His One & Only True Love - Cover

His One & Only True Love

by wheelchairman85

Copyright© 2022 by wheelchairman85

Incest Sex Story: Incest story about a man's His one & only true love His sister

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   .

“My rock hard shaft was in her sexy mouth her bright red lips were wrapped tightly around it, squeezing it. Soft moans of pleasure escaped my mouth while her head bobbed up and down.

“I love the feeling of her mouth on my penis it feels so good I don’t want this experience to end.”

“I can feel my body tense up I know I am going to be coming soon.

“And I throw my head back against the pillow moaning loudly while hot spurts of my man juice shoots.”

“into her mouth and flooding like a firehouse down her throat and then suddenly.”

Bang! Bang! Bang!

“I woke up startled hearing banging on my door.”

“Nathan! Get up now it time for breakfast.”

“I heard my older sister Carmen yelling outside my bedroom door.”

“I look down at the tent in my pants oh damn it not again! This has got to stop this has got to stop she is my sister for crying out loud.”

“These sex filled & forbidden dreams started happening shortly after my 18th birthday. Which was nearly 20 years ago.”

“And ever time they all feature the same sexy tall strong woman with amazing royal blue eyes Golden blonde hair.”

“My sister barbie after getting dressed. And getting ready for the day I get into my wheelchair and exit my bedroom.”

“I have breakfast with my family which consists of my older sister Carmen her husband Roger a former U.S. Army paratrooper turned lawyer and my one & only true love my middle sister barbie.”

“While I am eating i do my best not to look at or speak to her. Because of the guilty feelings that are in my heart & soul.”

“When she leaves to run some errands I stare out the window until her car is out of sight.”

“Her body is so strong and feminine. I have got to stop having all these nasty dreams about her!”

“A little Later on that day I hear her taking a shower. I knew that it was time for me to tell her about my feelings for her.”

“Feeling that I have held inside and suppressed for nearly 2 decades.”

“So I push my wheelchair into her bedroom & wait for her to finish bathing and enter her bedroom. Once I am in there I close the door & Turn off the lights.”

“Next i turn my wheelchair around so that I am facing the door. My heart races it was now or never I hear the shower turn off.”

“She walks out of the shower. Up the stairs. she opens the door turns on the light and only wearing a large navy blue towel around her strong and feminine body.”

“say’s Holy cotton picking hell You nearly scared me to death!”

“I pushed my wheelchair up to her and said “thank you for everything you have done for me over the years.”

“If the situation where reversed you would do the same for me. Now would you mind leaving my room so I can get dressed?”

“Barbie I love you and I only want to date you. Barbie I want to feel your body next to mine, I want to hold you, I want to touch you and have you touch me.”

“Barbie I am in love with you I am truly in love with you.”

“Oh Barbie! You’re my sister and this is wrong but damnit I can’t help myself!”

“Please kiss me so that I may the joy of being kissed by a woman if only once in my life.”

“She leaned down and by the time I knew it, her lips were touching mine so delicately so tenderly so gently.”

“My mouth parted and I felt her tongue slide into my mouth. Our kiss grew now more deep more passionate more lustful and more intense.”

“My body was now full of heat finally i am able to kiss my sister my one & only true love.

She broke our kiss and i was breathing very heavily. “Wow! That was very nice thank you I love you so much!”

With her eyes glowing with love, She slowly began to undo the towel.

Once she undid the towel she drops it on the floor revealing naked her body. My eyes looks at her from her head down to her toes.

“You’ve got a beautiful body. Oh my God! You’ve got such a sexy body do you know that?”

“She touches my face ever so gently.”

“I bet you say that to all of the women you have seen naked.”

“No your my first. Your my first naked woman.” Barbie carried me over to her bed and. laid me on her bed. Then she my one & only true love removed my clothes.

“I need you to make love to me Barbie I need you to do this more than anything in this world I need you to make love to me.”

Barbie straddled her brothers body and guided his hard member into her soaking wet tunnel of love. Slowly she permitted Nathan’s man missile to enter her kitty.

Her tight kitty locks around his eager manhood. “Oh nathan, you’re member is so marvelous.” She moaned, as she took all of him into her body.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.