Debbie Takes Tissues Shopping - Cover

Debbie Takes Tissues Shopping

Copyright© 2020 by Mary Kwite

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is the third story in the series. Debbie, the big-breasted head cheerleader, takes the newly initiated Anna (now nicknamed Tissues since she was caught stuffing her bra) for her new wardrobe. The fifteen-year-old freshman learns a lot about herself, but struggles with her place in the world. Top or bottom? Or both? She also struggles with her feelings about having all of her humiliating secrets revealed to the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Mother   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Squirting   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   ENF  

I groaned and rolled over when I slowly started to wake up. I was so sore. Everywhere. What kind of weird dreams did I have last night? Where am I?

It took time for me to realize that I wasn’t in my room. I was in the basement on the futon. And I was startled when I looked over to see someone on the futon with me!

My memory came back slowly. “Oh My God!” I thought to myself. “I wasn’t dreaming!”

The basement was pretty dark. A little light shone in from between the curtains on the small windows. “What time is it?” I thought. I focused on the form next to me. All I could really make out was tits. Huge ones. Obviously, it was Debbie, the head cheerleader.

Not wanting to wake her, I slowly rolled over to climb out of bed and realized that I was naked. Instinctively, my hands moved to cover my nipples and cunny. I turned to put my feet down on the floor and sat for a minute to chill.

I saw Tonya and Addie spooning on the sofa and Laia crashed in the easy chair. They were all still asleep. I got up and walked toward the stairs. On my way, I tripped on one of our cheerleader uniforms and put it on. I looked for a few seconds, but I couldn’t find the panties. I walked up the dark steps quietly, not wanting to wake anyone up.

The kitchen was bright when I opened the basement door. “Mom?” I called, but not too loud.

I looked around the house, but there was no sign of Mom or Ms. Connor. It was like 11:00 already. I peed and put on a pot of coffee and sat at the kitchen table.

Scenes from last night kept popping into my head. Mom walked in on my initiation. They were tickling my titties. Or my long thick nipples anyway. They discovered my secret when they pulled my bra off and wads of tissues flew out. “Tissues! Oh my God!” I said out loud. “They’re calling me tissues now.” They all saw that I have absolutely no titties at all. I’m completely flat. All I have are fat nipples. I felt a little tingle in my cunny thinking about it.

Mom tried to put a stop to the festivities, but my teammates stopped her. She was stripped naked and tickled. God, her cunny is so hairy! Well, it was hairy. Somewhere along the line she got it shaved bald. God, she was humiliated by them all night. A little more tingling in my cunny.

Ms. Connor showed up somehow and eventually I got stripped naked. My thoughts shifted more to my humiliating body. The body I tried so hard to make sure no one ever knew about. I faced away from the others in the shower and locker room.

To go along with my titless chest, my cunny is practically bald. I just have a little peach fuzz. You can barely even see it. I have a little girl’s body. No titties and a bald cunny. Even Addie has some titties. And I know all the girls shave their cunnies because they have thick hair. Not me.

I don’t have much of a butt either. Just the slightest flair of hips. I look at myself in the mirror every day, hoping that I’d see a little tittie growth or may be a dark hair. Nothing.

They saw my clitty too. It’s long and thick. You can see it and my thick lips sticking out of my slit all the time. No other cunny I’ve seen looks like mine. I saw Mom’s cunny last night. Her clitty is big too, but not nearly as big as mine.

At least my nipples and clitty prove that I’m not really a little girl.

Mom was tickled until she peed. Then they all tickled me. Wait… “Oh!” I said out loud to no one, “Mom told them to tickle me! Tickle me until I came!”

And I did cum. It was the first time ever. I’d tried to do it to myself all the time, but I always chickened out when the feeling got too weird. But I was tied up last night and couldn’t stop them. And the weirdest thing happened. When I came, stuff shot out of my cunny. Like a boy’s thingy is supposed to. What was that? Is that normal?

“God! It happened right in front of everyone. I’m so humiliated,” I continued my conversation with myself.

The rest of the night’s events played out in my mind. Debbie was in charge until Ms. Connor showed up. Then she took over and things got weirder and weirder. Mom and I were handcuffed all kinds of ways. Mom got spanked. I got spanked. I sucked on titties and licked cunnies.

Then, Ms. Connor made me tell her how to punish my Mom. Whatever I told them to do to Mom, I got double. I’m so ashamed now of what I made them do. At the time, I felt like she deserved it. I felt like I deserved it too. I’m not so sure now but thinking about it has my clitty throbbing.

