Debbie Takes Tissues Shopping - Cover

Debbie Takes Tissues Shopping

Copyright© 2020 by Mary Kwite

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is the third story in the series. Debbie, the big-breasted head cheerleader, takes the newly initiated Anna (now nicknamed Tissues since she was caught stuffing her bra) for her new wardrobe. The fifteen-year-old freshman learns a lot about herself, but struggles with her place in the world. Top or bottom? Or both? She also struggles with her feelings about having all of her humiliating secrets revealed to the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Mother   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Squirting   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   ENF  

Debbie kept the music turned up loud, so there was no conversation.

Thank God I was alone in the back seat. It gave me a chance to calm down a little. I wasn’t on the edge of cumming – without permission. Don’t get me wrong, the thoughts running through my mind kept me as horny as ever. Thoughts about the things that were done to me and Mom. Thoughts about the things that happened between me and Mom. Thoughts about me going to school tomorrow. Thoughts about what will happen at the mall.

I was confused. It all happened so fast. In the short drive there were two very different thoughts about where I fit. Most of the time since my titless chest was exposed, I had been the one being humiliated. I was the one being tickled and punished by Ms. Connor and my teammates. I had to watch Mom getting it too. It made me really horny.

On the other hand, I thought about the little bit of time when I was in charge of Mom’s punishment. It made me horny, too. I thought about more ways to punish and humiliate her. I thought about me being the one to spank her. To tickle her. To make her cum. I squeezed my thighs together but didn’t dare put my hands on it. I didn’t want Debbie to catch me masturbating.

We got to Debbie’s before I got to resolve my confusion. She pulled into the driveway and turned the car off. Turning to face me, she said, “My Mom’s home. Dad’s away with my little slut sister. Just do what you’re told. Let’s go.”

I had met Mrs. Russo at the games. She’s a pretty lady, with short black hair. Her tits are tiny compared to her daughter’s. They’re average compared to everyone else’s. They’re huge compared to mine. Everyone’s tits are huge compared to mine. She’s very quiet and dresses conservatively, which is also opposite to Debbie.

Debbie jumped out, but I hesitated. I looked like trash. I was practically naked. Mrs. Russo is going to be the first person to see me this way who wasn’t at my sleepover. Did she know? Did Debbie call her to anything about me? About last night?

“Come on,” Debbie said as she pulled open my door and grabbing my wrist. “Don’t worry about it.”

I let her pull me out of the car. I panicked and looked to see if anyone was around. An older man was next door hosing down his driveway. He was looking right at me but didn’t react. He waived, and Debbie returned his wave.

My hands instinctively went to cover my nipples and cunny, but Debbie slapped them away. She wasn’t worried about what the man saw, I guess. Maybe he knows something? Or was I just being paranoid?

Debbie had me grab her stuff from the trunk. I’m sure the neighbor got a nice show as I bent in the trunk to get Debbie’s bags. Holding them kept me exposed to the neighbor all the way up to the front door.

Debbie opened the door, stepped into the living room and immediately shouted, “Get the fuck in here!”

I wondered who she was talking to like that. I found out quickly as Mrs. Russo came into the room. I was shocked to see that she was naked! Well almost naked. She had metal panties on. I’d never seen anything like that before. I only got a quick look and she immediately turned and ran out of sight.

I heard her saying, “You didn’t tell me you were bringing home a friend.”

“Get back here!” Debbie ordered.

Mrs. Russo came back into the room, covering her naked tits and metal panties with her hands. She finally noticed how I was dressed, exchanged a look with Debbie and dropped her hands to her sides. Her titties were a B-cup and very saggy. She had small dark nipples.

“Take care of this shit!” Debbie loved barking out the orders.

“Yes, Ms. Debbie,” she replied meekly. Then she noticed Debbie’s tits. “Ms. Debbie, where’s your bra?”

“Don’t worry about it,” Debbie said quickly and blushed a little.

Coming over to take the bags out of my hands Mrs. Russo said, “Hi Anna,” and smiled at me awkwardly.

“Oh,” Debbie said, “Her name is Tissues now. Randy meet Tissues. Tissues – Randy.”

“Randy?” I questioned.

Debbie said, “Randy, tell Tissues why your name is Randy.”

