest was plainly obvious, and my nipples were in clear view.

I looked in the mirror and said, “No way ... There’s no way they’ll let me stay in school dressed like this. They’ll send me home in two seconds.”

“Don’t worry,” Debbie said. “Ms. Connor will take care of that.

Looking down, I could see my juices running down my thighs. Maybe if Debbie would let me cum, I wouldn’t be so horny. I need to make sure I have tissues in my bag tomorrow to wipe up... “Oh my God!” I thought to myself, “Tissues!” I had plenty home that I wouldn’t be using for anything else.

Debbie told Doris to help me put my rags back on. I had hoped that she’d let me wear one of my outfits, but she didn’t want me to ruin them. I got naked again, but we were interrupted before she had the chance to dress me in my old clothes.

“You!” a lady’s voice rang out.

I turned around to see the classy lady from the restroom.

“Do you always show off your little girl body?” she asked.

My mind shot to what Debbie said in the restroom about her being submissive. Was she really? How did she know? I wanted to find out.

I looked at Debbie. She shrugged as if she didn’t care what I did.

“I’ll show you who’s a little girl,” I said and charged the woman.

She wasn’t expecting me to rush her like I did, and I was able to push her off balance, hitting her in the chest with both hands. She stumbled and eventually fell down on her hands and knees, trying to crawl away. I grabbed one of her ankles and pulled her back toward the fitting room doors where she’d be behind the racks and somewhat hidden.

“Let’s do her!” I heard Debbie shout.

In a second she and Kaylie had the woman up on her feet and held her by the elbows behind her back. Doris just stood and watched with her hands over her open mouth.

“Let me go! Let me go!” she shouted, but I noticed that she wasn’t struggling much.

I felt a familiar power rush starting to build. It was the same feeling I had when I punished Randy earlier at Debbie’s house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.