I reached down to touch it and winced. The pain made me remember the whipping Ms. Connor gave our cunnies and buttholes. “My butt’s gonna sting when I have to poop.” I had no one but myself to blame. I asked for it, and we got it.

Then they made Mom and I rub cunnies together. We were tied up that way and Ms. Connor got me really close to cumming with those beads in my butthole.

“Why did it feel so good when she pulled them out?” I got nauseous thinking about it. Nauseous and horny at the same time. It made me cum harder than I came the first time and I squirted that stuff all over Mom’s cunny. I think she orgasmed too.

“Oh God! I had sex with my Mom!” I said, thinking that I’d never be able to face her again. Or go to school and face my teammates. Then a horrible thought popped into my mind.

“School!” I thought, “They said they’re going to expose me in school! To everyone! They wouldn’t. They couldn’t.”

I realized that I was touching my clitty thinking about it. It hurt, but I didn’t care. I felt myself getting close to that place where I usually stopped myself, but I didn’t stop. Remembering how good it felt last night, I kept rubbing my sore clitty. The feeling was getting more and more intense. I was about to fall over the edge thinking about being exposed in school.

“What the fuck!” Debbie’s voice rang out from behind me. “Didn’t you have enough last night?”

I pulled my hand away. “Debbie… I’m sorry… I…” I started to say.

“At least you made fucking coffee,” she ignored me. “You’re not totally useless.”

The three of them came into the kitchen. They had found their nighties and panties.

“Who told her to get dressed?” Tonya asked.

“Oh… Right… Strip!” Debbie ordered.

I froze for a moment, but then thought about getting punished. So, I got up and pulled the cheerleader uniform off and I was naked.

“Her body’s pathetic,” Laia said.

“Yeah. Even I have bigger titties than her,” Addie added, pulling her nightie up and proudly sticking out her A-cup titties and cute puffy nipples.

I stood with my head down and let them humiliate my body. My clitty didn’t stop throbbing and my nipples were as long and thick as ever.

“I got a bunch of texts from Ms. Connor. They’re at the mall. First, we have to clean this place up. Then we have to go through Anna’s… Uh… Tissues’ clothes and get rid of what she doesn’t need. Then I take her to the other mall. She said she’ll text again later.”

“I’m working at the shop today,” Tonya said. “I have time to help clean up, but then I’m out.”

“Me and Laia are volunteering today, remember?” Addie said.

Debbie acknowledged the others and said that she’d drop them off on the way to the mall. Looks like it was going to be just me and her going shopping.

“She said one other thing,” Debbie said looking down at the floor. “I’m… I’m not allowed to wear a bra today. I’m being punished for what happened last night. For letting things get out of hand. It’s been years since I’ve been out without a bra.”

The girls hugged her and told her it would be OK and tried to comfort her. I just stood there naked and humiliated.

“She said that’s just the start of the punishment, too. She didn’t say what the rest of the punishment is, but she’s gonna punish my tits. I know it. She loves punishing them. That’s all I am to everyone. A giant pair of tits. I’m so sick of it,” She said, sitting at the table and crying into her hands.

I jumped up and poured her coffee while the others continued to try to cheer up the head cheerleader. I nearly laughed out loud at the irony. “Maybe they should do a cheer for her!” I thought to myself, “Give me a T!... Give me an I!... Give me a T!... Give me a T!... Give me an I!... Give me an E!... Give me an S!... TITTIES!... TITTIES!... YEAAAAAA TITTIES!”

“OK,” Debbie said when she calmed down, “Let’s get moving here. We have a lot to do.”

We ate a quick breakfast of cereal, cleaned up the kitchen and went down to the basement. It was a wreck. Our cheerleader uniforms and panties were scattered all over. The furniture was rearranged and all the sex and bondage stuff was everywhere. I clenched my thighs to squeeze my clitty when I noticed the string of beads that Ms. Connor used on my butthole.

Debbie gave the orders. As we cleaned, she had each of us to up to shower, two at a time. She told us to make it quick and we did.

“No fucking in the shower!” she ordered. “We don’t have time.”

Addie and Laia showered first. Then me and Tonya. She made me wash both my body and hers. I loved serving her this way and enjoyed touching her all over. We didn’t wash our hair, so we didn’t have to blow-dry it and we did a quick make-up job. Debbie showered last.

The girls changed into jeans and t-shirts. I was told to stay naked. Debbie looked obscene with no bra on. She was right. All I saw was her big titties and nipples poking out.

“You three finish up down here,” Debbie ordered. “I’ll take Tissues up to go through her shit and find her something to wear for now.”

We grabbed some garbage bags from the kitchen and headed up to my room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.