“I ... It’s ... Uhhh...” She stammered uncomfortably.

Debbie interrupted, “It’s because she’s horny all the time and Randy is a funny word for horny. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes, Ms. Debbie,” she said with her head hung low. “I’m always horny. Randy is a perfect name for me.”

“That’s why I had to lock her in that chastity belt,” Debbie explained. “Otherwise she’d be masturbating all fucking day.”

Randy was licking her lips and shifting her weight from one foot to the other. I recognized that dance. She was trying to rub her cunny with her thighs. But the belt didn’t let her. I was doing the same dance thinking about the torment she was feeling. Was she jealous that I could rub my clit with my thighs?

Randy turned to leave with the bags in her hands when Debbie said, “Wait. Tissues, tell Randy why your name is Tissues.”

I felt my nipples swell and my cheeks blush. “Because ... because I don’t have titties yet and I stuff my bra with tissues ... To make it look like do. Well, I used to stuff it, anyway. I’m ... I’m not allowed to now.”

“Show her,” Debbie ordered.

Ms. Connor and my teammates told me that my humiliating secrets would be exposed. I guess it was starting now. I knew that I needed to show the world. Thinking about it, ever since it was first said last night, made my cunny drip. Now was no exception. I’m sure my butt shorts were completely transparent with my juices.

I reached up and slowly pulled my mangled tank top up to my shoulders, exposing my completely flat chest to Randy.

“Just take it off,” Debbie said, and I slowly pulled it over my head and off.

Randy put the bags down, walked over and leaned to look closely at my humiliating chest. She reached out with her finger and poked the flesh below my left nipple, feeling for any sign of tittie meat. I thought Debbie would tell her to stop, but she allowed it.

“Oh my God!” Randy said, “She really has nothing!”

I gasped as a lightning bolt shot to my clit.

“But her nipples are huge!” Randy added.

I thought she was going to touch my nipples, but Debbie finally stepped in. “That’s enough. Take care of those bags.”

Randy snapped back to attention, grabbed the bags and left the room. Her saggy tits swung wildly from side to side as she moved.

“Don’t you just want to punish those saggy titties?” Debbie said when her Mom left the room.

“I ... Yes! Please ... Can I really?” I replied. I shocked myself with my answer.

“OK. But we don’t have much time. Get naked first.”

I kicked my sneakers off and pulled the tiny shorts off. They were so wet, they stuck to my cunny and I had to peel them away. I started to pull my socks off, but Debbie made me keep them on. “They’re cute,” She said. Looking down, I agreed. The lace trimmed ankle socks were cute. They were little girlish, which matched my little girlish body.

Randy came back into the room, “God she’s a boy!” she said with one hand on her mouth and the other pointing down at my cunny.

“God, Randy!” Debbie said laughing, “That’s her fucking clit. Go ahead and take a good look.”

She came over and knelt in front of me, looking closely. My clitty was throbbing for her. I spread my legs so she could get a good look.

“Looks like she’s ‘Randy’ too!” she said when she noticed how wet I was. She poked my clitty with her finger. Then squeezed it between her thumb and finger. Noticing my thick cunny lips, she fingered them too. My knees were getting weak.

Debbie stopped the fun and had her Mom go get a flogger. She returned and offered it to her daughter.

“Give it to Tissues,” she ordered.

Randy looked at Debbie for a moment. It looked like she might try to argue, but then thought better of it. She handed me the flogger.

“Tissues wants to punish those pathetic, saggy fucking tits of yours,” Debbie said.

“Yes, Ms. Debbie,” Randy replied.

Debbie told Randy to stand with her hands on her head. Then she took a key chain out of her bag. She used the key to unlock Randy’s chastity belt. The smell of her arousal filled the room instantly.

“OH! ... Ahhhh...” Randy uttered as the belt was taken away. All I could think of was that her cunny looked angry. Her lips weren’t anywhere near as big and thick as mine, but they were dark and swollen. Her clitty poked out of its hood.

“Wow! Good thing I unlock you once a day to clean that smelly cunt of yours. When was the last time you were allowed to cum?” Debbie asked.

“It was more than two months ago! Please ... can I now? Please!” She begged.

Debbie ignored her request, “Put your hands behind your head and spread your legs,” she ordered, “I don’t want you rubbing that clit to sneak a quick cum on your thighs.”

Randy obeyed, “Yes, Ms. Debbie.”

“Go ahead,” Debbie said to me. “We don’t have all day.”

I never spanked anyone before and never had a flogger in my hands. I awkwardly swung it softly down on Randy’s right tit. Then the left. Then again, a little harder. It seemed Randy didn’t even notice since she made no reaction.

I wasn’t doing it hard enough. I swung harder this time. I tried to think how Ms. Connor and the others punished me and Mom yesterday. I swung more diagonally at her tits, down toward her belly. Her tits swung from side to side as I smacked harder and harder.

SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!

Finally, I got some reaction from Randy. She was wincing with each smack now. Her saggy tits were getting red and her small nipples were getting stiff.

Not satisfied with how I was doing it, Ms. Debbie grabbed the flogger from me and laid into her mother’s titties. Randy reacted much differently to how her titties were being smacked now.

“Ouch! ... Oh! ... Ouch!...” Randy shouted, but didn’t move an inch. She stood and took her punishment.

Ms. Debbie handed me the flogger back. I took the hardest swing I could at Randy’s right tittie. It was a sideways swat and her tit swung back and forth from the force.

“Ahhhhhh...” she screamed. I hurt her bad and my body reacted. This was getting me hot.

I went into a rage as I smacked her titties hard from side to side until Debbie made me stop. When she did, I looked up. Tears were coming down Randy’s eyes. There were bright red stripes on her titties from my flogging. I hurt her and knowing that had my cunny throbbing.

Debbie let things calm down for a minute or two, then said, “She needs ten on her horny cunt now. Do you want to do it, or should I?”

My clitty was on fire and it was getting hotter and hotter. “P ... Please ... Yes! Can I really? P ... P ... Punish her cunny?”

“Yes. Randy you know what to do,” Debbie said. “Make sure you count them off.”

“Yes, Ms. Debbie,” Randy replied, wiping the tears from her eyes.

Randy went over to the sofa, sat on the arm and laid back. She was lying down with the small of her back against the arm of the sofa, which made her legs stick straight up. She spread her legs wide and pulled her knees toward her chest and used her hands to hold them in place.

Her cunny was spread wide open. It was soaked with thick white juices. The smell of her arousal got stronger. Her clit poked out of its hood. “How does she just take it like this,” I thought to myself. I was tied up for my punishments. No way could I just take it without being tied.

“You’re only getting ten, so make them count. Smack her horny cunt hard. Don’t go easy on her,” Debbie instructed while holding my shoulders and moving me in place. She grabbed the ends of the flogger and put them onto Randy’s cunny, helping me to measure where I should stand to smack her best. Randy moaned at the contact.

She said to Randy, “You’re NOT allowed to cum. You better tell Tissues to stop if you’re close.”

“Yes, Ms. Debbie,” Randy replied. “I’ll be good.”

“She can cum?” I asked. “From having her cunny spanked? Really?”

“After a couple of months being teased and not cumming? Wind blowing on her cunt might make her cum,” Debbie said.

I felt possessed. The power I had over Randy overwhelmed me. I wanted to smack her really, really hard - to hurt her. My clitty was quivering. I got in position, took a deep breath and exhaled.

I reared up on my toes and swung the flogger down on her cunny as hard as I could.

SMACK!!

The sound was like doing drugs for me.

“Ahhhh ... Ouch! ... One!” Randy screamed.

I waited a few seconds to let the effects of the blow sink in. I was in heaven.

SMACK!!

“Ooowwww ... hooo ... hooo ... Two!”

Again, I paused. I wanted to milk this. I didn’t want it to end. Then another thought popped into my head. An evil one.

SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!

I started laying into Randy’s cunny. She struggled to keep count as she screamed.

“Ahhhhh ... Three! Ouch ouch ouch ... Four! Oooooooo Owwww ... Five! MMMmmmmm ... Six! I’m gonna cum! Please!”

I didn’t stop. I just smacked faster and faster. Randy stopped counting. She just bit her lip and moaned.

SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!

“I’M CUMMING! CUMMING LIKE A SLUT!” she screamed. “Ahhhhhhh...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.